• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reincarnation Wars, Part 1

I stand up and challenge Garret, "My name is Manuelo Vincero, in a previous life I was known as Yoshikage Kira. I'm not your enemy, but if you put your restraints or any other ability on me again, I will defend myself. And the same goes for everyone else as well. I'm sure we were brought here to work together, but if anyone wants to take a go at me..."

"I won't hesitate to fight back. " Killer Queen hovering over my shoulder, the fact that others can potentially see it unknown to me.

"Oh yeah! We should collude and such! Any ideas to make that happen? Oh, I know! We should go around, say our name and our past life if we know it and a small description of our powers! Sound good?"

I get up and walk back over to Annalis again and say "Hey your that swordsman guy who almost immediately went to the corner, what was your name again" to (Blane)

"Eh, i'm good. I'm just going to endure the pain from inside. Of course, that's none of your buisness, so go along!" I said, somehow enthusiastic about that.

I see the Ruhk fly around the second time introduced Manuelo Vincero, forming a strange shap around his back. Something is there.

Intriguing

An 8 pointed star shines on my forehead as I invoke Solomon's Wisdom to investigate.

I commune with the Ruhk around him.

So this thing's name is ... Killer Queen? Like the band? Fascinating. And in your past life, you were... a serial killer? Oh my. I shall keep an eye on you yes yes yes I shall. And the power to... cause anyone to explode after you touch them? Or they have touched something you have touched? I shall be cautious around you, yes yes I must be cautious indeed.

"Alright, tough crowd, I guess I'll start. I'm The, no clue why my parents named me that, and my past life was some robot called Mecha Sonic. I can turn into a ball of death, find gems, and absorb energy alongside the usual enhanced physical abilities that I'm sure most of us have."

Edwardtruong2006 said:
[Woa woa woa, whatzefudge did i miss, wasn't I part of this or did we change the rules]
[I'll put you in, but yeah, Maxwell has both reality warping, and time manipulation (on top of a 4-B attack, but we could've just ignored that.) Might wanna switch.]

[Also what is this chaos I've created]

While talking I sense a strange vibe/feeling from Manuelo and instinctually activate my elemental intangibility.

[I can switch to Steve (who's on my wishlist) if you want, though I could just not use my hax too]

"All I know about you is that you're an arrogant jerk! I just got here! Uhh, it's no use. You guys can explain in the morning. Where I come from, it's night and long past time to sleep."

[I won't be back until 9 tomorrow, but I'll try to catch up]

I look at the strange grey man who identified himself as The and say "most of us already indentified ourselves and doing it again is to much work"

I feel magic behind Manuelo, he seems to have a familiar in a spiritual form.

I introduce myself to the whole group, since I was about to do so for Annalis and Jackson anyways.

"My name is Blane Blaze. I have practiced swordsmanship since I was four and my past life is Miyamoto Musashi, but rather than the one from history, one from another world similar to our own."

PsychoWarper said:
I get up and walk back over to Annalis again and say "Hey your that swordsman guy who almost immediately went to the corner, what was your name again" to (Blane)
[Reposting this for Blah]

"Not my world! Oh, brother, you do NOT wanna go to my world! That place tears me apart!" I shouted while walking back to the desk.

Edwardtruong2006 said:
[I can switch to Steve (who's on my wishlist) if you want, though I could just not use my hax too]
[Switching to Steve seems a lot simpler.]

[Switching to Steve (also changing char name to just Edward) and starting.]

I butt in.

"Hey, I haven't introduced myself yet. Name's Edward, previous life. Apparently I was a miner in a flat world. With a lot of gear, which is why I'm suddenly wearing all this armor"

Edwardtruong2006 said:
[Switching to Steve (also changing char name to just Edward) and starting.]
I butt in.

"Hey, I haven't introduced myself yet. Name's Edward, previous life. Apparently I was a miner in a flat world. With a lot of gear, which is why I'm suddenly wearing all this armor"
[Uhh how to put this... you're a reincarnation so you probably wouldn't automatically get all their gear. You'd get his amazing crafting skills and super inventory with which you could make the gear assuming you have the right items, but I doubt you would just automatically get enchanted diamond armour and stuff]

PsychoWarper said:
Jackson looks at the group and sighs thinking to himself this is so tiring, then he says "Well I guess ill go, my names Jackson and I was... uhhh(he says while scratching his head) oh yes Admirl Kizaru". I then sit on the floor waiting.
[I introduced myself to the group here]

"My past life was a bird," Annalis said with a small chuckle. "I mean, a giant bird comprised completely of sand, but a bird nonetheless. I remember busting down a small tower the moment I had hatched...it was odd, though it's the reason why I can fly...though that's about all I can do."

[Uhh how to put this... you're a reincarnation so you probably wouldn't automatically get all their gear. You'd get his amazing crafting skills and super inventory with which you could make the gear assuming you have the right items, but I doubt you would just automatically get enchanted diamond armour and stuff]

[I've always GMed this as the characters getting their iconic equipment at the start of the game, but if you want, we could just ask the GM to somehow give us an opportunity to get our gear.]

[Ok so as far as I can tell everyone has been introduced so we should find out about the mission soon right.]

Back