• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Regarding Hyper Muteki

1. Invulnerability:
According the official zukan, Hyper Muteki's invincibility only comes when he activates his finisher.

"The golden armour that protects every part of Kamen Rider Ex-Aid's body.
It contains a device that controls the functions of his entire body, and is responsible for recreating and maintaining his state of complete invincibility when he activates his special moves.
All enemy attacks are nullified, so he cannot take any damage."

It should be change to Invulnerability via Hyper Critical Sparking (Nullifies all enemy attacks taken)

2. Immune to negative status effects:
Again, in the official zukan, it is explained that Hyper Muteki do this by creating a forcefield to separates himself from the game area.

"A special field generator mounted on the shoulder of Kamen Rider Ex-Aid.
It deploys a blocking field that separates itself from the game area, and prevents the enemy's special abilities from affecting it.
It can also create a space-time distortion in the game area, allowing you to short-warp to any point you wish!"

Forcefield Creation needs to be added and Resistance to Time Stop needs to be removed.

3. Statistics Amplification:
Just like those two above, though this one only to adds more information, the zukan stated that Hyper Muteki can enhance attacks via Gashacon Weapons up to 10 times.

"A reinforced glove that covers Kamen Rider Ex-Aid's fists.
Through the surface of the glove, it communicates data with the Gashacon Weapon, increasing its power tenfold.
It has a function that automatically adjusts the attack judgment, etc., and it is possible to make a punch attack hit multiple times at will.
"

Just need to add this in the Statistics Amplification's brackets, though I do think we need to add it in the AP as well.

For the first, Hyper Muteki's invincibility have alway activated since his first transformation. In fact, he haven't been damaged in any way through series so it's quite obvious.

I don't see why Resistance to Time Stop should be removed since the forcefield pretty much protect him from Cronus's Pause.

I agree with third one, something like "likely higher with Gashacon Weapons".

Btw, you might need to add "kamen rider" tag so everybody can find it.

Last edited:
According the official zukan, Hyper Muteki's invincibility only comes when he activates his finisher.

It contains a device that controls the functions of his entire body, and is responsible for recreating and maintaining his state of complete invincibility when he activates his special moves.

incorrect. If Hyper Muteki only activate during finisher then this would completely contradict against every single primary source. First character statement of the creator Dan Kuroto stated that Hyper Muteki user are invincible. But the problem that it run into is that when other Rider use it, it only have 10 seconds time limit which isn’t enough to defeat Cronus. And as stated by episode 32

And if he only have Invincibility only when using Finisher. It wouldn’t make a lot of sense as to why Genm God have to jump through several hoop to get Muteki out of his way like in the Novel and Genm VS Lazer movie.
「ハハハ! さぁバッドエンドは目前だ。最期に言い遺すことがあれば聞いてやろう」
「……やっぱゲームはこうでなくちゃな」
「……ずいぶんな余裕だな」
「俺が何の対策もなくハイパームテキを手放すとでも思ったのか?」
そう。
ムテキの力があればゴッドマキシマム相手でも負けることはない。
けど逆に相手を打ち負かすのも容易じゃない。下手すりゃあいつを攻略するのに五年、十年、いや一生かかるかもしれない。冗談抜きで。
だとしたら分が悪いのは俺の方だ。人間の俺には寿命っていうタイムリミットがあるからな。
To roughly translated it.

"Hahaha! Now the bad end is just around the corner. I'll ask you if you have anything to say at the end."
"... The game must be like this."
"... I can afford it."
"Did you think I would let go of Hyper Muteki without any measures?"
Right.
If you have the power of Muteki, you will not lose even against God Maximum.
But on the contrary, it is not an easy opponent to beat. If you're not good at it, it may take five, ten, or even a lifetime to capture him. Without a joke.
If so, I'm the one who's wrong. As a human being, I have a time limit called lifespan.
If Muteki’s invincibility isn’t something that is permanently on ALL the time then Genm can easily adjust his stats to overwhelm Muteki or hax him to death.

And never has in the series that Hyper Muteki actually took damage. He get knock around but never took damage, his HP gauge never went down once in this form.

1. Muteki's ability is infinite. Muteki has never been damaged even when not using Hyper Critical Sparking.

2. Agreed with Immunity to negative status effects, disagree with removing resistance to time stop. Hyper Muteki's Gashat already resists Cronus's Time Stop as well as anyone who have used Hyper Muteki that doesn't have Muteki's armor also resisted it.

3. Agreed to Stats amp to weapons. Explains why the weapons affected the likes of Gamedeus and Paradox LVL 99 with Muteki and not his lower level forms. Also the Sparking Glitter double's Muteki's stats.

I do not know ***** about Japanese but I'm pretty sure the line was "My unmatched power has no limit", which is referencing the fact that the protagonist in the game has unmatched power. He wasn't really talking about true invincibility. Genm couldn't adjust his stats to to overwhelm Muteki because of Hyper Ride Blade:

"A golden blade attached to the head of Kamen Rider Ex-Aid.
It can interfere with the enemy's battle system and stop all special functions that affect attack and defense power."

Haxes doesn't affect Muteki because of the force field. There was a toy commercial stated that Hyper Muteki is beyond all levels so it makes sense why other characters of the show couldn't really damage him much. After all, only muteki armor has the performance enhanced to upmost limit without cheating like Gemn did. Also in the fight with Super Gamedeus Machina, Hyper Muteki did grunt once when he get slapped away showing that he did feel some damage but barely any.

The info of the Gasha stated that the invincible only last for the first 10 seconds.

Edit: Hyper Muteki doesn't have a gauge tho.

Last edited:
I do not know ***** about Japanese but I'm pretty sure the line was "My unmatched power has no limit", which is referencing the fact that the protagonist in the game has unmatched power. He wasn't really talking about true invincibility. Genm couldn't adjust his stats to to overwhelm Muteki because of Hyper Ride Blade:

incorrect, Emu stated that his “my Invincibility has no limit/limitless” and this come from TV Nihon sub, aka, basically Kamen Rider official English sub. They have been doing this for YEARS now and I am inclined to believed in the sub group that has been translating for years rather than someone who is, self-admit, to know jacks about Japanese.

and the grunt, that could easily be Emu taken by surprise with how fast Gamedeus counterattack and his regeneration.

And again, that’s for the Gasht part. That only extend to someone who can only enter Muteki mode and not Hyper Muteki itself. It literally make no sense as to why Genm ultimate invincible boss character to be someone who can only momentarily become invincible for a little bit.

Edit: I’ll even dissect each part one by one.

the quote that Emu said can be heard by ear as

“Ore No Muteki Jikan Wa Museigen Da”

Translate this word by word and you’ll get

“my invincible time have no limit/limitless”

Last edited:
The Gashat only lasts 10 seconds for riders not named Ex-aid. Careful not to mix Muteki Mode with Muteki Gamer:

"Unlike the "Muteki Mode" gained by other Riders using Hyper Muteki, Muteki Gamer is a complete transformation, with no limitation on abilities and duration."

Edit: I’ll even dissect each part one by one.

the quote that Emu said can be heard by ear as

“Ore No Muteki Jikan Wa Museigen Da”

Translate this word by word and you’ll get

“my invincible time have no limit/limitless”
Oh, I misheard Jikan Wa as Chikara. Muteki can also mean unrivaled, unmatched so I still stand by that. The second part of the Gashat's info also has 10 secs and it was about Muteki Gamer, Muteki Mode.

Last edited:
Oh, I misheard Jikan Wa as Chikara. Muteki can also mean unrivaled, unmatched so I still stand by that.
But that goes against every single translation of Muteki of basically every single translation there is. And the Kanji they used for “Muteki” is translated to Invincible. Even the episode that it debut use that.

And from translation, even if that’s true. That still directly contradict the primary source of infos, the show, as stated by both Dan and Emu himself.

And even if that’s true. There is many other item in Hyper Muteki’s body that release Spark Glitter that doesn’t only come from the Chest part. Both the Hair and Ultimech Guard also generate their own Spark Glitter as well.

and for all we know, the 10 seconds limit may very well referred to Maximum Gamer suit being unable to cope with Spark Glitter more than 10 seconds like other Rider.

edit: here’s the episode name. Perfect Invincible GAMER! (完全無敵のGAMER!, Kanzen Muteki no Gēmā!) if you search up this 無敵 the first translation you’ll find basically everywhere is “Invincible”

But that goes against every single translation of Muteki of basically every single translation there is. And the Kanji they used for “Muteki” is translated to Invincible. Even the episode that it debut use that.

And from translation, even if that’s true. That still directly contradict the primary source of infos, the show, as stated by both Dan and Emu himself.

And even if that’s true. There is many other item in Hyper Muteki’s body that release Spark Glitter that doesn’t only come from the Chest part. Both the Hair and Ultimech Guard also generate their own Spark Glitter as well.

and for all we know, the 10 seconds limit may very well referred to Maximum Gamer suit being unable to cope with Spark Glitter more than 10 seconds like other Rider.

edit: here’s the episode name. Perfect Invincible GAMER! (完全無敵のGAMER!, Kanzen Muteki no Gēmā!) if you search up this 無敵 the first translation you’ll find basically everywhere is “Invincible”
I'm not saying it's not Invincible, but the word Muteki can also mean unrivaled and unmatched. The kanji of the word is a combination of "nothingness, none, nothing, not" and "enemy, foe, opponent". Invincible is also a word to describe powerfulness after all. Spark Glitters come from the gashat, not the armor itself. The point of Sparking Glitters is to enhance the performance of the wearer and the armor, not to give invulnerability. He even needs to be in invincible mode for the first 10 secs to prevents self-destruction due to overflow.

The form doesn't need to have invulnerability all the time and still be powerful. It's beyond all levels and have all stats maxed out without cheating like Gemn. The force field protects him from haxes and Hyper Ride Blade stops all stats affecting effects. He can increase power by 2 via Sparking Glitters and then 10 more with weapons. Can scans and tracks all motions in the game area. Automatically adjusts attack judgment and make punch attacks in multiple stages at will. Can glide, adjust fall timing and jump infinitely high.

Last edited:
I'm not saying it's not Invincible, but the word Muteki can also mean unrivaled and unmatched
And you are going to ignored every single translation used for this episode and this form as “Invincible”? There are so many sources that use Invincible as a translation that it is unreasonable not to do the same as well. And again, Muteki having “Invincible” as the first translation of basically every site doesn’t hwlp

It also against the concept of the power up as well, being the “invincible golden super mode” of video game character. And as stated by Kuroto during his production of this gashat.

"Hyper Muteki is a game where the main character has unparalleled strength, and is impervious to all kinds of attacks."

Other than the secondary source, there isn’t anywhere stated that Muteki have time limit at all.

Edit: And I know that Muteki would still be powerful, but that isn’t what I’m against. You are using secondary source of information that directly contradict the primary source and held it above the main source because????

Like I said, invincible is also a word to describe powerfulness. If someone is strong enough to be called invincible, he is unmatched in strength. The protagonist of the game has unparalleled strength like Dan has stated. This is what Emu was referencing.
Edit: I rewatched the fight with Super Gamedeus Machina and he grunted after being hit twice. Both times after he has flew away for a bit. The first time is after his body impacted with a floating debris and the second is at the moment his body impacted with a building. So yeah, they weren’t surprise grunts. In fact, the motion of him rising his head after impacted with the building wasn’t smooth and it is similar to being hurt normally but to a much lesser degree.

Last edited:
At this point I think you are trying to stretch the meaning of a simple word too hard. It has been translated over and over again by very reliable source. And it doesn’t make sense to only imply his strength as well.

I'm reading this over and over again and I think I see where the confusion lies and it is in these sentences:

"It contains a device that controls the functions of his entire body, and is responsible for recreating and maintaining his state of complete invincibility when he activates his special moves."

When it says recreating and maintaining, this already implies he had a state of complete invincibility before using his special move. This only says that when he is using his special move, it doesn't have any side effects that might make his invincibility disappear.

That sentence followed by "All enemy attacks are nullified, so he cannot take any damage." can be confusing because it can be interpreted that because of the above reason, only then will the invulnerability come in. I think that is where the confusion lies.

I think the third sentence doesn't have anything to do with the second one. I think it's meant to be separate and that Muteki's Armor spec is meant to be read as 3 bullet points. So it would be:

-The golden armour that protects every part of Kamen Rider Ex-Aid's body.
-It contains a device that controls the functions of his entire body, and is responsible for recreating and maintaining his state of complete invincibility when he activates his special moves.
-All enemy attacks are nullified, so he cannot take any damage.

instead of one thing leading to another.

I'm reading this over and over again and I think I see where the confusion lies and it is in these sentences:

"It contains a device that controls the functions of his entire body, and is responsible for recreating and maintaining his state of complete invincibility when he activates his special moves."

When it says recreating and maintaining, this already implies he had a state of complete invincibility before using his special move. This only says that when he is using his special move, it doesn't have any side effects that might make his invincibility disappear.

That sentence followed by "All enemy attacks are nullified, so he cannot take any damage." can be confusing because it can be interpreted that because of the above reason, only then will the invulnerability come in. I think that is where the confusion lies.

I think the third sentence doesn't have anything to do with the second one. I think it's meant to be separate and that Muteki's Armor spec is meant to be read as 3 bullet points. So it would be:

-The golden armour that protects every part of Kamen Rider Ex-Aid's body.
-It contains a device that controls the functions of his entire body, and is responsible for recreating and maintaining his state of complete invincibility when he activates his special moves.
-All enemy attacks are nullified, so he cannot take any damage.

instead of one thing leading to another.
I actually thought about this a few hours ago but the info on the gashat ruled it out. There was 10 secs of invulnerability at the beginning of the transformation so that's where the recreating comes from. The zukan also uses a lot of 'In addition' and 'It also' so I don't think they're separates.

At this point I think you are trying to stretch the meaning of a simple word too hard. It has been translated over and over again by very reliable source. And it doesn’t make sense to only imply his strength as well.
I do agree that I'm really stretching it out but the kanji of the word literally being 'none' 'opponent' makes me want to continue on with it.

I actually thought about this a few hours ago but the info on the gashat ruled it out. There was 10 secs of invulnerability at the beginning of the transformation so that's where the recreating comes from. The zukan also uses a lot of 'In addition' and 'It also' so I don't think they're separates.
The gashat with other riders are 10 seconds. We've seen this when the gashat debut and the riders were tossing it around to fight Cronus. The info on the gashat is the general ability of "Muteki Mode" that the riders (Brave, Gemn) uses. That's why the gashat is related to other people as well than Ex-aid. Ex-aid is the odd one out of all this because he doesn't use Muteki Mode like all the other riders.

Muteki Mode is not a form change. Brave and Gemn used Muteki Mode before and they didn't have a form change. They got the Glitter that gave them invulnerability but never a form change. While Ex-aid when using Hyper Muteki is a full fledged form change. This is only possible with the Maximum gashat.

So basically, Hyper Muteki Gamer is Muteki Mode materialized into a form and more.

Edit: Also, Ex-aid has been seen to make the Glitter without having to use Special moves or in the beginning of the form change many of times.

Last edited:
The gashat with other riders are 10 seconds. We've seen this when the gashat debut and the riders were tossing it around to fight Cronus. The info on the gashat is the general ability of "Muteki Mode" that the riders (Brave, Gemn) uses. That's why the gashat is related to other people as well than Ex-aid. Ex-aid is the odd one out of all this because he doesn't use Muteki Mode like all the other riders.

Muteki Mode is not a form change. Brave and Gemn used Muteki Mode before and they didn't have a form change. They got the Glitter that gave them invulnerability but never a form change. While Ex-aid when using Hyper Muteki is a full fledged form change. This is only possible with the Maximum gashat.

So basically, Hyper Muteki Gamer is Muteki Mode materialized into a form and more.

Edit: Also, Ex-aid has been seen to make the Glitter without having to use Special moves or in the beginning of the form change many of times.
The gashat's info page has two parts. The first part is just the gashat alone and it says that you can insert it into the slot on the outside of the gamer driver as the second rider gashat, you can activate the invincible mode. That's Muteki Mode. The second is when you the gashat with Maximum Mighty X:

From the wording of two parts and the chest plate, it seems that Muteki Mode is a part of Muteki Gamer as whole. You get the first 10 secs of Muteki Mode to transform and more when using finishers.

Like I said above, Glitters don't make you invulnerable, it was there to maximize the wearer's fighting ability and the armor stats. The first 10 secs was there to protect the wearer from self-destruct due to overflowing with Glitters.

Here is quotes from @Akreious who once debate on this topic:

So I made a thread about Hyper Muteki being Low 2-C via being undefeatable even by Level Billion Genm.

People for the most part agreed with this but the opposition keeps trying to point out that Hyper Muteki's Invincibility is timed.

The first evidence they keep bringing up is that the Hyper Muteki armour page specifies "Activates Invulnerability during Special Attacks". Well, having just watched the True Ending movie, I can safely say this part is completely bunk and at best, retconned by the movie unless you count normal ass slashes and punches as "Special Attacks".

Meanwhile on the very same page, they repeatedly ignore that excess Invincibility Particles are stored in the dreadlocks and can be released for a stat boost whenever Emu feels like it- AKA Invincibility particles are continuously being generated and used, with the excess being stored up. Note how it specifies Excess rather than just storing Invincibility particles generated, as "excess" directly implies it's being used up normally as well.

They also tried to say that Emu took damage in the show? Which... he didn't. Ever. Even when Gemdeus basically 1-shot Level 100 Brave down to minimum HP, Emu just stood back up immediately after the knockback effect was gone.

It also directly contradicts BOTH of Genm's statements. First that Emu has indefinite, unlimited Invincibility time as supported by Emu's own comment as well. And then there's the fact that if Emu wasn't truly invincible for the duration of his transformation, then Genm Level Billion should well and truly be able to defeat him even with Hyper Muteki since apparently Hyper Muteki invincibility is activated rather than passive."

"Now points in favour of my outlook is that Pause resistance is directly correlated with Invincibility Particles being used (When a Rider time outs, their glitter is gone and their invincibility is gone along with their Pause resistance). Emu, on the other hand, is outright never vulnerable to pause... ever. Glitter or no Glitter.

With that, I'm not sure why the thread was overwhelmingly against my proposition. Not only did the opposition completely misinterpret what's on the page (They specifically used info for when the Hyper Muteki Gashat was used in the driver rather than docking, which is separated even in the page itself), but also went ahead and ignored in-series explanations and statements which should be primary canon anyways.

So yeah go ahead and read my essay if you want guys, I'll compose a better CRT with actual links and stuff once the CRT ban is gone. This is just so you know what's going through my head before I actually do it"

tl;dr, the OP of that thread is mostly wrong as there's only a single statement saying Invincibility is only via Finishers, while in the series they blatantly say Invincibility time is infinite and what we see supports it(đã chỉnh sửa)

The literal whole damn point of Hyper Muteki is permanent invincibility time

Also Time Stop resistance need not be removed. Just the Glitter Particles themselves offer Time Stop Resistance and yet they do not have Hyper Muteki's shoulder pads- so the resistance comes from the particles themselves and NOT the shoulder pads of Hyper Muteki

The shoulder pads are almost certainly in reference to Status Debuffs, not Time Stop Resistance (Because how can you debuff something that isn't there)

The movie literally showed Hyper Muteki can feels pain. At 48:45 - 48:46, he grunted after getting hit by Gamedeus and impacted a floating debris. Then at 49:48, Hyper Muteki got hit and once again flew away then impacted a building. This time, he grunted at the moment he impacted the building. Right after that, they even showed Hyper Muteki couldn't pick himself up smoothly, the sound that came from him at this scene clearly supports that.

Just because you can't feel pain doesn't mean to can't be knocked around or be caught off guard. And for Emu grunting when being knocked into the building, it's likely just that he felt his entire body completely stop after being thrown. He felt the force of his body stopping but still couldn't feel any pain.

Just because you can't feel pain doesn't mean to can't be knocked around or be caught off guard. And for Emu grunting when being knocked into the building, it's likely just that he felt his entire body completely stop after being thrown. He felt the force of his body stopping but still couldn't feel any pain.
He clearly didn’t grunt because he got caught of guard, he flew away for a bit then hit a floating debris, broke it, then continue flying away then grunted. The second time you can even see him couldn’t pick himself up smoothly and there’s even a rough exhale.

In the fight with the original Gamedeus, he even screamed and breathed heavily. Then in the fight with Gamedeus Cronus, he couldn't stand up right away and was also breathing heavily after taking a big hit.

Could you show a video for both? Cause from his fight in both 0:04-0:06 Gamdeus attacks Emu and he was unaffected by the attacks. And at 0:53, Emu grunted but it could still be summed up by him feeling the force but not the pain. Even in 1:06 when Gamedeus literally attacks him by falling on Emu, he was able to immediately counter attack after.

Could you show a video for both? Cause from his fight in both 0:04-0:06 Gamdeus attacks Emu and he was unaffected by the attacks. And at 0:53, Emu grunted but it could still be summed up by him feeling the force but not the pain. Even in 1:06 when Gamedeus literally attacks him by falling on Emu, he was able to immediately counter attack after.
At 0:26-0:27, the first grunt of pain. There’s no dumb explanation like “he can feel the force but no pain” for this one. 0:53-0:54, his motion of rising his head wasn’t smooth and there are rough exhales to accompany it. Not exactly something you would see from someone who only feels the force not pain. Also, I don't know why I called it a grunt when it's literally an "ahhh!" scream.

Last edited:
Bruh, that's literally an "uh". People make sounds for practically anything. Like someone getting hit by a rubber hammer would have a reaction sound but are they hurt? No. Someone gets hit by a pillow and let out an "UGH". Does that mean they are hurt? No.

Ex-aid literally tanked the next attack (which is gamedeus's strongest attack so far) like it was nothing.

We've seen Ex-aid getting hurt in other forms and we've heard a lot of his screams. These sounds don't even compare to the ones where he actually gets hurt and take damage.

Also, that "AHHH" was Ex-aid's reaction to getting flung. Not when he actually hits the building. Like how people scream "AHHH" during a rollercoaster ride. It was just reacting to the certain situation.

Emu grunted after he hit the building, not when he actually hit the building, so it's honestly could just be him stopping himself for moving backwards anymore and repositioning himself. When he landed on the building, sure you could argue that he felt pain when he based on how he raised his head, but all he did was slightly raised his head up and down in the span of an entire second. And for him heavily exhaling, it happens when he's, you know, lifting Gamedeus and trying to throw him into the air for a counter attack. Also, going off of Ixa's example, imagine getting knocked across the head with a pillow, you can feel the force but you don't feel the pain.

"Bruh, that's literally an 'uh'."

Bruh, I slowed it down to 0.5 and he screamed exactly the same frame the smoke appeared. I also continuously replay that exact moment for the 20th times with volume up to 60% with headphone and that's a freaking "ahhh!". For real, either you're that desperate to mold it to fit your argument or you need to see a doctor. I'm not joking, I'm close with someone who is near deaf and I don't like others have to deal with it also.

"Emu grunted after he hit the building, not when he actually hit the building."

Bruh, I slowed it down to 0.5 and he screamed exactly the scream the smoke appeared.

"Also, going off of Ixa's example, imagine getting knocked across the head with a pillow, you can feel the force but you don't feel the pain."

People can still feel pain when getting knocked across the head with a pillow depending on frail or strong they are, though the pain is pretty minor. Many still "Ow!" when they get hit in the head with a pillow. Just like with the pillow, a rubber hammer can make you feel pain.

"Ex-aid literally tanked the next attack (which is gamedeus's strongest attack so far) like it was nothing."

You can tell by his voice, the way he's talking and the exhales that this is awfully wrong. People getting flung away from one attack then tanked the other is something we've seen so many times in comics, animation, tv series, ect. Not to mention, he had the weight of the earth behind so it's harder to get push back than in the middle of the air.

"We've seen Ex-aid getting hurt in other forms and we've heard a lot of his screams. These sounds don't even compare to the ones where he actually gets hurt and take damage."

He's strong enough to one-shot Super Gamedeus Machina with a Finisher and also was far from the audience view so of course it's not gonna be to the extent of other forms.

"Also, that "AHHH" was Ex-aid's reaction to getting flung. Not when he actually hits the building. Like how people scream "AHHH" during a rollercoaster ride. It was just reacting to the certain situation."

That would have been the case if it wasn't for the fact that it didn't happen while he's flying away. BERRIES555 even said it happened after he hit the building, which is also wrong.

"And for him heavily exhaling, it happens when he's, you know, lifting Gamedeus and trying to throw him into the air for a counter attack."

I'm talking about the rough exhales happened when he raised his head.

If you want a better scream and a better example of Hyper Muteki couldn't pick himself up right away, watch the fight with Cronos Gamedeus.

Quotes from @Akreious since he couldn't post here:

Complete headcanon.

Gemdeus Cronus later does an attack that almost 1-Hit-Kills level 100 Brave and Emu stands up as if nothing happened(đã chỉnh sửa)

Even in the videos above, after getting knocked back, Emu immediately jut got back into fighting position

And as already mentioned, Genm in the novels considers it impossible even for Level Billion to defeat Hyper Muteki- Level Billion would stomp Gemdeus Cronus and he STILL stands by Hyper Muteki cannot be defeated.

Gamedeus fight: Both Emu and Pallad gets knocked back- Pallad, a Level 99, needs to recover meanwhile Emu is immediately into battle stance with 0 heavy breathing or any damage taken Then Gemdeus Cronus uses Smash and flattens the both of them which severely hurts Pallad- leaving him hurt and on the ground. Emu gets back up and doesn't give a single ****. Tell me how does that mean "he took damage"?

Gamedeus Cronus: There's nothing in here that indicates Emu took damage ever. Everything here had a large Knock-Back, the moment he's done he's immediately ready to fight. Literally in this fight, Gemdeus Cronus uses Smash again and Brave gets knocked to the ground and Emu IMMEDIATELY stands up again. And then he takes two of those Dragon Moves and he still isn't KO'd.

Also he has yet to address the fact that Time Stop Resistance is tied to the Glitter Particles, not Hyper Muteki's shoulder pads (Or else people who use Hyper Muteki in the driver should have no resistance), meaning Hyper Muteki always has the Glitter Particles on (ALSO meaning Hyper Muteki is ALWAYS invincible)

As I keep arguing- Invincibility doesn't somehow make you unable to feel the sensation of moving or some crap, it just means you can't take damage.

"He clearly didn’t grunt because he got caught of guard, he flew away for a bit then hit a floating debris, broke it, then continue flying away then grunted. The second time you can even see him couldn’t pick himself up smoothly and there’s even a rough exhale." Ah yes, because the sensation of flying through a small city and smashing through debris is clearly not going to scare Emu shitless regardless of pain or no pain. Nope, it HAS to be he took damage.

"In the fight with the original Gamedeus, he even screamed and breathed heavily. Then in the fight with Gamedeus Cronus, he couldn't stand up right away and was also breathing heavily after taking a big hit." Except in one of those big moves (the second Smash with Level 100 Brave), he DID EXACTLY THAT AND STOOD UP IMMEDIATELY. Also further LOL at them trying to use Tokusatsu yells to justify he took damage when they yell at everything.

Also trying to use Tokusatsu yells to justify he took damage when they yell at everything are like headcanon.

Bruh, I slowed it down to 0.5 and he screamed exactly the same frame the smoke appeared. I also continuously replay that exact moment for the 20th times with volume up to 60% with headphone and that's a freaking "ahhh!". For real, either you're that desperate to mold it to fit your argument or you need to see a doctor. I'm not joking, I'm close with someone who is near deaf and I don't like others have to deal with it also.

Okay, I'm assuming its the part where Gamedus smashes him into the roof. Just because you can't feel pain, doesn't mean you can't feel the force of things. Like what Akr said, invincibility doesn't somehow take away your ability to feel things.

Bruh, I slowed it down to 0.5 and he screamed exactly the scream the smoke appeared.

I was talking about when Emu was slammed into the flying debris.

People can still feel pain when getting knocked across the head with a pillow depending on frail or strong they are, though the pain is pretty minor. Many still "Ow!" when they get hit in the head with a pillow. Just like with the pillow, a rubber hammer can make you feel pain.

The pillow and hammer example where just that. Examples. They're weren't supposed to be taken literal. Obviously if Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson smacked me across the face with either it'll hurt. Generally, there's things aren't meant to harm you, that's why we used these as examples.

You can tell by his voice, the way he's talking and the exhales that this is awfully wrong. People getting flung away from one attack then tanked the other is something we've seen so many times in comics, animation, tv series, ect. Not to mention, he had the weight of the earth behind so it's harder to get push back than in the middle of the air.

The reason why he was breathing heavily was because he was pushing back Gamedeus' attack and trying to lift him. And before you say that Emu could easily do that without any problems, it's likely that they're trying to go for one of those "Cool Superhero Moments" where the main villain seems to have an advantage just to be overthrown by the hero. Toei is not consistent with their rider scaling. At all.

That would have been the case if it wasn't for the fact that it didn't happen while he's flying away. @BERRIES555 even said it happened after he hit the building, which is also wrong.

I think we were talking about two different things here. I was talking about when he was slammed into the debris. Ixa was probably talking about when he was literally being ragdolled.

This part could still just be simplified with him feeling the force of the attack. Invincibility doesn't just magically take away your ability to feel force.

Okay, I'm assuming its the part where Gamedus smashes him into the roof. Just because you can't feel pain, doesn't mean you can't feel the force of things. Like what Akr said, invincibility doesn't somehow take away your ability to feel things.

I was talking about when Emu was slammed into the flying debris.

The pillow and hammer example where just that. Examples. They're weren't supposed to be taken literal. Obviously if Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson smacked me across the face with either it'll hurt. Generally, there's things aren't meant to harm you, that's why we used these as examples.

The reason why he was breathing heavily was because he was pushing back Gamedeus' attack and trying to lift him. And before you say that Emu could easily do that without any problems, it's likely that they're trying to go for one of those "Cool Superhero Moments" where the main villain seems to have an advantage just to be overthrown by the hero. Toei is not consistent with their rider scaling. At all.

That would have been the case if it wasn't for the fact that it didn't happen while he's flying away. @BERRIES555 even said it happened after he hit the building, which is also wrong.

I think we were talking about two different things here. I was talking about when he was slammed into the debris. Ixa was probably talking about when he was literally being ragdolled.

This part could still just be simplified with him feeling the force of the attack. Invincibility doesn't just magically take away your ability to feel force.
"Okay, I'm assuming its the part where Gamedus smashes him into the roof. Just because you can't feel pain, doesn't mean you can't feel the force of things. Like what Akr said, invincibility doesn't somehow take away your ability to feel things."

The problem with this point is that he screamed just like other riders and monsters in the franchise have screamed when they took damage. I would totally agree with you if that wasn't the case. Sure, you can feel the force without feeling any pain, but your reaction wouldn't be the same. If we show this footage to someone who has no idea about KR, they definitely would say the golden dude just got hurt.

"This part could still just be simplified with him feeling the force of the attack. Invincibility doesn't just magically take away your ability to feel force."

The same problem here, the result wouldn't be the same. The most important thing is that these rough exhales accompanied Ex-aid's unsteady motion of rising his head and it came after he impacted the roof. These details support each other on the idea that he's feeling the pain.

"I was talking about when Emu was slammed into the flying debris."

Oh, that makes more sense now. Why didn't you just use 'debris' instead of 'building'? Well, I guess it was a building but wouldn't 'debris' makes the conversation more clear.

"The reason why he was breathing heavily was because he was pushing back Gamedeus' attack and trying to lift him. And before you say that Emu could easily do that without any problems, it's likely that they're trying to go for one of those "Cool Superhero Moments" where the main villain seems to have an advantage just to be overthrown by the hero. Toei is not consistent with their rider scaling. At all."

That's my point tho. Ex-aid couldn't easily stop the attack and push it back. There were some efforts.

The problem with this point is that he screamed just like other riders and monsters in the franchise have screamed when they took damage. I would totally agree with you if that wasn't the case. Sure, you can feel the force without feeling any pain, but your reaction wouldn't be the same. If we show this footage to someone who has no idea about KR, they definitely would say the golden dude just got hurt.

I agree on you with it's part. Its just that since HM is meant to nullify damage, it would only account for the damage from an attack and not the force of said attack. That's really my whole thing against removing HM's invulnerability. A lot of this could be explained with that while still being correct with the narrative. And about showing random people this footage, they also wouldn't know about HM's ability so they're obviously would assume Emu's being damaged

The same problem here, the result wouldn't be the same. The most important thing is that these rough exhales accompanied Ex-aid's unsteady motion of rising his head and it came after he impacted the roof. These details support each other on the idea that he's feeling the pain.

What's your reasoning for the "Can't feel pain but can feel force thing"? Cause Emu would be able to feel his body go to a complete stop. Not only that, he'd even feel the whiplash which would explain his unsteady head motion.

Oh, that makes more sense now. Why didn't you just use 'debris' instead of 'building'? Well, I guess it was a building but wouldn't 'debris' makes the conversation more clear.

My bad on that, I thought it looked like a building at first.

While I'm not fully convinced but half way there, so we can conclude it here. Anything else you guys want to add?

Back