• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Regarding Certain Hax/Abilities

...that's the real def? Of omnilock....my gosh.... the abilty in my verse that was named omnilock (didn't know about the power then) would be errly simmlier but smaller....and infinitly less broken.

To clarify the power is creating a realty around you to protect against reality warping and the realty your in being Poisoned which was also a thing.

I think that's just resistence to Reality Warping or using Reality Warping to defend against Reality Warping or a form of Spatial Manipulation. Both depend on if passive or active.

Reality being poisoned sounds like Existence erasure, which would most likely be Spatial Manipulation to prevent the poisoning of space.

Eaa kinda right kinda wrong on both I'll. I'll make a blog about this eventually this just isn't the place for it tho I think things got sidetracked on what was suppsed to be happening.

Sera Loveheart said:
I agree with pretty much everything, but there's a minor nitpick I'm going to make on "It's the opposite of VSBW where people are quicker to argue AP. " Actually from my experience with Vs Threads in VSB, while AP *is* discussed, Hax were the source of much more debating, unless you're fighting something like Kharn, OPM or SMT 2-A because at that point their scale of AP and Hax merges so they usually oneshot. Even KlK frequently wins threads based on Regen or Memory hax despite being more AP centered and D.Gray-Man only somewhat used character is the one who happens to be haxxed.

So this doesn't really go that much against the term strongest since "VSB strongest thread" also has people with Hax filling those ranks. It doesn't invalidate your point about the abnormal/bad OP crisis or the mindset stuff around here at all and I still agree; I'm just pointing that the "hax and not AP is filling those 'strongest' spots" thing isn't strange.

That being said, I'd legitimately *love* to see some of the abilities I see flying around here lately working in a proper verse without it going full "IS_CISPIS Revolution - Thus PISpoke Haxthrustra: Quality is Dead." or outright Suggs mode.

The moment I named one, all hell would break loose.

I also avoid outright telling people something bad about their works the most I can because, as a fellow person aspiring to try and improve what I write, I'm not fond of discouraging people, even through criticism that could be constructive.

Not adressing anyone directly will cause a "checking conscience" effect at most.

Going to someone and saying: "X sucks" will produce a discussion I really don't feel like having (and don't have the time to, either).

Udlmaster said:
[...] or Omnilock (Exist outside all reality and cannot be affected by anything except other Omnilock beings.)
Actually, on Superpower wiki it's unclear whether or not Omnilock users can even affect each other.

Agreed. Though I haven't really come across profiles of the sort......yes im new here :V.

But yeah it is a good idea to try and balance out the character so that they don't seem TOO overpowered otherwise it'd just seem generic and possibly bland.

Back