• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Isn't Super Sonic and the other Super Forms supposed to be Massively FTL+, as their speed should far exceed that of the Final Egg Buster, which they are already listed as being superior to?

The speed was downgraded out of nowhere, and I don't understand why.

No, it's a weapon that Eggman built in order to obtain the Chaos Emeralds, which they should be superior to because of that fact. Why should they not be faster than it?

This is basically saying that Eggman built a weapon that apparently far exceeds the speed of Super Sonic. If it doesn't scale, then they should not be 4-A in the first place.

You can't scale attack speed like that "because they're stronger".

No, they're scaled to 4-A because Eggman, who constantly seeks the Chaos Emeralds, can build the Final Egg Blaster. We have 0 reason to relate that to speed.

The weapon is not MFTL+, it just fires MFTL+ beams.

Except there are also numerous showings of Super Sonic reaching these speeds in games like Sonic Colors, when he flies past numerous stars during boss fights.

It seems wrong to list Super Sonic at a mere FTL+

Don't the 7 Chaos Emeralds just power the egg blaster? I don't believe they made it fire that fast.

The weapon basically just is capable of firing that fast regardless of if it's a powered by the Emeralds or not.

TeenAngel101 said:
Except there are also numerous showings of Super Sonic reaching these speeds in games like Sonic Colors, when he flies past numerous stars during boss fights.
And this wasn't in the OP because?

Ok

The first seems good.

The second and third one, the stars in the background are stationary but I don't think that means anything.

Can we simply list him as Massively FTL+ for flying past stars for now?

Could someone calc that first video to see exactly how fast he is?

Well,based off of how Tikal's mantra works(I know it Sounds nlf but bare with me) "thoughts into power" means an increase in all stats including speed & even new techniques to combat specific enemies,based off of this site now accepting tier 2 Sega Sonic they should be infinite speed at their peak.

AD INFINITUM 444 said:
@Dark649 What about Egg Reverie zone? That place had no space or time & Super Sonic traversed it just fine.
According to this closed video, Tails said that those caught in the Phantom Ruby power will see a new fake reality, which could imply that the fight was an illusion, also Robotnick was there.

Yup, also in Forces there are recicled lines from older games like Infinite wanting to reduce Sonic as a blue jelly [Said by Eggman in generations] or not worthy to kill [Said by King Arthur], most stages seems to be shorter than Shadow the Hedgehog arc stages. Lasty the power of friendship cliche is present as well.

So, there's something in my mind this whole time:

I saw that in Sonic Forces' mechanisms that you lose your rings and can't take them back once your hit. Doesn't that mean that Super Sonic or any character that can use Super Transformation no longer has this pesky time limit that relies on rings?

TeenAngel101 said:
So...
Sonic making a comeback with good games...

Was all an illusion?
It will be released on November 7.

I also saw the leaked videos from it. The game was super awesome.

The Time Limit and Ring thing is game mechanic to make give more challenge to the player.

Except there aren't even Super Forms, and they can still defeat the final boss. Which I'm pretty sure was Universal right?

TeenAngel101 said:
Except there aren't even Super Forms, and they can still defeat the final boss. Which I'm pretty sure was Universal right?
No, it had the Phantom Ruby inside which best feat was to summon a medium size sun and a dimension supposed to be infinite in length, but Sonic and Avatar found the exit and were able to escape from it.

Muhammedmco said:
But the time limit is weakness is done, right?
Super Sonic powerup is confimed in Forces [Not story wise], which would have not this weakness.

I guess then Death Battle and Death Battle Fanon wiki should make deep revisions on their battles.

For Example, they brought far weaker characters that can defeat Shadow. Such as: Mewtwo, Vegeta, Goku Black, Black WarGreymon, Meta Knight, Dark Pit, and several others.

Honestly, it makes me wonder if people hate Sonic Characters, especially Shadow since he's the only Sonic Character to ever enter Death Battle 2 times.

BlackWarGreymon, Vegeta, Meta Knight, and Goku Black stomp Shadow long before he goes Super. Heck, numbers 1 and 3 win even if he does.

Mewtwo is a stomp for Shadow no matter what form he's in.

Super Shadow also stomps Vegeta.

Dark Pit gets flicked by Base.

I don't know for Meta Knight vs Super Shadow.

Black Wargreymon beats him.

Goku Black stomps every form of Shadow, but gets stomped by 2-C.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back