• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reincarnation Wars, Part 1

[I was trying to give people who hadn't arrived yet a chance to respond first, but eh.]

"So i was invited to this place for some reason. Why am i here, people?" I asked, baffled at this place he was in.

[@Psycho I wouldn't exactly say breaks, but do try to pace yourself for other's sake. We have people in different time zones after all, and not everyone sleeps at the same time even within the same region.]

[You may just have to retroactively say "This is what I would have done." In cases where that works.]

[Feel free to retcon stuff if you should have reacted or done something but didn't get a chance due to time zone or being busy.]

[Retcon, eh? Yes, that's-a-very gud.]

"Really, men, this is an odd and akward moment. JUST WHAT THE #%$& IS GOING ON!? SERIOUSLY! Past lives? What is this, a video game?" I shout, awaiting an answer.

I look over (confused) at the cartoonish looking guy and think to myself jeez why is he being so loud

Annalise winced while she was waiting for a response and looked towards the...much more cartoonish looking man. "Sir? Can you please calm down..? We're all in the same boat here..no need for yelling."

"Okay, i'm sorry. Just not used to having this much going on in my head. I feel like it could explode." I said, calming down, and blowing off some steam. Literally.

"Uh...yes, of course..." she stared blankly as she watched the steam come out of the man apparently before shaking her head. She was sure she would see weirder. She should probably expect similar happenings from the people here.

I look over at the dude who just introduced himself. "My name's Silas. I decided to help defeat the Supreme Darkness so that no one has to live in danger of it destroying their world."

[Any rules on attacking and killing other player characters? Maybe it has to be sensical/reasonable and feasible to do? Also reply to me already Edwellken :mad: ]

"What a noble goal. My goal is not as altruistic I must admit. My reasons for assisting are to ensure that my experiments can be continued"

I get up and move over to the clouth covered lady (Jacky) who asked the question thinking to myself, hmm seems everyones introducing themselves to others guess I will to. I then say "Hello there... desert... lady my names Jackson".

"Most certainly. As long as the world continues to spin, I shall be happy. Now, as I understand it, everyone here has in some way "awakened" to their past life. Might I ask who's soul you are the reincarnation of?"

"I am the reincarnation of a magi named Aladdin"

[Do we have knowledge of these fictional worlds here? Would we be able to know what each other can do from the name?]

In response to Manuel's question, the butler gives a slight bow, while once again in unison, the maid curtsies.

"My name is Kuro, and this girl here is Kura. We've been tasked with assisting in your war against the Supreme Darkness, however..."

"Any more information on that topic will have to wait until everyone in the room is prepared to carry on." -Kura

"Please, take the time to acquaint yourself with your new allies. When you are all ready, we will explain the mission our master has planned for you." -Kuro

The way the two alternate speaking is as fluid and clear as if it were a single person.

Remembering who i was, Strangy Boi said "Uh, yes. I am Waluigi. Seriously, i'm the buttmonkey of the group." i said, realizing that. "Oh, yeah. I'm the buttmonkey." (SAD BOI)

Sir Ovens said:
[Why was I swept under the rug? :(]
[I wasn't sure who was and wasn't active so I had everyone who wanted to stay re-post their characters. I'm putting you in now.]

PsychoWarper said:
I get up and move over to the clouth covered lady (Jacky) who asked the question thinking to myself, hmm seems everyones introducing themselves to others guess I will to. I then say "Hello there... desert... lady my names Jackson".
Annalis looked towards the man and frowned. Oh? She didn't expect any attention so soon. Though, she supposed it couldn't be helped, could it? "Annalis," she said back with a small nod. The answer from the butler didn't help much, but at least she could get to know someone. "I suppose you're as confused as I am? At least I hope someone is."

As if my previous outburst never happened, I begin to introduce myself to the group as well, interrupting everyone's conversations.

"M-My name is... Yoshikage Kira. I can't remember who I was in my past life, or how I died. And, I know this is going to sound weird, but one thing I can say is... I feel certain I will not go to heaven." I half-whisper, hands clenched with my head tilted down. "Please forgive me for my anger."

"Oh, I suppose we should all take turns, I guess.", before finding a chair and sitting down.

"Its a pleasure to meet you Annalis" Jackson says with a smirk "and ill admit i am a bit confused about the mission as well" and intrigued to he thinks to himself.

"Yeah, i go by many names. M A N Y N A M E S . There's Homo Impar, The Stranger, the Loonier, Dumb, Dumber, and Dumbest, Ludi Crtani Film, and more. I like to be called "Bonzogee the Clown", but that's just me." I said, going along. "Along with that, yes, i'm a living Looney Tune, but there's no Bugs Bunny here. Nuh-uh, ain't happening."

Works for me I guess

"Shall we find a seat Silas?"

I spin my finger in a dramatic gesture, and the Ruhk responds, converting the Magoi around us into two stone chairs.

I sit and gesture for Silas to do so.

Jackson looks at the group and sighs thinking to himself this is so tiring, then he says "Well I guess ill go, my names Jackson and I was... uhhh(he says while scratching his head) oh yes Admirl Kizaru". I then sit on the floor waiting.

ProfessorLord said:
[Any rules on attacking and killing other player characters? Maybe it has to be sensical/reasonable and feasible to do?]
[I mean, preferably don't in general, especially if the intention is to kill or cause some sort of permanent harm. If it's in character and doesn't do either of those things, (For example what Kaiju did earlier) then sure, just don't make a habit of it. You're all on the same team after all.]

ProfessorLord said:
[Is it in character for us to know who's soul we derive from?]
[You have your past memories, so you know who you were. Nothing about the mechanics of how you gained them though.]

Monarch Laciel said:
[Do we have knowledge of these fictional worlds here? Would we be able to know what each other can do from the name?]
[No knowledge of other fictional worlds aside from your own, which you only know as well as your past self did.]

Back