• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Given there's a high chance Mewtwo's gonna blitz Shadow when US/UM comes out, even that's not gonna remain true (also, Mewtwo's strongest base iteration stomps Shadow's strongest base iteration, speed equal or otherwise)

@The Real Cal Howard

Are we talking like full composite Shadow or Sega Shadow? Mewtwo's HAX/AP couldn't even reach or affect 2-A Super Shadow right? Or am I missing something?

@Firestorm808

I meant full composite as in Archie included which just got revised to 2-A & Immeasurable.Does Mewtwo's HAX/AP affect that version of Super Shadow?

TeenAngel101 said:
Mewtwo is a stomp for Shadow no matter what form he's in.

Super Shadow also stomps Vegeta.

Dark Pit gets flicked by Base.

I don't know for Meta Knight vs Super Shadow.

Black Wargreymon beats him.

Goku Black stomps every form of Shadow, but gets stomped by 2-C.
Shadow stomps all of them in his Super Mode. And curbstomps all of them if it's Composite Shadow. Then how Black WarGreymon stomps Shadow when he's in his super form?

AD INFINITUM 444 said:
@The Real Cal Howard

Are we talking like full composite Shadow or Sega Shadow? Mewtwo's HAX/AP couldn't even reach or affect 2-A Super Shadow right? Or am I missing something?
Even in his game super mode, Super Shadow is an overkill for Mewtwo.

@Cal Shadow can outrightly take down Mewtwo in his Super form. High 6-A to High 4-c vs 5-A to 2-C. Hands down.

@TeenAngel101

Game base Shadow stomps Base Mewtwo, that is until Mewtwo Mega Evolves, which would force Shadow to use his Super Form, which would be an overkill.

Black WarGreymon at his peak is 3-B. Shadow, on the other hand, is 2-C at his strongest. So how can Black WarGreymon take Shadow down by Death Battle standards?!

I'm not even talking about Composite Shadow.

My own meaning to this talk was the fact that Death Battle and Death Battle Fanon Wiki were completely wrong about their battles to all of those fighters against Shadow. Ain't i right or what?

^ To be fair, Death Battle and Death Battle Fanon are separate communities from VSBattles. They may have different rules to our own.

Most of the fights are decided by a single user, who may or may not be biased, or using poor or one-sided research.

@Muhammedmco Black WarGreymon was actually supposed to be at least Low 2-C given recent updates, so thanks or reminding me.

People seem to be okay with the Sonic Colors DS feat of flying past stars, right? If so, I can calc it.

Firestorm808 said:
^ To be fair, Death Battle and Death Battle Fanon are separate communities from VSBattles. They may have different rules to our own.
What?! What kind of rules which says that a Solar System Buster like Tifa Lockheart gets her neck snapped by Yang?! They didn't put in consideration that Yang's Semblence doesn't make her invincible and that it might overload on her body from the immense blows she takes, right?! Or what about Dante vs Bayonetta?! Dante at his peak is High 6-A, while Bayo at her peak is 5-A, possibly far higher! What kind of rules that says this nonsense?

Oh wait a minute! I will tell you!

It's the rule of 'My favourite character should win'

Honestly, this is some kind of nonsense, and i guess those people are happy with it.

TeenAngel101 said:
No wiki bashing dude.
And of course they're biased. Most of the fights are decided by a single user.
I'm not bashing it. I'm just disgusted by the fact that they bash people who are considered far stronger than their opponents like this.

It's as if they are saying: 'Go away, we hate you'

TeenAngel101 said:
Except there aren't even Super Forms, and they can still defeat the final boss. Which I'm pretty sure was Universal right?
dw super sonic was confirmed playable but we don't know if he's part of the actual story just like classic super sonic in mania.

Eldi Osmenaj said:
Why isn't hyper sonic in sonic's profile
it's a featless transformation, the only things that are said about it is that it's far more powerful than super sonic which isn't much help.

"Black WarGreymon at his peak is 3-B. Shadow, on the other hand, is 2-C at his strongest. So how can Black WarGreymon take Shadow down by Death Battle standards?!"

Funny thing is, a Composite BlackWarGreymon would be 2-A. And even now considering said peak, BlackWarGreymon blitzes hard.

Bruh.

Stop putting words in my mouth, I never said that.

The feat was debunked becuase "the heart of the space-time rift" doesn't mean the center of the entire universe.

We need to settle about the speed of Ultimate Gemerl [who quickly went to space before fighting Super Sonic] before proceeding.

Muhammedmco said:
Can we stop arguing?! What is the conclusion to this thread? Should we upgrade the speed or not?
No one's arguing anything though

Dark649 said:
We need to settle about the speed of Ultimate Gemerl [who quickly went to space before fighting Super Sonic] before proceeding.
Isn't that a sub-relativistic feat? Also wouldn't he simply be MFTL+ for keeping up with Super Sonic?

^ "they rocket into the heart of the time-space rift"

The time-space rift engulfed the entire universe to justify being the "heart of the Universe too, right?

Regardless if it engulfed the universe, there is zero proof the heart of the rift is the center of the universe.

I still think the Sonic rush feat is still feasible,Just because a galaxy clipped between Burning Blaze doesn't mean it wasn't a graphical error.

Solaris could be in the 5-D axis between timelines for all we know. Wouldn't the Super States going to different time periods with speed warrant immeasurable speed? It seems they had some sort of temporal omnipresence aswell,if time passed when Shadow fought,he'd be were Sonic is,if time passed when Sonic fought,he'd be where Silver is,either they dueled Solaris while time stood still(infinite) or they themselves have some sort of omnipresence,I swear I'm not wanking.

AD INFINITUM 444 said:
Solaris could be in the 5-D axis between timelines for all we know. Wouldn't the Super States going to different time periods with speed warrant immeasurable speed? It seems they had some sort of temporal omnipresence aswell,if time passed when Shadow fought,he'd be were Sonic is,if time passed when Sonic fought,he'd be where Silver is,either they dueled Solaris while time stood still(infinite) or they themselves have some sort of omnipresence,I swear I'm not wanking.
That explaination seems reasonable. i highly agree with this one.

why are people saying that super sonic, super shadow and super silver shouldn't scale to solaris in speed? sonic went 1v1 against him in the present and beat him (which means he's more powerful than him), silver also stated that he himself could destroy solaris from the past, present and future all at once by himself (since he can time travel).

We're not saying they shouldn't scale to Solaris' Infinite Speed. We're saying that they are not Massively FTL+ for flyers nig to the heart of the universe during the battle. Because it doesn't even say heart of the universe, it says the heart of the space-time rift, which could've been right above them for all we know.

TeenAngel101 said:
We're not saying they shouldn't scale to Solaris' Infinite Speed. We're saying that they are not Massively FTL+ for flyers nig to the heart of the universe during the battle. Because it doesn't even say heart of the universe, it says the heart of the space-time rift, which could've been right above them for all we know.
So their speed in their super forms should be infinite, right? Pretty fine by me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back