• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Regarding Higher Dimensional characters

String theory proposed that every particle in this Universe is made of 1-D strings that vibrate in different ways.How the strings vibrate determine the nature and properties of the particle.This required extra dimensions to solve the math.

These extra Dimensions exist as Calabi-Yau manifolds, 6D manifold in super string theory and 6D manifold+11th Dimension in M-Theory.We don't have strong enough perceptions to see them because the manifolds are too small for the humans to perceive or consciously interact or Manipulate them.The analogy is like this..when we see a 3D object from afar, we perceive it as 2-D or 1-D objects.

We might actually be 10D or 11D beings but can only perceive or consciously interact with and hence consciously manipulate only 3D objects and only perceive the projections of our actual selves.This effectively makes us lower dimensional beings.Being higher dimensional is all about percetion.Once we get to perceive thinga on a planck scale, our whole perception of the world changes and we will also start to consciously interact with the extra dimensions and fold them as we like.

BUT...

Having a 10-D perception and being able to consciously interact with and manipulate/ fold the lower dimensions into higher dimensions does definitely make a character 10 Dimensional but I don't know if this wiki considers this because being able to destroy space time/ a Universe is a 26D space time destruction in Bosonic String theory, 10-D space time destruction in Super string theory and 11-D destruction in M-theory.And being a higher dimensional being this way has got nothing to do with AP but I don't understand why a higher dimension being can destroy an infinite lower dimensional space.Changing the lower dimensional space into a higher dimension one is the best they can do.Infact "destroying a lower dimensional space" doesn't make sense.It all depends on the perception, dimensions have got nothing to do with AP in my opinion.

Also, Big Bang is the start of time and space and the Universe itself.The creation of time and space is a 10-D feat or 11-D feat or 26-D feat based on what theory we're following.It was all fine in case of Gurren Lagann but it's confusing and messed up in case of the rest.

Please clarify where I was flawed if I am or explain how exactly the D-Tiering works to a greater detail(like assumptions you took while scaling a character).

Bit of advice, could you break up your post into paragraphs? It makes it easier to read and understand. That being said I'm not to well versed on this beyond hearing about a massive tiering system revision in the coming months that will address this issue.

You should wait for more knowledgeable members to comment.

Planck69 said:
Bit of advice, could you break up your post into paragraphs? It makes it easier to read and understand. That being said I'm not to well versed on this beyond hearing about a massive tiering system revision in the coming months that will address this issue.

You should wait for more knowledgeable members to comment.
Ok.Will do. Thanks for the suggestion

Back