• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Red (Manga) vs Ash by themselves (GRACE)

Everyone discusses who would win in a Pokémon battle between the 1st generation protagonist counterparts, but anyone discusses who would win in human battle.

Pokemon Adventures Red vs Ash Ketchum, both are by themselves.

If it's necessary, speed is equalized.

Red:

Ash: 2 (Mickey1940, Skalt711)

Inconclusive: 7 (WeeklyBattles, TheMasculineMineta, Insecurity97, Jackythejack, lapitus The Impaler, Phoenix821, Jimboydejuan12)

Oops for some reason I thought they were bloodlusted for a sec

Neither can harm the other then. One has lower AP, the other has higher but they cant really put each other down

Honestly I'd probably go with incon just because...they can't hurt each other??

Honestly I can totally see them just...getting along after a while, if the whole fighting thing doesn't work.

So, is there not opportunity for anyone to win?

Maybe if both are bloodlusted this will be more interesting, but it may be a stomp in Ash favor

Since that they are not bloodlusted, they wouldn't use any brutal method to win due to Ash's and Red's nature. As much as I remember, they should have roughly the same level of stamina and they both experienced roughly the same level of dangerous situations. But I think that Ash is smarter at everyday experience due to the large portion of it being experienced, I'd expect him to adapt to surviving in New York (It's the default battle place in Standard Battle Assumptions) faster than Red does.

I'd say that Ash wins due to better surviving skills.

Voting for Ash.

I see this battle taking a long time since that neither can harm each other, and the stamina is not infinite, so I've presumed that they'd be forced to retreat to safer places. As New York has a plenty of resources available, both Ash and Red should be able to take them for their personal use. However, they have never experienced New York at all, but Ash has been in similar conditions, so he'll adapt faster. You know, they need survival skills because they need to survive in New York's conditions.

I don't think that they would avoid each other as they still wish to beat each other.

So they wouldn't avoid each other or run away...so I don't see why hunger would be an issue or survival...unless we're thinking of two different things.

Either way, I'm seeing this battle as a battle to starvation. In real situation, Ash's skills wouldn't help there, yeah.

A battle to starvation is...something I haven't heard of before, but I mean okay? I'd still say they'd just call it quits or tire each other out before it gets to that point so it's inconc but eh

The current votes are:

Ash: 4 (The real cal howard, DragonEmperor23, Mickey1940, Skalt711)

Red: 0

Inconclusive: 4 (WeeklyBattles, TheMasculineMinta, Insecurity97, Jackythejack)

Dragon's doesn't really count because higher dues doesn't matter.

Cal didn't take into account the dura difference.

The other two are fine tho. Just saying that Dragon's and Cal's votes should be disregarded for now

Oh, thanks for counting the votes. I'm going to update the OP.

Anyways, I never thought that this thread would have different results to inconclusive.

Back