• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
If Reid can't kill Ken, and Reid is doomed to die facing Ken, how could Reid win? Whereas any hit from him would kill Ken because of the concept.
"Fated to die" doesn't say when. It doesn't say "fated to die in the current fight". Without feats, the fate manip at best could let Ken miraculously survive a blow with mortal wounds, it doesn't guarantee victory.

"Fated to die" doesn't say when. It doesn't say "fated to die in the current fight". Without feats, the fate manip at best could let Ken miraculously survive a blow with mortal wounds, it doesn't guarantee victory.
The fate manip probably lasts until he’s no longer the successor or something.

Honestly, this is also one of the reasons I went with incon. Reid definitely has ways of defeating Ken without killing him.

scales to Reinhard and Cecilus
So?
His Godly intuiton gonna tell him to destroy the entire city with AoE? A thing he never did Before? Before he tries anything else? Because he have a hunch that apphroaching Kenshiro might be dangerous? Even trought that never happened before and his intuiton never ever worked that way?
Even if Kenshiro does teleport, though, Reid will predict it, and dodge
Kenshiro can became unpredictible to people, and he really can't dodge all strikes, when Kenshiro just slighting grazing at him gonna make his Head explode.
And, yes, he does resist deconstruction. Wilhelm was swallowed by the white whale which turns its food into mana almost instantly and he survived and eventually broke out. And he is a mid-tier.
Wow.
So is never accepted yet in a CRT, so no, he don't resist.

Wow, this seems to already be hitted 7 votes.

Seems like i gonna have to argue somewhere else to remove this match, what a bother.

His Godly intuiton gonna tell him to destroy the entire city with AoE? A thing he never did Before? Before he tries anything else? Because he have a hunch that apphroaching Kenshiro might be dangerous? Even trought that never happened before and his intuiton never ever worked that way?
Their intuition can be bullshit yes.

Those droplets of blood, touching Regulus’s body, became simple droplets on the spot and splashed off his form. Obviously, the priority was different.

At that same moment, Reinhard suddenly released his grip on Regulus’s leg.

He was an intelligent fellow. If he had let the droplets reach him as such, his palm would have turned into a mess which could not possibly grasp a sword again.
The force of the swing disappeared. Landing there onto the street, Regulus once again faced Reinhard.

The latter narrowed his eyes in warning.

Reinhard: “Somehow, it no longer seems possible to touch him again.”

Regulus: “It seems you have a keen nose, do you want to get hurt again like you did a while ago?”

Reinhard: “From now on, I will be wary of your breath and vision both. If there are any other precautions to take, I would be glad to hear them.”
By watching Al fight just a single time, he was able to correctly guess that he possessed an Authority and what that Authority does through sheer intuition,[13] and his intuition also correctly informed him that killing too many Zombies would be a bad idea.[19]

I feel like I’ve went over a trillion times why I think this is Incon (but my reasons keep changing)

Ken’s fate hax would prevent Reid from going for the AOE because it would kill Ken, which would go against the entire “I’m not destined to die” statement so that’s out of the question.

Reid has other ways of winning from what I can tell so he can still beat Kenshiro by you know, not killing him instantly.

With that said, it turns from a more likely victory for Reid, into a 50/50, because there are chances where Ken’s gets his pressure point attacks our first While Reid just needs to cut him down where he doesn’t kill Ken, but still wins (he is probably skilled enough to do that)

That’s why I went Inconclusive. They are both equally as skilled and it depends on who gets the hit in first, which in my opinion at least is a 50/50

(At this point, I might as well get some more knowledgeable members on FOTNS)

Last edited:
Their intuition can be bullshit yes.
Like, i know is bullshit, and i do agree that is possible he could start with AoE. The thing is, i don't think he gonna 100% start with that, just because Kenshiro might be dangerous to take on in close combat, and the fact he never did that In-character or is stated he would blow up a city because of that. Again, is possible, but i don't think is 100% sure he would, since he could start with anything else.

Like, i know is bullshit, and i do agree that is possible he could start with AoE. The thing is, i don't think he gonna 100% start with that, just because Kenshiro might be dangerous to take on in close combat, and the fact he never did that In-character or is stated he would blow up a city because of that. Again, is possible, but i don't think is 100% sure he would, since he could start with anything else.
If this is the case, that's another reason as to why this would be incon.

Why does this have 10 pages
2ymnsc.png

Actually, wouldn't Kenshiro's precog go hand and hang with fate hax as well? Given how he can change his own fate and he can precog in a fight to see what happens next?

I brought this up in the thread without context before, but I actually have the evidence for it (yes, the episode is manga canon, sorry for the spoiler chat)

Kasumi does something similar in Fist of the North Blue Sky.
Actually, I'm changing my vote, I think Kenshiro wins, extreme diff.

Alright I am back and there is just more of the fate hax nonsense...

I feel like I’ve went over a trillion times why I think this is Incon (but my reasons keep changing)

Ken’s fate hax would prevent Reid from going for the AOE because it would kill Ken, which would go against the entire “I’m not destined to die” statement so that’s out of the question.

Reid has other ways of winning from what I can tell so he can still beat Kenshiro by you know, not killing him instantly.

With that said, it turns from a more likely victory for Reid, into a 50/50, because there are chances where Ken’s gets his pressure point attacks our first While Reid just needs to cut him down where he doesn’t kill Ken, but still wins (he is probably skilled enough to do that)

That’s why I went Inconclusive. They are both equally as skilled and it depends on who gets the hit in first, which in my opinion at least is a 50/50

(At this point, I might as well get some more knowledgeable members on FOTNS)
You are acting like Reid will 100% not do his easiest wincon,
and to @Fezzih_007 he scales to this.

Knowing that he needs to AOE Bust is far more likely, This is also a 1v1 battle and so its assumed that no normal boundaries like human casualties is taken into account. And we know how berserk Reid can get (he singlehandedly drove the true dragons to near extinction because he liked eating them)
Actually, wouldn't Kenshiro's precog go hand and hang with fate hax as well? Given how he can change his own fate and he can precog in a fight to see what happens next?

I brought this up in the thread without context before, but I actually have the evidence for it (yes, the episode is manga canon, sorry for the spoiler chat)

Kasumi does something similar in Fist of the North Blue Sky.
His precog isnt good enough, also what you are saying is a NLF. Reids intuition would bypass fate manipulation regardless mainly because there hasn't been any feats of it specifically saving him in anyway
Show me a feat where it was specifically stated that the fate of the world chose for him to survive against an opponent he 1000% would have lost to otherwise

I would also like for you to revoke the votes based on the misinformed NLF utilization of the fate hax

Feel free to check out Reid's shiny new page btw
Looks dope

His precog isnt good enough, also what you are saying is a NLF. Reids intuition would bypass fate manipulation regardless mainly because there hasn't been any feats of it specifically saving him in anyway
Show me a feat where it was specifically stated that the fate of the world chose for him to survive against an opponent he 1000% would have lost to otherwise

I would also like for you to revoke the votes based on the misinformed NLF utilization of the fate hax
Saying Reid's intuition would bypass Fate Manipulation when it isn't shown on the profile (until more stuff comes along) is what's NLF tbh.

And I never said that Kenshiro wouldn't lose in some way other way, the fate hax is not an auto win button for him because in series he has lost, he's just destined to not die and something like Reid's sword that can cut down conceptual stuff and that has EXISTENCE ERASURE would KILL KILL him. Dead, gone, reduced to atoms.

Saying Reid's intuition would bypass Fate Manipulation when it isn't shown on the profile (until more stuff comes along) is what's NLF tbh.
Said Fate manipulation has no feats and is based on flowery language, how hard can you FOTNS fans cope😭
And I never said that Kenshiro wouldn't lose in some way other way, the fate hax is not an auto win button for him because in series he has lost, he's just destined to not die and something like Reid's sword that can cut down conceptual stuff and that has EXISTENCE ERASURE would KILL KILL him. Dead, gone, reduced to atoms.

Again, he doesnt have feats like ubilk who is an averge human who can walk with attacks coming at him from everywhere and all of them missing because of fate. There is no indication of that and its 100% NLF to say he can somehow stop Reid from killing him like that.

That’s exactly why he can’t win, “death” does not exist in the void which springs forth life and death, and Reid needs non-existence erasure to do that.

Said Fate manipulation has no feats and is based on flowery language, how hard can you FOTNS fans cope😭

Again, he doesnt have feats like ubilk who is an averge human who can walk with attacks coming at him from everywhere and all of them missing because of fate. There is no indication of that and its 100% NLF to say he can somehow stop Reid from killing him like that.

If you still think the fate hax is some kind of joke welp.

Like it’s been stated before in the thread, if it was just flowery language there would be no Fate Manipulation on the page. And Fist of the North Star fate is actually a common thing in the series so it’s not just flowery language.

Back