• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Regarding a couple of Goku's losses

I'm going to start with Overlord Laharl, I feel this should be removed to due speed not being equalized and a VAST amount of hax difference. And now onto the 2nd one, Mikaboshi, againI feel as if this one should be removed, it boils down to a vast amount of hax difference that simply makes it a one sided fight tell me how would Goku counter matter manipulation and reality warping? Also, Mikaboshi has a victory of the Saint Seiya Gods, how would Goku be able to counter the hax of a being who could beat the SS Gods who are vastly superior to the DB gods? ((As of now))

Those fights, as well as sora, superboy prime, and god emperor of mankind should be out since those guys had hax and goku had none, also it's against the rules to have a hax character pitted against a non hax character.

@LTB

The Sora used was in KH2, who has no hax aside from Reflega and Magnega, neither of which are a "bypass durability I win in one shot" thing. So overall, it's not a stomp.

Ok, then how about sentry, krypto, and thor, those characters had hax. Sentry with the whole consuming soul thing and krypto with intangibility, and matter manipulation. Thor can also manipulate matter as well.

What Ever said about that Sora V Goku match. That shit was also one of my most fairest match with those two.

Those like Sentry, Krypto, and Thor.....meh, do wahtever if y'all think it's really unfair for Goku....

Thing about Goku is, if his opponent doesn't have some level of hax, he's never gonna lose. Ever. Sora was an incredibly rare exception.

^Not ALL the time. Goku has simple attacks. Even without hax, people with much higher attack divesity could take him down. Although I don't agree to remove Goku loss just because the opponent had hax.

Goku has no hax and is vulnerable to it, deal with it if he loses. As long as it's not a complete stomp it shouldn't be removed.

The thing here is that these guys has some really strong hax abilities, which makes it a stomp match against goku, and it is against the rules for haxed characters to go up against non-haxed characters.

Saikou The Lewd King said:
^Not ALL the time. Goku has simple attacks. Even without hax, people with much higher attack divesity could take him down. Although I don't agree to remove Goku loss just because the opponent had hax.
Goku has no hax and is vulnerable to it, deal with it if he loses. As long as it's not a complete stomp it shouldn't be removed.
Overlord Laharl was vastly faster and speed wasn't equalized, so it was a speed blitz which if iirc, is considered a stomp.

It's not a matter of hax then.
For the 1st match, no, it wasn't a matter of hax, but the 2nd one was, let me read the rule that LTB was referring to.

• Kindly do not create spite or stomp threads, whether by tier, speed or an absurd difference in hax proficiency (that is, a very hax character vs one with little to no hax) unless the other character possesses abilities that compensate for this advantage.

the one Vs SBP aswell since he is faster then the freacking flash with full speed force and it wasn't equalized

Yeah but LTB also stated several match up, to be deleted just because of the opponent having hax. It needs to be a real bad stomp to be considered Spite.

Yeah but LTB also stated several match up, to be deleted just because of the opponent having hax. It needs to be a real bad stomp to be considered Spite.
And you think the Chaos King vs Goku is okay? Go look at Chaos King's hax then look at Goku's lack thereof.

Mikaboshi is considered one of the most hax ridden people on this wiki so . . .

I wasn't even talking about Mikaboshi.

@King He doesn't have that much hax usable against Goku from what I see. Just hax that let him beat down other hax character. Mind you Goku had a huge AP advantage. Destroying a few galaxies <<<< Shaking the universe.

...Reality warping, immortality, matter manipulation, acasuality, the ability to absorb universes, galaxies, and anything he destroys.

Two of said things aren't exactly applicable in a fight due to unclear infos, and from how you word it, it seems like absortion only apply to things he destroy.

@LTB 3-B is a huge tier doe. And as I said it has to be a real bad stomp. Something like GER where Goku literally can't do anything, wheras some other requires said hax to be used before dying or something.

Another thing is that I feel like people are taking the speedstomp rule too literally. It was made so if the speed TIER was different, it wouldn't be a stomp. Like to stop a FTL character from facing an MFTL+ character, or a Sub-Rel from facing a FTL+.

Two of said things aren't exactly applicable in a fight due to unclear infos, and from how you word it, it seems like absortion only apply to things he destroy.
@LTB 3-B is a huge tier doe. And as I said it has to be a real bad stomp. Something like GER where Goku literally can't do anything, wheras some other requires said hax to be used before dying or something.
"He can absorb universes, galaxies, AND things he destroys" he can naturally absorb a galaxy or universe, but say he fights galactus and destroys him, he could absorb Galactus

The real cal howard said:
Another thing is that I feel like people are taking the speedstomp rule too literally. It was made so if the speed TIER was different, it wouldn't be a stomp. Like to stop a FTL character from facing an MFTL+ character, or a Sub-Rel from facing a FTL+.
This is the problam since like 80% of characters in this tier being MFTL+ but some are a Quadrillion times FTL while other like Superman are Spetillion times FTL, I know a everyone knows it needs to be changed but there isn't enough man power to do so.

We should have made some sort of like intervals in which a fight in the MFTL+ is considered a speed stomp or not (like if both are in trillion then it's ok but if in is in like quadrillion while the other is in trillion it isn't ok)

Same thing with hax, we should have chosen a number of hax that ignores durability for it to count as a hax stomp (like 2 or 3 that ignore dura like say mind control,matter manipulation,etc then it's a hax stomp)

Like I said, hax rule should only apply where it's a real stomp.

Despite Reimu having very potent hax, Goku could potentially beat her down before she can activate it. Wheras, again, against GER Goku can't do much.

The amount of hax doesn't matter much if they do the same as others in the end.

The rule also states that the fight can be valid if the non-haxed character has some way to counter that hax. Goku has no defense mechanisms for hax abilities, so it's against the rules.

You don't NEED Anti-Hax abilities to fight an hax character. if Goku can still fight normally (And loses to hax) it's not a stomp.

Yeah and we all know how evenly matched vegeta was against hit right, a guy with a simple hax abilities.

Yeah because they were the same except Hit had hax. Goku often has some form of higher AP or Speed in his hax fights.

Then by that logic, he should've won against chaos king, but he didn't cause he has more hax abilities than hit.

Brute force doesn't always wins over Hax, Hax doesn't always wins over Brute Force. It just so happens Chaos King's Hax were superior to Goku's brute force.

And every time goku is putted against someone with hax, he loses right off the bat thanks to the hax that they have.

Because a fuckload of 3-B characters have some degree of hax, It's nearly impossible to put Goku against someone haxless. Even then, they would have to be exactly matched in AP and speed since hax-less often makes fights relies on precise numbers.

Back