• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Redoing the Curse mark multipliers

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am going to be debunking this thread.

Firstly on the databook files. The files literally talk about what each person is best at. Sage mode is noted to enhance literally everything a person can do. How ever the sound are good at specific things. The funny thing is when it comes to Sakon it talks about how in level he can enter a person’s body and gradually destroy their cells. How on earth is that an amp? That is straight up an increase to his ability and how it works. And why is this as we get noted it is a 10 times boost to his chakra. While is this important sage mode is the taking in of natural energy from the outside to the inside to give the person a chakra boosts which amps literally everything about a person. This is noted by Pa.

The one correct thing in the original thread is that they get a 10 times chakra boost now to show how that chakra boost boosts their physicals ignoring even the blatant statement by Pa.

Akamaru notes Sakon as tougher than Jirobo. This is also supported by Kabuto straight up calling him the strongest of the S4.

Sakon just by going into Level 1 is faster. Note that Kiba had seen him in action prior to going level 1 so he would know what his speed is. Level 2 would of course give him greater physicals.

Jirobo when fighting Choji has some statements that are mysteriously missing from the CRT. When Choji gets a chakra boost from his pills Jirobo states that it was massive enough to transform him.

Now here is an interesting bit. Choji focuses all his chakra into his left hand. Yet blocks Jirobo’s Level 2 attack with his right you can still see the chakra in his left this means that just getting a boost to his chakra amount increased his physicals massively even with his chakra focused elsewhere. This should be no different to the boosts in chakra gained by the S4 only that it is much much higher.

Kidomaru, I love that Kidomaru was noted for his accuracy increasing in his Level 2 form which is correct but what I love more is how the manga is ignored when it is straight up stated that his destructive power increased massively as well. Neji went from being able to deflect his attacks completely with his chakra shield with the few that hit him barely piercing skin to barely able to deflect it from piercing right through his shoulder. This is a clear AP increase.

Next Tayuya, it isn’t actually noted that Level to boosts her genjutsu if people bother reading the text although it obviously would based on what Pa has said as well as based on the use of a chakra boost. However it also boosts her strength. She was unable to move against Shikamaru’s basic shadow possession but was breaking out of it in Level 2 with Shikamaru noting her strength. Which is due to her boost in chakra.

Finally Kimimaro the one that truly made me shake my head in disbelief. The amp that Kimimaro gets is so obviously a strength amp its not even funny. In base he gets hit with a sand coffin and cant move. Until he uses Level 1 and his kekkei genkai to barely escape with a ton of injuries and you can see it took some time to power through. Then in Level 2 the same move is used on him and he bursts out immediately. Tell me how that is not a strength increase please. Gaara makes a wall of sand in front of him and he breaks through instantly while calling it a joke. He even tanks Lee’s kick with 0 damage and almost oneshots him through Gaara’s sand defense with a casual tail swipe. So tell me how with all this with Kimimaro he did not get a strength boost and how his Level to CS is somehow not potent.

The power of a person’s chakra is based on their chakra control as well as the amount. If you have a lot of chakra like Naruto but no control (the nine tails being a big reason for that) your chakra boost is negligible. As people get higher in the tiers they tend to be better at chakra control which improves their AP.

“The portion "Although their actual effect and potency are not directly evident" is basically saying that the effects and potency of the "amp" means that the amp isn't noticeable, which should be the case for a 10 TIMES MULTIPLIER.”

This doesn’t matter. Because it contradicts CS2 when CS2 are very blatant power increases especially with the physical changes you see and well the evidence I posted above. That is not to say the text contradicts it I think it is obvious however that they are talking about CS1. Which makes far more sense in that regard.

“A Pain who was matching base Naruto's AP could block and take a kick from SM Naruto with minimal injuries.
A quick 2 Pain combo could hurt Naruto and put him in a full nelson.
An even more tired, weakened, and injured Pain could take a kick from SM Naruto.”

Naruto was not hurt at all. And in fact was just about to break out of the full nelson before the pain started absorbing his senjutsu energy. Pain who was further away from Nagato (reducing his chakra and thus reducing his power all together as shown by the fact that he had to get close to launch a CT) was indeed contending with base Naruto and as even Tempest acknowledges he was getting destroyed in 1v1 combat after Naruto entered sage mode. He literally got smashed away by a single kick I am not sure why we suddenly get the idea that people somewhat scale when they could not block an attack they saw coming in any way

The use of rinnengan sasuke to scale base Naruto. Base Naruto and rinnengan sasuke smashed into each other once. That was it, there is no way someone can possibly use that to say that they scale to each other. Literally immediately after Naruto uses spsm+kcm only the anime extended that fight and it was a clear Sasuke favoured fight.

He uses base Naruto to scale to momoshiki which is fine, but how does that mean anything for SPSM? SPSM did not struggle at all with momoshiki in fact he dealt with him pretty easily.

Delta was not being serious at all against base Naruto she basically has two modes one where she is just playing around then when she gets angry she literally gets a chakra aura just as Naruto goes into his own chakra mode.

Base Naruto taking a hit from jigen is nothing special. Jigen’s base is unknown, Jigen in karma mode was fighting SPSM and of course sasuke. The base Naruto vs isshiki kick is a text book outlier but even if it wasn’t something people seem to forget is that Naruto has rage boosts, simply because he hasn’t gotten properly mad until his son was in trouble. On top of that Isshiki gets a scratch and suddenly base Naruto is comparable?. People getting stomped on is not a feat and anyone should know. I cant believe that Naruto taking knee attacks is being used to rate him to Isshiki.

The most egregious one is that of suigetsu vs Ay. I genuinely cant imagine that people can see that and somehow say that Suigetsu somewhat scales with Ay when his arms literally got destroyed upon taking the attack we literally see it in the same scan he links and I believe that Suigetsu notes the same thing. The fact that this was used feels extremely dishonest.

Last edited:
mku1h6b9tnk41.jpg

I Agree FRA​

Another one of these threads. Next yall are gonna axe my CRTs that haven't even been thought of yet.

It's as if yall just don't read the arguments at all in the thread and you nitpick the portions you don't agree with.

I am going to be debunking this thread.
Go ahead.
Firstly on the databook files. The files literally talk about what each person is best at. Sage mode is noted to enhance literally everything a person can do. How ever the sound are good at specific things. The funny thing is when it comes to Sakon it talks about how in level he can enter a person’s body and gradually destroy their cells. How on earth is that an amp? That is straight up an increase to his ability and how it works.
That's basically what I said
And why is this as we get noted it is a 10 times boost to his chakra. While is this important sage mode is the taking in of natural energy from the outside to the inside to give the person a chakra boosts which amps literally everything about a person. This is noted by Pa.

The one correct thing in the original thread is that they get a 10 times chakra boost now to show how that chakra boost boosts their physicals ignoring even the blatant statement by Pa.
You don't need to prove this so you wasted your time.
You need to prove it's 1:1 with the boost provided in physicals. All you proved that it was a boost. This statement goes for this entire OP.
Akamaru notes Sakon as tougher than Jirobo. This is also supported by Kabuto straight up calling him the strongest of the S4.
This doesn't add on to your point at all.
Sakon just by going into Level 1 is faster. Not that Kiba had seen him in action prior to going level 1 so he would know what his speed is. Level 2 would of course give him greater physicals.
This is actually useless. The point is to justify why CM2 is a 10x amp. You proving why CM1 is a speed amp doesn't justify it.
Jirobo when fighting Choji has some statements that are mysteriously missing from the CRT. When Choji gets a chakra boost from his pills Jirobo states that it was massive enough to transform him.

Now here is an interesting bit. Choji focuses all his chakra into his left hand. Yet blocks Jirobo’s Level 2 attack with his right you can still see the chakra in his left this means that just getting a boost to his chakra amount increased his physicals massively even with his chakra focused elsewhere. This should be no different to the boosts in chakra gained by the S4 only that it is much much higher.
Do you know what's funny?

Jirobo gets a 10x strength statement and almost one shots the guy who is AMPED that was comparable to him before.
Choji gets a 100x strength statement and kills Jirobo who was stronger than that.

Base Jirobo > Base Choji
Green Pill Choji > Base Jirobo
CM1 Jirobo > Green Pill Choji
Yellow Pill Choji > CM1 Jirobo
Super Retro Gigantic Amped Choji with Yellow Pill >>>>> CM1 Jirobo.

CM2 Jirobo gets a 10x strength amp and almost one shots the Choji who was massively stronger then his 1/10th self while he was HUNGRY.
Jirobo showcases a valid 10x amp, while he was hungry, he almost oneshot the guy who was massively stronger than before.

Choji gets a 100x amp, doesn't even change his size, and one shots that same Jirobo KILLING HIM.
Choji didn't even need the jutsu that makes him stronger, he was in his regular choji state and killed him.

And you're implying that the other Sound Members and others have the same amp?
Sakon and Ukon hurt the same guy who they said could've killed them in their CM2 forms and you're saying that they have a similar amp?

Did you just compare Choji's 100x amp to the apparent 10x amp from the Sound Members? That's disrespectful to Choji.
Kidomaru, I love that Kidomaru was noted for his accuracy increasing in his Level 2 form which is correct but what I love more is how the manga is ignored when it is straight up stated that his destructive power increased massively as well. Neji went from being able to deflect his attacks completely with his chakra shield with the few that hit him barely piercing skin to barely able to deflect it from piercing right through his shoulder. This is a clear AP increase.

Next Tayuya, it isn’t actually noted that Level to boosts her genjutsu if people bother reading the text although it obviously would based on what Pa has said as well as based on the use of a chakra boost. However it also boosts her strength. She was unable to move against Shikamaru’s basic shadow possession but was breaking out of it in Level 2 with Shikamaru noting her strength. Which is due to her boost in chakra.

Finally Kimimaro the one that truly made me shake my head in disbelief. The amp that Kimimaro gets is so obviously a strength amp its not even funny. In base he gets hit with a sand coffin and cant move. Until he uses Level 1 and his kekkei genkai to barely escape with a ton of injuries and you can see it took some time to power through. Then in Level 2 the same move is used on him and he bursts out immediately. Tell me how that is not a strength increase please. Gaara makes a wall of sand in front of him and he breaks through instantly while calling it a joke. He even tanks Lee’s kick with 0 damage and almost oneshots him through Gaara’s sand defense with a casual tail swipe. So tell me how with all this with Kimimaro he did not get a strength boost and how his Level to CS is somehow not potent.
Everything you said up here does not debunk a single thing I said.

I never stated at all that they don't get amped in these departments.
I stated that it's not 10x.

All you've proven here is that they get amps.

I need to make a thread to axe the girl who plays the flute and spiderman being physically stronger than the guy who fought the physically strongest character on the other team.
The power of a person’s chakra is based on their chakra control as well as the amount. If you have a lot of chakra like Naruto but no control (the nine tails being a big reason for that) your chakra boost is negligible. As people get higher in the tiers they tend to be better at chakra control which improves their AP.
Use
Less
To
The
OP
“The portion "Although their actual effect and potency are not directly evident" is basically saying that the effects and potency of the "amp" means that the amp isn't noticeable, which should be the case for a 10 TIMES MULTIPLIER.”

This doesn’t matter. Because it contradicts CS2 when CS2 are very blatant power increases especially with the physical changes you see and well the evidence I posted above. That is not to say the text contradicts it I think it is obvious however that they are talking about CS1. Which makes far more sense in that regard.
This is a damn lie.

Your evidence showed that it was a boost.
Your evidence did not show that it was a 10x boost.
Point blank kick. Pain needed to cover more distance than Naruto to block, and he pulled it off and put up a perfect guard before the apparent 10x faster opponent could kick him in a quarter of a meter.
A quick 2 Pain combo could hurt Naruto and put him in a full nelson.
An even more tired, weakened, and injured Pain could take a kick from SM Naruto.”

Naruto was not hurt at all. And in fact was just about to break out of the full nelson before the pain started absorbing his senjutsu energy.
"Naruto was not hurt at all from the attack potency of the other path even though he made a face showing he got hurt and everybody there (the toad sages and Hinata) showed concern for Naruto, now I'm going to use a lifting strength feat to prove that Naruto's attack potency is not far off because his lifting is superior."

Look at his face when he got punched.
You called me dishonest below for saying somebody blocked an attack, but we see this and you say he wasn't hurt at all.

Fukasaku and Shima, 2 people that trained Naruto, saw him get punched in his chest and they said "forgive us". You're seriously saying he wasn't hurt?
They told him to hang in there after they saw him get punched in his gut and you wanna tell me he was perfectly fine?

Bullshit.

Pain who was further away from Nagato (reducing his chakra and thus reducing his power all together as shown by the fact that he had to get close to launch a CT) was indeed contending with base Naruto and as even Tempest acknowledges he was getting destroyed in 1v1 combat after Naruto entered sage mode. He literally got smashed away by a single kick I am not sure why we suddenly get the idea that people somewhat scale when they could not block an attack they saw coming in any way.
You mean the same guy who was about to get kicked when he didn't even know he was going to get kicked in the face, blocked it faster than the guy who supposedly got a 10x amp that matched him, meaning that he should be at least 10x faster than Naruto, and he blocked it point blank.

And let's remember this.

Pain who can take kicks from SM Naruto died from a rasengan from base Naruto.

Base Naruto sent him flying with a rasengan and killed him.

And via the new crt, chakra for regular casual attacks like the rasengan shouldn't be far off from physicals, so before you say "oh his rasengan gets a 10x amp", that CRT says otherwise.
The use of rinnengan sasuke to scale base Naruto. Base Naruto and rinnengan sasuke smashed into each other once. That was it, there is no way someone can possibly use that to say that they scale to each other. Literally immediately after Naruto uses spsm+kcm only the anime extended that fight and it was a clear Sasuke favoured fight.
Don't bring up the anime.

And they had momentum and everything and rammed into each other with arms out. Sasuke had his rinnegan active and Naruto was in base. Matched AP.

You weren't saying "they clashed once" for the Suigetsu and Ay counter, but that works here?
He uses base Naruto to scale to momoshiki which is fine, but how does that mean anything for SPSM? SPSM did not struggle at all with momoshiki in fact he dealt with him pretty easily.
Momoshiki vaporized his tailed beast's head in the stadium.
Check Momoshiki's profile, he scales off of fighting SPSM Naruto currently.

So Base Naruto ≤ Fused Momoshiki > Base Momoshiki ~ SPSM Naruto.
And if you don't see that issue and just call it an outlier, Idk what to say to you.
Delta was not being serious at all against base Naruto she basically has two modes one where she is just playing around then when she gets angry she literally gets a chakra aura just as Naruto goes into his own chakra mode.
So let me get this straight.

Delta wanted to come and kill somebody who is a strong ass opponent compared to her. Flat out says "I think I want to kill you".
And she wasn't even using 10% of her strength?

Naruto came to protect some little kids and he wasn't using 10% of his strength? When that's out of character for him?
Naruto went SPSM against Shin who he could handle in his base form but he wants to hold back against this threat that could kill him.

What?
Base Naruto taking a hit from jigen is nothing special. Jigen’s base is unknown,
What in the useless?
I didn't even use this as an argument so I don't know why you used this.
Jigen in karma mode was fighting SPSM and of course sasuke. The base Naruto vs isshiki kick is a text book outlier but even if it wasn’t something people seem to forget is that Naruto has rage boosts, simply because he hasn’t gotten properly mad until his son was in trouble.
First you say it's an outlier then you try to justify it.
Base Naruto took several hits from him and backscales for hurting him, and it's consistent plus he doesn't get one shot.
On top of that Isshiki gets a scratch and suddenly base Naruto is comparable?. People getting stomped on is not a feat and anyone should know. I cant believe that Naruto taking knee attacks is being used to rate him to Isshiki.
Weren't you the same one who tried to scale the weakened Orochimaru to 4 Tails Naruto for doing even less?
The most egregious one is that of suigetsu vs Ay. I genuinely cant imagine that people can see that and somehow say that Suigetsu somewhat scales with Ay when his arms literally got destroyed upon taking the attack we literally see it in the same scan he links and I believe that Suigetsu notes the same thing. The fact that this was used feels extremely dishonest.
Learn the difference between Force and Pressure. There's a huge difference.

Suigetsu and Jugo regularly casually tanked the force of the attack of Ay. The pressure of the attack is what got to them.
If you jump on a scale vs standing on it, you will see the difference between force and pressure.

Ykw, let's use your logic.

Since we're ignoring pressure, the Jugo who Ay punched via pressure (we're ignoring it) should be 10x stronger than the one that matched Suigetsu.
Ay > CM2 Jugo > 10x CM1 Jugo
CM1 Jugo ~ Suigetsu.

The fact that the sword didn't break on impact, or the fact that Suigetsu could even be ALIVE from that attack, or that his arms weren't instantly broken is an issue and it shows that it isn't 10x.

We have people like Killer Bee who get oneshot by attacks twice their AP and all the showings of people dying from actually stated 10x multipliers, and you wanna tell me that this is consistent?

If it isn't clear, I disagree with this thread wholeheartedly.
Whenever we see a 10x multiplier, the person either gets one shot or close to one shot. Choji and Bee is a good example.

People get negged by their own ninjutsu which isn't even that far from their own physical AP and yall wanna justify it, then make it even less consistent.

We just had a CRT where someone's 10x multiplier (the Jiraiya clone) caused huge problems with the scaling because of the mass inconsistencies with it, but that's thrown out of the window for 10x amps for everything.

Again, I disagree, in case that wasn't read.

Another one of these threads. Next yall are gonna axe my CRTs that haven't even been thought of yet.
I genuinely dont care if it is "your" CRT or another person's CRT. It has nothing to do with you.

You need to prove it's 1:1 with the boost provided in physicals. All you proved that it was was a boost. This statement goes for this entire OP.
We already have that proof, by Jirobo. They all get a 10 x chakra boosts and he states he got a 10x strength boosts this is 1:1.
This doesn't add on to your point at all.
It supports my point of him being stronger than Jirobo.
This is actually useless. The point is to justify why CM2 is a 10x amp. You proving why CM1 is a speed amp doesn't justify it.
It it as if you are unable to do a basic start to finish. The point is that it amps everything as we are shown above, this means that for all the sound 4 they get everything amped. Including their strength it is that simple.
Sakon and Ukon hurt the same guy who they said could've killed them in their CM2 forms and you're saying that they have a similar amp?
Nothing you said above this matters you just further proved the strength and showings of the amps. As for this however, you do realize that Kiba had a transformation that makes him far strength that his base right? Taking all things into account yes I am sure he could have killed them when using his two headed giant dog form.
Did you just compare Choji's 100x amp to the apparent 10x amp from the Sound Members? That's disrespectful to Choji.
? The point is that choji got 100x amp in chakra and showed 100x strength difference.
I stated that it's not 10x.
And with the help of the chakra thread and with statements made by jirobo it being 10x seems extremely likely if not confirmed. You dont need the author to spell out every single thing to you.
I need to make a thread to axe the girl who plays the flute and spiderman being physically stronger than the guy who fought the physically strongest character on the other team.
The girl who physically overpowered a jutsu based on her strength, she plays a flute it doesnt mean she is physically weak as she is shown lmfao.
This is a damn lie.
What is.
Your evidence showed that it was a boost.
Your evidence did not show that it was a 10x boost.
Again read in between the lines.
Point blank kick. Pain needed to cover more distance than Naruto to block, and he pulled it off and put up a perfect guard before the apparent 10x faster opponent could kick him in a quarter of a meter.
Who said he is 10x faster, that is something that is in in fact not stated and we have never claimed a 10x faster for SM boosts.
Look at his face when he got punched.
You called me dishonest below for saying somebody blocked an attack, but we see this and you say he wasn't hurt at all.
He literally wasnt, he showed a surprised face, what do you know and then he was perfectly fine afterwards.
Fukasaku and Shima, 2 people that trained Naruto, saw him get punched in his chest and they said "forgive us". You're seriously saying he wasn't hurt?
They told him to hang in there after they saw him get punched in his gut and you wanna tell me he was perfectly fine?
Yes? He literally was right about to break out of that right until his sage mode was getting absorbed he was not in trouble until that moment.
Yeah Pain who was getting beat the shit out of finally took a final hit and died. How surprising?
And via the new crt, chakra for regular casual attacks like the rasengan shouldn't be far off from physicals, so before you say "oh his rasengan gets a 10x amp", that CRT says otherwise.
No I wont say that cause I did not. thanks.
Don't bring up the anime.
Good thing I did not want you to bring up the anime since it extended it beyond a said clash.
And they had momentum and everything and rammed into each other with arms out. Sasuke had his rinnegan active and Naruto was in base. Matched AP.
1 Clash has never been grounds to rate people the same.
You weren't saying "they clashed once" for the Suigetsu and Ay counter, but that works here?
?No it doesnt? I am saying one clash is not enough to rate people together?
Momoshiki vaporized his tailed beast's head in the stadium.
With a giant blast after eating tons of pills.
So Base Naruto ≤ Fused Momoshiki > Base Momoshiki ~ SPSM Naruto.
And if you don't see that issue and just call it an outlier, Idk what to say to you.
Base Naruto <= Base momoshiki < fused < SPSM Naruto.
Delta wanted to come and kill somebody who is a strong ass opponent compared to her. Flat out says "I think I want to kill you".
And she wasn't even using 10% of her strength?
Casual I think I would killl you. Naruto slams her down once and that was it for the base Naruto fight. Not sure how at all that means that Delta was going all out compared to this. So yes she was very clearly holding back even after Naruto transformed and specially pretended to be weaker doing so Naruto even states he is going all out too obviously implying that she was holding back as well.
First you say it's an outlier then you try to justify it.
The outlier is him hurting Isshiki when he gets stomped by Jigen with karma but it is also the case that Naruto has rage boosts. Neither of these are wrong.

Weren't you the same one who tried to scale the weakened Orochimaru to 4 Tails Naruto for doing even less?
Weaken Orochimaru tanked 4 tailed Naruto's chakra blast with no damage and called him weak. Naruto got stomped. Not sure how you can compare them. Also you are a dude who is fine with scaling JJK god tier physicals to a summoned meteor falling because they have more cursed energy and cursed energy amps physicals.....
The fact that the sword didn't break on impact, or the fact that Suigetsu could even be ALIVE from that attack, or that his arms weren't instantly broken is an issue and it shows that it isn't 10x.
How many people in fiction survive attacks from people supposedly hundreds of times even millions of times stronger? Are you for real?
We have people like Killer Bee who get oneshot by attacks twice their AP and all the showings of people dying from actually stated 10x multipliers, and you wanna tell me that this is consistent?
No its not consistent cause fiction is never consistent with how strong people are comparatively apart from to show one person is stronger or another is weaker and even that is hard for authors at times. Also Bee did not get taken out by a 2x stronger BB considering he literally used the tail trick to escape when he did in other words we have no evidence that he got oneshotted by 2 times AP.
Whenever we see a 10x multiplier, the person either gets one shot or close to one shot. Choji and Bee is a good example.
Or when kidomaru goes from not being able to break gaara's sand to walking through it like snow. You pick and choose is all you do and try not to see obvious conclusions.
People get negged by their own ninjutsu which isn't even that far from their own physical AP and yall wanna justify it, then make it even less consistent.
Oh man I dont even want to bother seeing how that is with various other fictions and their special attacks which just as easily gets ignored despite being showed above physicals. There is a lot I could say about this but that would just be going too far so I would stop there.
We just had a CRT where someone's 10x multiplier (the Jiraiya clone) caused huge problems with the scaling because of the mass inconsistencies with it, but that's thrown out of the window for 10x amps for everything.
Kashin Koji's level of strength in it self has reasons why it is wrong that have nothing to do with the multiplier. You are using random things to justify why it isnt 10 times.

The fact of the matter is there is literally 0 need for us to prove that it is a 1:1 amp when Jirobo's statements confirms it in itself. Why exactly would Jirobo's be the only one to amp strength specifically by 10 when we already know that it amps everything it just randomly decides that only his strength gets amped by 10 and eveything else minimally? Same with the others but not with strength? Simply put it makes no sense.

Last edited:
Dang, the king really did come through to quench the insurrection. After reading his post and Rocker's reply, I disagree FRA.

let e address few things while rocker defends himself
You mean the same guy who was about to get kicked when he didn't even know he was going to get kicked in the face, blocked it faster than the guy who supposedly got a 10x amp that matched him, meaning that he should be at least 10x faster than Naruto, and he blocked it point blank.
this is so idk, we dont accept SM as 10X speed boost so i dk why this was brought up
And let's remember this.

Base Naruto sent him flying with a rasengan and killed him.
Pain was never alive in the first place and the body was almost done for in the first place after CT so yes pain gets deconstructed means the body is not longer useable unless the naraka path is nearby. and in naruto this is common, Neji that can survive barrages from KN0 Naruto was knocked out by base nardo punch, gaara also same thing and other things

Last edited:
Tempest's brain is far too swollen to allow such meager rebuttals to stop him. Please, don't take this seriously. Just me ******* around.

The King makes sense to me, in all seriousness.

Last edited:
I genuinely dont care if it is "your" CRT or another person's CRT. It has nothing to do with you.
Ha, Ok.
We already have that proof, by Jirobo. They all get a 10 x chakra boosts and he states he got a 10x strength boosts this is 1:1.
No.

Jirobo gets a 10x strength boost and a chakra boost.
Sakon and Ukon get 10x chakra boost.

Jirobo is a pure physical fighter. He doesn't do shit else. The 10x amp is fully towards his physical strength.
The others have amps which is spread throughout their ninjutsu, taijutsu, genjutsu, speed, perception, biology, everything.

Via our multiplier page.
One should also consider which statistic a multiplier applies to. If a character just gets 10 times more powerful, then that doesn't necessarily means that all of its statistics are multiplied by 10. For example could a fiction in principle have a character become a 10 times more dangerous fighter just by increasing his combat technique, with only minor increases in stats. A more classical scenario is one where a characters strength increases by some multiplier, but its speed is untouched.
Because Jirobo is a pure physical fighter, the multiplier can safely go 100% towards his physical strength.

Everybody else does something else on top of physicals.

If you ration food between 6 people, each person will have less food.
Jirobo keeps all the food for his physical strength.

Your logic is that each person's ration is the same as Jirobo's ration for his 1 food, or rather, each person's amp in each department is equal to Jirobo's amp for one department.
It supports my point of him being stronger than Jirobo.
Which doesn't support a 10x multiplier, it just supports scaling above someone with a 10x multiplier.
It it as if you are unable to do a basic start to finish. The point is that it amps everything as we are shown above, this means that for all the sound 4 they get everything amped. Including their strength it is that simple.
Read the above argument.
Nothing you said above this matters you just further proved the strength and showings of the amps.
I proved it was an amp. I didn't prove it was 10x.
As for this however, you do realize that Kiba had a transformation that makes him far strength that his base right? Taking all things into account yes I am sure he could have killed them when using his two headed giant dog form.
You're gonna tell me that move is 10x as well?

I'm not asking if you think they could've killed them, they said so.
? The point is that choji got 100x amp in chakra and showed 100x strength difference.
You're not reading.

Choji got a 100x amp and showed a valid reason for at least 10x since he killed his opponent with a hit.
Jirobo got a 10x strength amp and showed a 10x strength amp.

Neji, who got impaled by CM2's Kidomaru's arrow twice AND got cut by CM1 Kidomaru's attack several times, sent him (WHO WAS IN PERFECTLY FINE CONDITION) spinning with the force of 1 attack.

So clearly Kidomaru's ninjutsu is amped far above his physicals, since his ninjutsu in weaker forms can body people who scale above his physicals in his peak form.
And with the help of the chakra thread and with statements made by jirobo it being 10x seems extremely likely if not confirmed. You dont need the author to spell out every single thing to you.
You need the author to justify why he said strength for one person who focuses on physical strength and chakra levels for another.
The girl who physically overpowered a jutsu based on her strength, she plays a flute it doesnt mean she is physically weak as she is shown lmfao.
Who says it was via physical strength?
Strength can mean a lot of different things.
Because it contradicts CS2 when CS2 are very blatant power increases especially with the physical changes you see and well the evidence I posted above.
The physical changes mean that everybody gets that amp?
The physical changes is just proof of enhanced dura.

Blatant power increase ≠ Large obviously noticeable power increase.

The change in Gaara's different sands aren't directly evident since they needed to be explained to be stronger, but we know that it's stronger.

You're misinterpreting easy to see with easy to gauge.
Again read in between the lines.
There's nothing inbetween the lines that show it's a 10x amp.
Who said he is 10x faster, that is something that is in in fact not stated and we have never claimed a 10x faster for SM boosts.
This is a thread for a multiplier.
Your first paragraph was talking about how it boosts everything.
Your next point of proof was Sakon getting faster with the curse mark.

OBVIOUSLY you're advocating for a 10x if you bring up higher speed.
If you're not bringing up 10x speed, don't bring up speed.

You see how speed isn't amped by 10x?

You say speed isn't amped by 10x but you expect strength and ninjutsu to be?

If it amped everything equal (or more than 1 department equal), speed should've been 10x too.
He literally wasnt, he showed a surprised face, what do you know and then he was perfectly fine afterwards.
Because he didn't die doesn't mean that he wasn't hurt.
Pain was perfectly fine after a kick from Naruto. You didn't say that for him after he took a obviously hard hit.
Yes? He literally was right about to break out of that right until his sage mode was getting absorbed he was not in trouble until that moment.
Lifting strength.
Yeah Pain who was getting beat the shit out of finally took a final hit and died. How surprising?
Yeah the Pain who took a kick from SM Naruto a few minutes ago and didn't get touched since got hit with a rasengan from base Naruto and died. How surprising.
Good thing I did not want you to bring up the anime since it extended it beyond a said clash.
Did Naruto not throw Sasuke into the wall in that same fight in the anime?
1 Clash has never been grounds to rate people the same.
All because it has never been grounds for Naruto and how yall scale doesn't mean that it will never be for any other verses.
That's an AP feat just like KE.
?No it doesnt? I am saying one clash is not enough to rate people together?
And I'm saying it is.

With this logic, one hit isn't enough to scale somebody in AP even if they do damage.
With a giant blast after eating tons of pills.
Ok, and that's in his justification with several scans to show he scales.
Base Naruto <= Base momoshiki < fused < SPSM Naruto.
Nonexistent scaling chain. Naruto took a kick from him and came back with no issues, then he could take hits from him in his fused form.
Casual I think I would killl you. Naruto slams her down once and that was it for the base Naruto fight. Not sure how at all that means that Delta was going all out compared to this. So yes she was very clearly holding back even after Naruto transformed and specially pretended to be weaker doing so.
So people just hold back to 1/10th their AP. That's unusual.
The outlier is him hurting Isshiki when he gets stomped by Jigen with karma but it is also the case that Naruto has rage boosts. Neither of these are wrong.
That's an outlier? Or that's showing of small amps.
Neither of them are wrong, but you need to choose an argument.

This is like Konohamaru killing a Pain.
1. Outlier
2. He just has the AP to kill a Pain.

Pick one.
Weaken Orochimaru tanked 4 tailed Naruto's chakra blast with no damage and called him weak. Naruto got stomped. Not sure how you can compare them.
Weakened Orochimaru got sliced in half by a single swing from Naruto and said that his technique, a relatively small bijuudama, not even the full yield since part of it blew up in his mouth, would kill him, and he needed 3 hax barriers to not die and those got vaporized and the shockwave still sent Orochimaru upside down with his head in the ground. You were fine with him scaling.

Naruto gets tortured by this man and takes several hits from him, then manages to knock him back and doesn't get one shot.
Base Naruto should be 100x weaker than Isshiki via the multiplier.

Isshiki > 10x Kashin Koji
Kashin Koji ~ 10% Jigen
10% Jigen > SPSM KCM Naruto
SPSM KCM Naruto > 10x Naruto

Naruto should be 100 times weaker than this man, even more of a strength gap between them than Choji and Jirobo who Choji KILLED WITH A PUNCH, and Naruto's just tanking all his hits huh.

Ok now.
How many people in fiction survive attacks from people supposedly hundreds of times even millions of times stronger? Are you for real?
Killer Bee almost died from a Bijuudama twice his AP.
Like what is your point.
No its not consistent cause fiction is never consistent with how strong people are comparatively apart from to show one person is stronger or another is weaker and even that is hard for authors at times.
We pulling this card again.
Ok now.

You know what else is not consistent?
This multiplier.
Or when kidomaru goes from not being able to break gaara's sand to walking through it like snow. You pick and choose is all you do and try not to see obvious conclusions.
Did you read the fight only for the CM2 feats or did you not check when his regular finger bones went through his sand?
You didn't justify 10x, you just advocated for far higher than 1x.

You're forgetting when Gaara shattered his arm in CM2, or all the other feats.

Then you had the thought to bring up him in CM2 blocking a hit from Lee as if that was a good feat.
He did the same thing in base.

You brought up a bunch of feats when he has consistently been a threat to Gaara even without the curse mark.

This would be good in a debate to show that CM is an increase.
You have done nothing to prove it is 10x.
Oh man I dont even want to bother seeing how that is with various other fictions and their special attacks which just as easily gets ignored despite being showed above physicals. There is a lot I could say about this but that would just be going too far so I would stop there.
That's other verses.
This is Naruto.
Kashin Koji's level of strength in it self has reasons why it is wrong that have nothing to do with the multiplier. You are using random things to justify why it isnt 10 times.
Kashin Koji fought the 10% Jigen who shat on SPSM Naruto and Sasuke.
Sage Mode Kashin Koji fought the full Isshiki and was inferior.

Naruto and Sasuke < 10% Jigen ~ Kashin Koji
At least 10x stronger Kashin Koji ~ Isshiki

Naruto and Sasuke should've died to someone over 10x stronger than them but they could fight him and not get fodderized.

"Random things". Ok now.

this is so idk, we dont accept SM as 10X speed boost so i dk why this was brought up
Then tell the OP to stop saying these 2 phrases.
They amp everything
and
We see a speed increase
Pain was never alive in the first place and the body was almost done for in the first place after CT so yes pain gets deconstructed means the body is not longer useable unless the naraka path is nearby. and in naruto this is common, Neji that can survive barrages from KN0 Naruto was knocked out by base nardo punch, gaara also same thing and other things
Neji exhausted his chakra and used his strongest jutsu then clashed against Naruto, then got hit off guard by Naruto.

Pain was deconstructed after the CT and he still took a kick from Sage Mode Naruto, then died from the Rasengan.

by the way it doesn matter if the ten times chakra amp is geared toward everything because they already use all that stuff in base and none of it gets a bigger amp then 10x

I saw someone say other CM users get a 10x chakra boost, while I don’t agree with other CM users all getting 10x amps, did we not just accept amping chakra = amping strength?

Unless ofc we don’t accept it as 1 to 1, but if we accept it as 1 to 1, then based on that a 10x chakra amp = 10x strength amp.

If it’s a 1 to 1 and I’m not misremembering that we accept chakra amps stats, then the OP prolly should be accepted, if not I agree with Tempest FRA.

I saw someone say other CM users get a 10x chakra boost, while I don’t agree with other CM users all getting 10x amps, did we not just accept amping chakra = amping strength?
We accepted more chakra = more strength.
We never accepted it as 1:1.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back