• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Regarding the Sub-Rel Minato calc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah i looked at it too and apparently it disappears so i think it was never there to began it (A would had said something about it or never said that he fully dodge it)

stuff like this happens, I mean we have Rikudo naruto in certain chapters having no TSB and then in the next panel he has.

Incidentally, that kunai throw could probably be used for a calc since it seemed to move far faster than A's movement speed.

The kunai moved well over a meter while A only moved a couple cm, you could easily get sub-rel+ off that alone.

A kunai thrown by puny low 7-c lee matched if not exceeded Juubidara's speed, it should be sr based on that alone.

Actually that's a much better feat, a better one to use than this kunai toss. Off the top of my head this could only be calced to 1.5% SoL at most, so much for sub-rel+.

ShrekAlmighty said:
A stronger character doesnt need to be a faster character also u could call it clear PIS and an Outlier
I was talking about the force with which A would throw the kunai, 100000x the strength = much more throwing speed.

No but things that upgrade Most(Lees throw) or Half the verse(narutos feat) higher than any speed feats god tiers did would be called outliers

@Whis

indeed by laws of physics that would be correct but thats a hypothetical and cant really be applied in fictional verses

Showing that speed means early ending of the manga and Kishimoto never do that. Through the series several characters always forgetting their powers or power level, it's normal for Narutoverse.

@Jobbo

The same goes for every character that performed the speed feat,not only Naruto.

We will never going to get an upgrade for the verse if everything is called outliers.Even if some random character in Boruto will perform a star lvl feat,people will call it an outlier.

Also, its baseless to assume Minato reacted prior to the panel we see. That argument goes against portrayal and context of the scene. Not only that, but this isn't like with Juubito where Minato clearly reacts to his movement, but is too slow to teleport and gets tagged, while simultaniously not knowing Juubito stuck him with a TSB.

TheFinalOrder said:
Also, its baseless to assume Minato reacted prior to the panel we see. That argument goes against portrayal and context of the scene. Not only that, but this isn't like with Juubito where Minato clearly reacts to his movement, but is too slow to teleport and gets tagged, while simultaniously not knowing Juubito stuck him with a TSB.
The kunai throwing scene contradicts this, he's clearly reacting to A's attack there.

@Dzhin

Depending on which character made the feat it is decided wheter it is an outlier or not

for example if Lee got Sub rel+ for the Kunai throw that would mean 6 gates guy would also get it as 6gates guy>6 gates lee that would mean base kisame gets it and from there on 95% of verse would be Sub-rel+ which is crazy

just because your projectile is sr, doesn't mean you are, we can shoot lasers that doesn't make us lightspeed.

Jobbo said:
TheFinalOrder said:
The kunai throwing scene contradicts this, he's clearly reacting to A's attack there.
Yup, you're right. I just noticed that. And lol, I didn't see any of these post on it yet.

@ShrekAlmighty

I don't understand what do you mean.

Edo Tenseis less powerful than alive selfs even Madara who modified by Kabuto become more powerful after his resurrection. Hokage's bring back to the living world by Orochimaru.

LordWhis said:
just because your projectile is sr, doesn't mean you are, we can shoot lasers that doesn't make us lightspeed.
His Attack speed would need to be that much As Guy is superior to lee he scales

Kisame blocked hits from 6 gates guy so even then everyone gets it once again

Mindovin said:
@ShrekAlmighty
I don't understand what do you mean.

Edo Tenseis less powerful than alive selfs even Madara who modified by Kabuto become more powerful after his resurrection. Hokage's bring back to the living world by Orochimaru.
Which of my comments are u reffering to?

Also Kabuto mastered and perfected edo tensei His edo tenseis are about as strong as they were before

Madara is stronger as an edo tensei then when he was prime time when he got Hashis sage mode yes he was stronger than edo

@ShrekAlmighty

Most of DB characters were scaled from Goku and got 3A, MFTL++++ when they never showed something even near(High 4C at max).No one had the problem there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back