• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reincarnation Wars, Part 1

I sit down on the stone chair and thank Griffin before telling the group my previous name. "Thanks. I used to be a dragon slayer named Natsu Dragneel."

Then, walking up to Jack with sunglasses in hand, Homo said "Jackson, you look a bit....." Then, he put on the sunglasses. "FLOORED right now, eh?"

[Also, where am i on the OP?]

Monarch Laciel said:
Works for me I guess"Shall we find a seat Silas?"
I spin my finger in a dramatic gesture, and the Ruhk responds, converting the Magoi around us into two stone chairs.

I sit and gesture for Silas to do so.
[Makes stone chairs when the room literally has nothing but couches.]

A chair slides away from the group, and then slides back with a slick, laid-back man sitting on it.

"What's up, boys? Name's Thomas. Thomas Briggs. But you can just call me- Captain. Yeah, Captain Briggs. Let's go with that."

I sheath my swords and walk up to the man who created the chairs.

"My name is Blane, good to meet you." I pause for a moment, "could I have a chair as well, couches aren't good for your posture, and getting used to bad posture can affect your movements when fighting." I say this just loudly enough for everyone to hear.

I slowly climb onto the table.

"HEY! GREY PERSON APPEARS OUT OF NOWHERE! PAY ATTENTION TO ME! My name is The, nice to meet you all."

[I think that's all of them, folks.]

"Alright, people. Hopefully you've gotten used to yourselves, even though i'm "The Stranger", but THAT'S BESIDES THE POINT!"

"Do you think we're going to be doing a lot of fighting?" Annalis commented as she stared at Blane. "I certainly hope not....oh, I'm Annalis, by the way, if anyone is wondering..."

I interupt you

"What! What are we wondering?!?!"

[I've basically given up on the whole "Lazy person" personality for my character]

"I bloody hope so. I didn't agree to this just so we could sit around and do nothing."

ProfessorLord said:
As if my previous outburst never happened, I begin to introduce myself to the group as well, interrupting everyone's conversations.

"M-My name is... Yoshikage Kira. I can't remember who I was in my past life, or how I died. And, I know this is going to sound weird, but one thing I can say is... I feel certain I will not go to heaven." I half-whisper, hands clenched with my head tilted down. "Please forgive me for my anger."

"Oh, I suppose we should all take turns, I guess.", before finding a chair and sitting down.
"I apologize, Manuelo, I did not mean to cause you harm. I have a bit of a mean streak now that I suddenly have these powers."

Well this group should be fun to work with at least, Jackson thought to himself. Smirking with a calm, half asleep look on his face.

"Fighting won't be necessary. I'm not sure who's the most powerful here, but I've got a strong feeling that it's me. If we're expected to fight, I think my powers will allow me to handle everything myself. I hope this is a good thing." I declare.

"Hey, speaking of powers, look at what I can do!"

I curl into a ball with massive spikes from all angles for a few seconds before turning back.

"My spine should have shattered there! Superpowers are awesome!"

"Oh, look at me!" I said, before swimming in the air and landing down. "Isn't that.........s═á═Æ╠ø═Ç╠Ü╠»═ç╠¡═Ü╠®╠░╠½═ç╠╝t═â╠à╠Æ═ï═é═å╠ë═ä═Æ╠ù╠û╠ƒ╠½╠Ø╠º╠ª═ô╠¬═Ür╠┐╠ü╠Ç╠¥╠ô═î╠Ç╠û═Ä╠Ø╠▓╠▓╠╝╠¼a═è╠ç═ü╠ê═â╠╣═Ö═ƒ╠ù╠ñ╠«╠½═àn╠æ╠à╠Ü╠Ä╠ô╠É═ó═ë═Ü═à═û═ó╠Ø╠┤g╠é╠ë╠¥═×═ù╠Æ═à╠ÿ╠│═Ä═Ö═à╠▓╠©e╠è═á╠Ç═í╠Ä═á╠¡╠ñ╠û╠║╠ƒ╠À?═É╠ä═ÿ╠æ╠Ç╠ª╠«╠»═ƒ╠Ö╠Â" I said, somehow changing my voice.

"Also, wanna see what else I can do? Somebody shoot some attack at me. It has to be energy for it to work, but it's so cool!"

[Woa woa woa, whatzefudge did i miss, wasn't I part of this or did we change the rules]

I glare at Jackson before quickly smirking.

"My powers are all or nothing. I'm glad that Garret fellow lifted the restraints he put on me, had he not I may have done something that would make us both full of regrets."

I absorb it into my body.

"Now I'm stronger! I can absorb energy. It works better if it's a static power source, like a big, powerful rock, but still! This will be useful for us!"

ProfessorLord said:
I glare at Jackson before quickly smirking.

"My powers are all or nothing. I'm glad that Garret fellow lifted the restraints he put on me, had he not I may have done something that would make us both full of regrets."
"Oh, and who are you? I am Gandalf, the White!"

"Well this is becoming more and more chaotic," Annalis muttered as she looked around. "Part of me wants to just fly out of here..."

I simply smirk before saying "don't worry I have little intrest in fighting you as of now, just stating something".

"I was a robot in my past life, see. I don't even know how that works since I'm a living thing and all, but I'm not complaining! I was late because I was trying out some of my abilities. Yeah, I'm used to myself."

I walk over to Annalis. "This group probably couldn't succeed in much other than a fight." I say with a sigh as I look at the chaotic group messing around.

Why do most of my newfound compatriots appear to be blithering idiots?

I address the group.

"As I said to Silas here, I am Griffin. Griffin Von Frankenstein [pronounced FRONK-ON-SCHTEEN], scientist of no repute, surveyor of the physical world and all its forms. My past life is the magi Aladdin. Also, I find stone chairs more comfortable."

I feel a strange kinship towards the tune the toon is humming.

"I mean, for some reason I'm really good at finding crystals."

Places down five different gemstones, seemingly dug straight from the ground.

"I just found these these between the time I got my powers and coming here."

Blahblah9755 said:
I walk over to Annalis. "This group probably couldn't succeed in much other than a fight." I say with a sigh as I look at the chaotic group messing around.
"It sure seems like it," Annalis muttered as she watched everyone have a chaotic time. Eventually, she turned to face the man. "May I ask what you can do?"

Back