• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Universe with higher dimensional axis

Soo in our new standard, basically all multiverse have 5th dimensional axis by default. But it insignificant in size, so cannot be low 1C or cannot have tier
Multiversal structures past Low 2-C frequently have a distance of unknown length along a 5th dimensional axis separating them. That isn't automatically Low 1-C, as for Low 1-C the distance must be known to be of non-insignificant size.

And for be significant, the most straightfordward way is, that insignificant space must be infinity in size

So what about the universe or some structure that being mentioned have more than 4 dimension. What if the universe being mention have 5 or 6 or 10 dimensional axis???

Basically with our new standard as long as that dimensional axis not significant in size it cannot have rating in our tiering system because it just insignificant structure

The main argument of this thread is just have more dimensional axis doesnt make you significant in size and can have rating in tiering system, just as the new standard stated

So are we going to nuked all verse that have higher tier because of that argument, verse without qualitative superiority or significant in size?

Higher-dimensional universes have always been in higher-dimensional tiers if they are affected, that isn't anything new. In general, the term "universe", "multiverse", and "world" is meaningless and all that matters is the size of the structure that the word is being used to represent. We just default universes to a 4-dimensional space-time continuum and the 5-dimensional multiverse encompassing it alongside any number of parallel 4-dimensional structures.

But even if there's just one structure named for the 4-dimensional hypervolume and 5-dimensional hyperhypervolume, they are fine to be put in the higher tiers as long as the dimensional size of the extra dimensions isn't insignificant (And as far as I know, it doesn't need to be infinite in size, we don't require universes to be infinite in size to be Low 2-C as far as I remember).

If you have a singular universal structure that has something like the 3-dimensional conventional reality humans live, the 1-dimensional time, and an extra 5th dimension where some god-like beings live, they are fine to be scaled. What matters in dimensional difference are the dimensions themselves, not how much of the stuff is put in a lower dimension.

That is just something that can help to be accepted as quantitative/qualitative, new thread still not finished, superiority. But if the structure is already established as having that superiority, it doesn't even need to have a super complex 4-dimensional structure. In fact, the work could take place inside a normal city with 5-D beings that are no different than us living a slice-of-life story that as long as the dimensional superiority is depicted they don't even need to interact with the 4-dimensional structure that might not even be a thing on its own.

Higher-dimensional universes have always been in higher-dimensional tiers if they are affected, that isn't anything new. In general, the term "universe", "multiverse", and "world" is meaningless and all that matters is the size of the structure that the word is being used to represent. We just default universes to a 4-dimensional space-time continuum and the 5-dimensional multiverse encompassing it alongside any number of parallel 4-dimensional structures.

But even if there's just one structure named for the 4-dimensional hypervolume and 5-dimensional hyperhypervolume, they are fine to be put in the higher tiers as long as the dimensional size of the extra dimensions isn't insignificant (And as far as I know, it doesn't need to be infinite in size, we don't require universes to be infinite in size to be Low 2-C as far as I remember).

If you have a singular universal structure that has something like the 3-dimensional conventional reality humans live, the 1-dimensional time, and an extra 5th dimension where some god-like beings live, they are fine to be scaled. What matters in dimensional difference are the dimensions themselves, not how much of the stuff is put in a lower dimension.

That is just something that can help to be accepted as quantitative/qualitative, new thread still not finished, superiority. But if the structure is already established as having that superiority, it doesn't even need to have a super complex 4-dimensional structure. In fact, the work could take place inside a normal city with 5-D beings that are no different than us living a slice-of-life story that as long as the dimensional superiority is depicted they don't even need to interact with the 4-dimensional structure that might not even be a thing on its own.
No i dont mean for the hypervolume in here, because multiverse is lack the higher D volume for be tiered by default, and the infinity in size like i say is most straightforward way i dont say that is only way

I mean just the axis, like the new standard say multiverse by default have 5th dimensional axis, but it cannot having a rating because it insignificant or yeah the 5D volume is 0

That basically same as some structure that just drop a statement or proof of higher D without explain more about it. Like the standard explain having a higher dimensional axis not make you having higher tier

Back