• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Regarding Homer's 9-B.

I mean the comic continuity is far different from the canon. It's like Archie Comics to Videogame characters or Dragon Ball GT to Dragon Ball continuity.

I'll put that in discusion later.

I don't see why the Simpsons characters can't have composite/alternate canon profiles when most of South Park character do. Not complaining or anything, I was just wondering.

Well, I suppose that composite profiles in the sense of separate statistics keys for different versions, might be an idea.

I suppose so. Though I think it will only be necessary if any of the other key statistics are not identical to Homer's current one.

In one of the games, Homer destroyed most of a lady liberty statue in 3 hits.

The same game has some weird meta stuff at the end too

In that same game, marge can control crowds, Lisa can use a giant hand to attack enemies with lightning and ice, and Bart can turn into an invincible robot (for a short period of time). (all characters have short invincibility powers)

I have to play that game again.

Homer can transform into a green blob and make himself completely spherical.

And Bart had pseudo'flight with Bartman's cape.

There's even more but I don't remember that much.

I think the comics has nothing that different tbh but I'll read them later.

In Simpson's Wrestling, all the characters can tank Flander's lightning (which doesn't come directly from him + seems to be natural lightning), meaning they'd all be around 8-C

I think they can even summon cars and motocycles in the Hit & Run game, but I don´t remember very well.

They used a phone to call for the cars actually.

I don't remember anything impressive from H&R but the final with the alien invasion.

Then we should make three keys for the majority of characters.

Animated series | Comicbook series | Videogame composite

Why not just have one composite (along with the animated series key)? As you say, the comics aren't too different from the original series

But which character deserves a composite profile? This seems like this would take a lot of research on the character, as there is a huge amount of Simpsons media out there.

Nobody said that it had to be entirely filled right at the start, all what´s needed is some basic stuff and it´s good to go.

We could write things from earlier chapters/issues and then add more since we find.

It's like working a character profile from an yet incomplete series.

I mean, we do that for literally every franchise in here that´s not dead. Now that I think about it, even some dead franchises still take a relook every now and then (I´m looking at you, Umineko).

This shouldn´t be an exception.

I read a Simpsons comic a long time ago where Homer becomes a 30-foot human that almost destroys the town...

Does that count as anything?

Gamechanger465 said:
I read a Simpsons comic a long time ago where Homer becomes a 30-foot human that almost destroys the town...
Unless its a something he has access to or was in several issues and is something he could do again, probably not much.

Gamechanger465 said:
Would probably be around Building to Large Building level at best.

Did a bit of lurking and found this page. I'm assuming there was once Simpsons profiles other than Homer + Mr Burns (and skinner + Bart, but we added them recently).

Will look more into it

Unlike Rumble, they cannot interact with anybody in the Simpsons show. They are just presented as non-sentient drawings.

I think that they would have to be gauged from their statistics in their own show.

There is a rl itchy and scratchy game in our world so probably better to go from there.

I we're gonna use their show then they should have Resurrection. Itchy (the mouse IG) got blown up in that episode from season 5 and was fine so he have it as well.

Weapon Mastery, Resurrection, Toon Force, Immortality (Type 2 for Scratchy for survive without eyes or with the guts outside).

I'll take a look at the whole show.

Back