• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Regigigas should take this.

He possesses moves like Ice Punch, Thunder Punch and Fire Punch which can possibly cause Burn, Paralyze or Freeze and he has Confuse Ray and Dizzy Puch which can confuse Kurama.

Plus Revenge can help if Kurama hits Regi before he hits him. Payback also can do damage if Kurama moves first and lastly, Zen Headbutt could possibly cause Kurama to flinch.

kurama via shadow clone, sage mode, regen and more agressive nature.

he could possibly knowrasenshurikenon its own

Ricsi-viragosi said:
kurama via shadow clone, sage mode, regen and more agressive nature.
he could possibly knowrasenshurikenon its own
His profile dosen't say any thing about shadow clones.

I also believe that Regigigas has this. His raw power and diverse melee abilities should give him an advantage.

Toneri's Moon Pulling feat is superior to his moon slicing feat, so that's the one that Naruto scales from. The justification needs to be adjusted, thats the feat he scales to.

Well, i am just going by what it says on the profile. You are right his moon pulling feat should be added as a justification. Either way kuramas ap is far hight than regis, so would this be a stomp?

Huh, I didn't know Kurama is 29x stronger. Then this is a stomp so I'll close this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back