• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Regarding Yasutora Sado's Attack Potency

CrossverseCrisis

VS Battles
FC/OC VS Battles
Retired
So i was looking through Narutoforums seeing if there's any calc that interests me, like the JJBA ones for instance. Always gotta love JJBA calcs. :p

Anyways, this calc here http://www.narutoforums.com/blog.php?b=22136 is about when Ichigo and his friends where launched into Soul Society, yeah. Here it calcs the feat where Chad puched/shot the ground he was going to land in order soften it.

But i'll just get to the point here. There are two ends here as per the usual we see whenever we are presented with a calc from Narutoforums....more or less. *shrugs*

The Low end got resulted in 2.91 tons assuming that Chad just pulverized the ground with his attack. By our current AP system/chart, that's High 8-C or Large Building level, something that we have for Chad already. Not bad.

Now here's one for the High end of it. The person, who is Regicide of Narutoforums btw, assumed that the feat was done through vaporization. Basically what he got was 349.25 tons. That's MCB level right there.

So what are everyone's thoughts here on this? Also Regi noted that Chad at this point in the SS arc was not even Vice Captain level. Who this even scales this is up to everyone, i guess. *shrugs*

I'm imagine that his landing would have been a lot more noticeable to the upper tier Seiritei people if he actually used one of his good attacks (capable of vaping) to soften it.

Also, his feats tend more to line up with smashing stuff than vaping it.

Calc wise, I'm leaning towards vaporization since Chad's powers are stated to be Hollow-like, and thus his El Direct should be similar to a Cero in properties.

However, I think Chad is just fine where he is for the SS Arc. He only defeated a 3rd Seat (who wasn't very smart) and he got manhandled by Shunsui. If he was 8-A then he shouldn't have been massacred by a sealed Yammy either.

Someoen should but in his description that he should be on par with Renji's Bankai during the Fake Karakura Town Arc. Since they were training together and were on par with each other.

He likely scales to Pre Vasto Lorde Ichigo, considering he stopped Fullbring Ichigo and was actually keeping up with him, and currently he didn't just tossed Ichigo into a building like nothing in base, but was also reacting as well and Ichigo was doing when the statues started attacking.

What about his fight with the sand Hollow? In episode 267, it was not in the manga, but is canon to the anime storywise. It was the first time Renji saw Chad's second arm.

Back