• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reconstructing The White Hot Room

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh. I misremembered then. Thank you for finding the scan I was talking about earlier.

So how do we currently rate The Mystery in this wiki?

Oh. I misremembered then. Thank you for finding the scan I was talking about earlier.

So how do we currently rate The Mystery in this wiki?
This scan says it all. The WHR is:
  • Elemental Cosmic Heart
  • Excelso Prae Omnibus Aliis
  • Mysterium Tremendum
  • White-Hot Room of Secret Fire
And like others said its the Mystery too.

Eternity is 1A now. Why THR can not be? There are no arguments for it not to be at least for now.

I dunno, I think it’s pretty blatant. Personally I don’t think there will be mention of the WHR again, atleast in the current comic where the far shore stuff is from. Since it’s not about the Phoenix at all.

If anything it would only expand upon what we already know, which meets the criteria to be 1-A. But that’s just my opinion. Since it’s not really a disagree upon addition. I think it’s fine.
There will likely be since the substance they stole from WHR will play a role.

One problem that I see is that even the Celestials regenerate in the WHR, and they are definitely not treated as 1-A because of it.

During Rick Remender's Avengers storyline with Kang a few years ago, Exitar regenerated in the WHR after being killed.

Last edited:
Right, but to give my thoughts from above— the far shore is rated as 1-A and is the justification for Eternity’s tier to a degree. The mystery is further than the far shore, and the WHR is the same thing as it. I don’t really like a “likely 1-A” rating, since there is a scan showing us how far the WHR goes, and then Doom explaining to us that it is the Mystery.

Given blatant evidence like that, I don’t think a likely is needed. But if others want it, then we can compromise.

I suppose that 1-A may be acceptable then, if the Phoenix is genuinely currently treated as one with the WHR, and not just one of many cosmic entities that regenerate within it.

Okay then. They have never been treated as superior to the entire cosmic hierarchy, including the Living Tribunal, in-story though.

TLT's rating is wrong. The reason he was considered inferior back then was because of the involvement of TOAA and also because the "hierarchy" wasn't concrete. TLT is back to his old position, which means, he transcends Multi Eternity again.

Really? I thought that Ewing established that he is an inner function for Multi-Eternity, but transcends all of the tiny universal Eternities inside of the greater whole.

Has something new happened?

That’s generally because the White Phoenix (the only one who could transcend the hierarchy to that degree) has only been in a few comics, so a lot of her feats come from different comics here and there. As you see with Sword, and then just casually dropping tht the WHR is on that level.

However Jeans conversation with Death, is a good example of how vital she is to the hierarchy’s structure.

Really? I thought that Ewing established that he is an inner function for Multi-Eternity, but transcends all of the tiny universal Eternities inside of the greater whole.

Has something new happened?
No, in the exact comic Molecule Man explains why this is the temporary state of the multiverse, some wants to change it, others not so much. But in doc strange, when the Hierarchy has been set in stones, it's back to normal.

In addition, the whole Logos arc was about the weak hierarchy and how they wanted to set a new one in stones but were stopped.

That’s generally because the White Phoenix (the only one who could transcend the hierarchy to that degree) has only been in a few comics, so a lot of her feats come from different comics here and there. As you see with Sword, and then just casually dropping tht the WHR is on that level.

However Jeans conversation with Death, is a good example of how vital she is to the hierarchy’s structure.
Okay. I am not a fan of mixing different cosmologies like that, but we unfortunately do not have a choice for the moment.

I suppose that it is fine.
No, in the exact comic Molecule Man explains why this is the temporary state of the multiverse, some wants to change it, others not so much. But in doc strange, when the Hierarchy has been set in stones, it's back to normal.

In addition, the whole Logos arc was about the weak hierarchy and how they wanted to set a new one in stones but were stopped.
From what I recall, only the universal Eternity was compared to the Tribunal in Mark Waid's Doctor Strange.

Nothing was mentioned about this Eternity being the multiversal version here, and it was explicitly stated in other parts of this comic book that Galactus destroying the universe made Eternity unable to know anything that Strange himself does not know, since that was the only consciousness that he could draw upon for thought.

Why isn’t jeans lifting, and striking strength the same as her tier for the Phoenix? All her attributes scale equally, since it’s via transcendence. Her lifting strength should be immeasurable, and her striking strength should match her tiers, since she’s the true avatar of the Phoenix.

I think that I locked the pages yesterday.
Why isn’t jeans lifting, and striking strength the same as her tier for the Phoenix? All her attributes scale equally, since it’s via transcendence. Her lifting strength should be immeasurable, and her striking strength should match her tiers, since she’s the true avatar of the Phoenix.
Isn't she similar to the Molecule Man in that her transcendence is mental only, not physical?

I think that I locked the pages yesterday.

Isn't she similar to the Molecule Man in that her transcendence is mental only, not physical?
No, because the Phoenix affects all attributes, not just mental. Example of when Jean first ascended to the WHR, and held a universe within her hands with telekinesis.

An avatar that’s fully merged with the Phoenix having regular lifting strength doesn’t make sense, while the entity it completely merged with is immeasurable.

Last edited:
Here is the original post about this topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back