• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reincarnation Wars Part 6

[It's a targeted AoE, so if you were theoretically running around faster than I could see, it would be up to luck whether it gets you. But I assumed you were just standing there pelting me with a flamethrower so...]

[Does your AOE spatial lock prevent people from thinking? On what scale does it prevent movement, can I twirl my fingers, can neurons even fire in my brain?]

[Complete lockdown]

[No thoughts, no neurons, no motion, no heart beat, no cellular decay, no atomic vibrations, nothing]

Monarch Laciel said:
[Complete lockdown]
[No thoughts, no neurons, no motion, no heart beat, no cellular decay, no atomic vibrations, nothing]
[how much does "Stillness of the Universe" last ?]

@Professor A box. 10m x 10m x 10m. If they walk in, they get frozen the moment the majority of their body is within the affected area.

@Overlord as long as I have the mana to maintain it (i.e. a really really long time), and if I had a Fixation prefix to the spell, I can make it permanent regardless of my mana as it rewrites the laws of the universe.

I take my head out of my lap and uncurl myself from a ball, mouth open like I just forgot something.

With no hesitation I leave and track down where the majority of the group is, and begin watching the current fight in progress between the scientist and the... ******** who challenges him.

I stand in the corner, waiting.

[Meanwhile, the clone keep watching the fight, and analyze it with the hidden army of clone that linked to her.]

[Where are those clones?] I'm aware of Maneulo and his stand, and a clone of Greg standing nearby.

With Jake standing immobile, I activate stage 2

Dante Al Thais

A box of portals appears around the frozen area, then the area unfreezes. As usual, the interior sides of the portals are connected to the interior side of their opposite. Through the "night sky" of the portals, I wave at Jake as the box begins shrinking in on him.

I can't sleep. I just can't. My adrenaline rush is going higher since I fired that Noble Phantasm. Guess I truly have soul of the monsters. I went to the main room and saw two people fighting each other. One guy can't move. From my eyes, I think that's temporal stop. Huh.

I went to the guy in the corner and I asked him.

"Sup."

as the area unfreezes, i can move again

"Boyyyyyyyyyyyyy"

i teleport out of the box off portals.

i teleport behind Griffin, at the same time three illusory clones of me appear, one in front of him, one on his left and one on his right

Reinhardthrowhisspear said:
I can't sleep. I just can't. My adrenaline rush is going higher since I fired that Noble Phantasm. Guess I truly have soul of the monsters. I went to the main room and saw two people fighting each other. One guy can't move. From my eyes, I think that's temporal stop. Huh.
I went to the guy in the corner and I asked him.

"Sup."
"**** off, ********." I bark without even so much as looking in his direction. My focus remains on the fight.

Who is this guy? He's pissing me off.

I went to the other side of the room. That shit. I wanna punch him in the face.

Reading his body queues and general social context, I reply to him mid-thought,

"I don't fight people, I kill them. If you touch me you will die.", again not looking in his direction.

"Heh."

I looked at him.

"Kill me? Yeah, maybe you can. If i will touch you that is. You know, the thing is, I can kill you without touching you. I can fall you into your knees with glare. That's how you're inferior to me."

• I walked and get some pizza to eat and refresh my mana...I find it strange...my powers are strong but...why can't I tap into it...? I kept pondering on what was my powers exactly about? I took a mana potion after sweating off more and relaxed in the lounge waiting for the next mission...I feel like I have to find a way to know who I was before...*

Jake think about the situation: " Griffin has some sort of forcefield around himself, which redirected all of my attacks.

I can only think of one move that may be able to affect him"

Jake farts, and dou to his size, the entire room is covered by with a very strong stink

[Boi what]

The noxious gas covers the room, but my Twisted Space still turns it away. Even if it didn't, a bit of gas couldn't get through my Borg. I stop screaming and smile.

"Kneel"

[You got any resistance to mind manip? I can't see any on the pokemon or the World Destroyer, but idk about Yeshiram Edit: I mean Yaro]

My mind control is closer to possession than merely telling them what to do. I can see through his eyes, hear through his ears. From his perspective, I watch myself walk closer to him. Under the magic learnt from Zepar, he is practically unconscious in this state, and won't remember what has happened while under my control. I place my hand on his shoulder.

[If you have any contact activated passives, now is the time. Though they need to be passive, as under the control you can't activate them yourself]

[Do you guy forget about the Gamer's Mind already?]

Seeing that the fight is about to end, the clone raise his power of the mind in a moment, enough for him to fight back.

[That's not what the Gamer's Mind does though]

[It keeps the person calm as if they were just a person playing a game rather than being in an actual life or death situation. It doesn't defend against mind control]

[Edit: or apparently it does and I'm not up to date with the Gamer. Regardless, it isn't something that can be transferred to another person like that]

[Yeah, but in this case, I used this as a medium to strengthen the power of the mind, and force the control back to him...though pretty much it would be simpler to just increase his mind power though]

[Edit: Beside, IIRC, "Immunity to psychological status effect" include mind control, so unless you're physically control him...In that case, isn't he overpowering you in that case?]

Andykhang said:
[Edit: Beside, IIRC, "Immunity to psychological status effect" include mind control, so unless you're physically control him...In that case, isn't he overpowering you in that case?]
[Immunity is generally a NLF, and a weaker (or at least more dispersed) version of Zepar's mind control was able to affect everyone within an small-island sized city) so unless the gamer's mind has stopped something on that level, saying it can stop it is unfounded]

[Either way, I doubt your strengthening can overcome that level of mind hax, so I'll just wait to see if Overlord has any passives that will stop me now]

[Obviously I don't plan on killing him, but if he doesn't have any abilities that can stop me now, I'll release the mind control and tell him the fight's over, as I could have killed him]

Griffin touches my shoulder, not knowing that before he took control of me, i had raised my skin's temperature to a thousand degrees celsius

[Sorry about this]

I pull back my hand moments before touching him as the Eyes that See the World alert me to the incredible heat of his body, observing the motion of the atoms increasing tremendously, the steam rising from his flesh.

"Almost. You almost had me"

I make him cool his body down, then carefully checking for any other physical and spiritual traps, I place my hand on his body.

Back