• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Regarding Ken Kaneki's tier

Status
Not open for further replies.
TheSandman31 said:
It does have properties of electricity like how yomo electrocuted mutsuki

Here it even conducts water

http://readms.net/r/tokyo_ghoulre/141/4569/10
If it does conduct through water, it should probably be counted as real lightning, as long as it is 8-C+ in terms of energy.

However, I did not notice any water in your scan.

Yomo used a big puddle he and Mutsuki were in to conduct the electricity from his attack to catch Mutsuki off guard.

I'm just unsure if him shooting electrical attacks otherwise is actually the electricity itself or electrified RC/Kagune cells

Did he avoid the lightning from a close range?

Also for Kaneki's Regenerationn. He got stabbed to the head and had it penetrated through the back of his skull.

Here's the proof:

Doesn't that mean that his regen should be Mid?

Imgres by yellowflash1234-d8osg0d

"At least Low-Mid" seems safer, given that he was not decapitated.

I am not sure how far away he was from the discharge, so I am uncertain about the speed.

I cannot approximate the distance from that picture period.

I see.

I think i will look for the chapter that has said picture and i will bring it to you to see more details about it, deal?

Well, it would be better if you find a page that shows a specific distance between them.

However, if it was up to 12 meters or so, it would still fall under Massively Hypersonic.

So, the first thing to do is to find a page which contains said picture with more resolution and size.

But if you say Massively Hypersonic, then what does that mean? i mean at what Mach?

TheSandman31 said:
All we know is its electricity but I think that there's a discussion about how
Electricity=/=Speed of Lightning
You mean bio-electricty produced by that kagune?

Not even possibly.

Not nearly enough destruction has been done to warrant 7-B

And she very clearly didn't dodge that

That attack electrocutes her, and fries her alive, incapacitating her. She doesn't even have a chance to dodge.

E919e6d811a8f9efb10190ca749b87c7.jpg
And that?

I've commented on that thread, and I've said how it is misleading to rate him at 7-B.

He'd be 7-B through full body mass motion kinetic energy. As in if he stood up and ran into someone with his full mass, the F = M x A of his body would be city level. But he never even moves his whole body. He just moves his tentacles which max out at skyscraper sized, sprouts little flesh golems, and grows.

Calculating the KE of moving one of his tentacles I'd be fine with, but using the KE of the whole body is a no-go.

As for everything else, I'm planning out a revision, so please wait.

This is an old thread. Should we close it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back