• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

''Recruitment'' for 8-B Tournament. Probably the first on FC/OC.

Drag-O-Drawgon said:
@Uninown Characters are not able to stat amp above 8-B during matches in this, right?
Obviously not. If they amp but still remaining in 8-B, then thats fine. But a tier jump, thats a no-no.

Raijin is fine if he remains in his 8-B without any stat amp. Would be interesting seeing a match between him and Shifuto :eyes:

But if you want to submit the other guy, then its up to you.

@Uninown

I would submit Raijin than, I prefer his character and would like to see him in the tournament.

Red Skull can basically teleport his opponents anywhere he wants and can't be teleported. That's the main uses of his power.

May I choose a character from another person's work?

My few 8-Bs that I have on my mind right now basically just instant death's everyone the moment the battle starts, and if that fails then immediately timestops. So not very fair.

Legion350 said:
Red Skull can basically teleport his opponents anywhere he wants and can't be teleported. That's the main uses of his power.
Too op. Chose other character :eyes:

Theres other 8-B for battle of earth if i am not mistaken

As i mentioned up there, yes you can Akreious.

Legion350 said:
They just gave me an explanation of his powers via discord. Now redskull is allowed.

BTW, i removed Zephyr's 8-A stat buff. after re-checking the fight he first used it in, he doesn't have any actual 8-A feats, just dura negation and a buff in speed

ZephyrosOmega said:
BTW, i removed Zephyr's 8-A stat buff. after re-checking the fight he first used it in, he doesn't have any actual 8-A feats, just dura negation and a buff in speed
Then he is more than fine now. He just gains dura negation after buff, right? now his stat buff is allowed then.

Uninown said:
ZephyrosOmega said:
Then he is more than fine now. He just gains dura negation after buff, right? now his stat buff is allowed then.
no, he has dura negation without the buff, i mean he used it to defeat an 8-A.

Legion350 said:
Can I replace Red Skull with Sigurd
Of course. You are allowed to input two characters, but since this are from the same verse, then no. I'll replace Red skull with Sigurd then.

Back