• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Regarding Ken Kaneki's tier

Status
Not open for further replies.
The way the last page is depicted, like irregular lines and "digital" screen. Or something like a tv broadcast since the chapter had none dialogue whatsoever..

Maybe it's the last chapter of this TG:Re, so i'm assuming ken kaneki would be at least building level if not even a millitary airstrike would take him down.

We can't upgrade someone based on assumptions, maybe writing "Far higher" in his profile would be much better.

Being the size of a skyscraper is only considered as High 8-C, without further feats to scale from.

Yeah, that skyscraper size tentacle is just one of his kagune and not only that skyscraper but the streets are also filled with Ken's kagune.

Most of his body is still underground in the 24th ward and considering that the 24th ward is 5 kilometers deep, the fact that his kagune was able to reach the surface means that he is far bigger than a skyscraper

but we should wait for the next chapter to see how huge/powerful kaneki really became

It's allright, i just wanted to see a new key for Ken Kaneki. And shouldn't his lifting strength be upgraded for his sheer size alone?

But i rather wait.

No problem it's fine either way, i was paying more attention to how much lifting strength he would get if he's as tall as a skycraper.

Can we talk about a Supersonic combat/reaction speed upgrade for the verse?Low Mid-Tier Naki casually deflected a bullet in Tokyo Ghoul: Re Chapter 127 which should give most of the verse if not all a Supersonic Speed upgrade.

I suppose that such a speed upgrade seems reasonable.

There was also a chapter where Kaneki dodged lightning bolts. I don't remember this chapter, but I thought that I should add this information.

No, because we have no idea how fast it actually is. It isn't real lightning, so we can't use lightning's average speed

Anyway, what is that Dragon Kaneki? I didn't watch all of the manga, so can anyone give me a picture of him? Is that some kind of a form of his?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back