• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Regarding Starbeard and Celestialsapiens in VS Matchups

Seeing how people are making a thread of guys such as Grand Priest being banned from VS Matchups. I thought why not and make this. With an exception for Galactic Gladiator and Alien X as where we have seem them in combat and we know what they will do overall, the others of Starbeard and Celestialsapiens, they should be banned, if not at least avoided of putting them in VS Threads as we have never seen them in combat, like at all. We've only seen Starbeard once and we don't see him in combat and as for the Celestialsapiens, and I'm 99.99% sure that 99% of their species can't even decide on a single thing as Starbeard quote it that Alien X could take "a several millennia, give or take a few eons" for Alien X to even decide on a single thing, before he got full control of him and a statement by Dwayne McDuffie that during the Forge of Creations episode, the Mother Celestialsapien was aware of Ben and his team on her arms, she was just debating on what to do with them (which seems irrelevant here, but just wanted to point that out).

Seems fine by me. Honestly, this should be done for any character like this but one step at a time.

Pretty sure species aren't allowed to battle anyways without something like fun and games and I guess one could do this for Starbeard.

Lol they can't interfere in the multiverse, doesn't mean they can't duke it out in the Forge, have you seen Galactic Gladiator, dude looks like he fought down every Celestialsapien that dared to get in his way.

Back