• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Regarding Ragna´s current tier...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I´ve just spent the last ten minutes reading the entirety of this thread and none of it provided even so much as a sliver of a reason as to why Ragna (with the Azure Flamme Grimoire) should not be upgraded to at least low 2-C (well, either that, or my eyesight and/ or reading comprehension skills are even worse than i initially thought), and yet it did not happen, which begs the question: Why did it not happen?

What are the reasons for that you think that he should be upgraded?

At the end of central fiction ragna gets the true azure and creates a world where the master unit can't change anything in the world

Can you be more specific please? Is it a universal space-time feat?

Yes the world ragna created is a timeline in where everyone has forgotten him and the master unit can't restart or change anything in this timeline

Ragna at the end of Central Fiction created a timeline that would not be affected by Amaterasu or Takamagahara's time resets but everyone forgets he even existed.

Antvasima said:
Can you be more specific please? Is it a universal space-time feat?
The BlazBlue series is centered around the space-time warping abilities like Phenomenon Intevention with the timelines got warped all the times. And yes, in the end of BlazBlue, Ragna created another timeline where's the Amaterasu cannot intervene anymore.

Hell, EVERY fans of BlazBlue argreed that the feat is legit but the revision itself didnt happen because the threads are just too long for anyone who is outsider to catch up. I'm still standing here and support the upgrade for Ragna

While we are on talking about blazblue should susanoo have acausality with Noel absorbed he said he will exist forever because he absorbed Noel

Well the issue was that Blazblue pages are locked despite not really being controversial in all honesty.

I think the reason why a few were locked was because of the speed thing that was discussed a while back. I say some, because as far as I know, only Ragna and Noel are locked (Noel is Low 2-C so it makes sense).

Well, I suppose that this seems reasonable then.

Which profiles need to be upgraded, and which need to be unlocked?

Okay. I will check if Ragna's page needs to be unlocked.

Okay. Thanks. Should I re-lock the page, or does anybody else think that it should be adjusted further?

This has been said that it's basically the same as Noel observing him, which is immortality, which Terumi already has listed.

Well, with no proof for omnipresence, the ability should obviously not be listed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back