• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Both in character

Both see a penny on the sidewalk and both try and grab it.

Victory is given to who gets the penny in the end

In a straight up fight, Reigan wins via being able to one-shot adult men.

However, I don't think we would actually see a fight, just both of them capping.

So...inconclusive for me.

This match entirely depends on if Reigen can see through King's BS, which is something no one in the cast of OPM has done from what I'm aware of. If he can't, he probably gets intimitated and both of them yeet.

Then again Reigen sees through the shenanigans of most of the characters in Mob Psycho, so there's also that. If he does, Reigen beats the everloving crap out of King.

I am gonna vote for Reigen since his own con artist shenanigens will probably give him a BS alarm that will let him see through King's facade. King's false persona is good, but Reigen is as well, and even if King's BS wins out then they both just walk away, since I don't think the fear manip will be enough to force a surrender. Where as if Reigen sees through it then he kicks the shit out of him

Reigen would probably be friends with King after he realizes everyone is just stupid, thinking King is strong. If they do fight though, they're equal in Bullshit ability, but Reigen seems more cunning and has actual combat experience, including formal training.

King has managed to bluff his way through a massive battle robot along with four monster association cadres, two of which were extremely arrogant and all of which are far stronger than even most S class heroes, and an entire room full of assassins.

He's also hidden his persona from everyone (except Saitama, but he pretty much confessed)

To be fair, arrogance doesn't make you any less difficult to bluff against; going off of most poker games I've witnessed.

Reigen managed to convert what were essentially a group of superpowered terrorist espers into good-mannered office workers simply through speaking to them for long enough. Beating the crap out of them helped, but still. He's also seen through the scams of other conartists and proceeded to use it against them.

And Reigen also doesn't really react too adversely to his opponent possessing vastly more power than him until they actually start using it. Heck, he walks up to and socks Espers that could kill him with a jesture without a second thought.

Yeah, he kinda socked one of the strongest experts in the series with his "self defense rush" in the most recent episode. A strong opponent shouldn't stop his bluff

Reigen sees through the shit of bull soon enough to pull a Saitama on fake saitama.

I am not being funny I just have brain damage right now

Back