• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reimu Hakurei vs Flan-Chan (Composite)

Don't let flo on this thread, she Biases Reimu

If flo gets on ignore her

are you that scared of me lol

i agree that Flan will win against Reimu like you

Did you watch the Touhou anime? In episode 6, Reimu stomps the crap out of Flan-chan in thumb war. This has been confirmed by ZUN

> Confounding Flandre Scarlet and Flan-chan

AYAAAA

Also nah sorry but Godzilla isn't anywhere near Flan level. In fact, there's no such thing as Flan level. Flan is beyond levels.

But you see, Flandre Scarlet can be translated as Flan-chan in ZUNian texts. Therefore, Reimu stomps Flan chan, as does a Godzilla when empowered by Fantasy Nature

Tabbender said:
> Confounding Flandre Scarlet and Flan-chan
AYAAAA

Also nah sorry but Godzilla isn't anywhere near Flan level. In fact, there's no such thing as Flan level. Flan is beyond levels.
Godzilla is beyond Flan in anything,where,when,in fact Godzilla always beyond Flan and this Wiki ,so that why he isn't anywhere near Flan ,cause Touhou are so below him no matter what

So if i kill a guy named Simon i can solo Gurren Lagann nice

Flan-chan have nothing to do with Touhou whatsoever, she's beyond the idea of having something to do with things.

Fllflourine said:
Reimu FRA
each of my one posts count as one individual vote for Reimu BTW
That's not how it works. saying that proves that you are a crazed reimu fan that is denial of her losing.

Each one of your post does not count as a vote for reimu

Doge and pupper said:
That's not how it works. saying that proves that you are a crazed reimu fan that is denial of her losing.

yes it does, see the manual by Netizenry on The Netizen's Guide to Vs Debating, each one of your individual posts count as 1 vote for that character. It need not matter if you think I am a crazed Reimu fan. In fact, there are 2hus I like more than Reimu. If you go on Flan's profile, it literally shows that she loses to Reimu

But you need to understand that Luigi stomps because all Cirno needs to do is use his foward air and therefore LuckyEmile meep's and becomes the stromgest and Robbie Rotten becomes fodder. Even if Pikachu couldn't use Blue Eyes White Dragon, Matthew would just debunk ZeedMillenniummon and therefore Superman just soloed the Marvel vs Capcom verse, without ever having to use a Master Spark within the tournament of Power, ever never ever.

Therefore, Luke Gasi Gomu Gomu no Gatling's both Reimu and Flan Chan

Fllflourine said:
Doge and pupper said:

yes it does, see the manual by Netizenry on The Netizen's Guide to Vs Debating, each one of your individual posts count as 1 vote for that character. It need not matter if you think I am a crazed Reimu fan. In fact, there are 2hus I like more than Reimu. If you go on Flan's profile, it literally shows that she loses to Reimu
you edited that you poop

YOU

YOU CANNOT FOOL ME

I AM TOD THE MLG ELDRAZI DRONE

I AM THE MEME GOD

I SOLO ALL ANIME

I SOLO TOUHOU

(2hu anime = non-canon. These profiles of composite = non-canon. thefore, reimu is anime and I solo)

^ You do know that 2hu Anime is canon because ZUN said so as confirmed in the interview I posted above, and no I did not edit it. I possess the truth seeing eye, so I can see the true version of anything, even if they claim to be beyond "truth". These profiles of composites actually are canon btw

Reimu can get all the votes she wants, votes are irrelevant to Flan, she already won before this thread was created.

People making threads putting Flan against another character is them subconsciously aknowledging that Flan already stomped them. She also stomped every character who was never put aganst her in threads, but this victory might not have been aknowledged by any mere human yet. Maybe because the defeated character's page have yet to be created, or simply never will be.

Fllflourine said:
^ You do know that 2hu Anime is canon because ZUN said so as confirmed in the interview I posted above, and no I did not edit it. I possess the truth seeing eye, so I can see the true version of anything, even if they claim to be beyond "truth". These profiles of composites actually are canon btw
Check flans UNEDITED BY A REIMU FANGIRL profile and know that the noteable losses where edited from noteable stomps. why would flan lose to the omniverse?

again,

YOU

YOU CANNOT FOOL ME

I AM TOD THE MLG ELDRAZI DRONE

I AM THE MEME GOD

I SOLO ALL ANIME

I SOLO TOUHOU

@Tab

Flan is irrelevant to Reimu. I did not create this thread, one who cannot see the light that is the truth that Reimu wins against anything and everything and transeverything and paneverything and omnieverything made this thread.

@ Doge

Take the redpill then come back.

Back