• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reconstructing The White Hot Room

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's 1C cause of the existence of the Beyonders. I believe his Shield series also had mention of higher Dimensions, but I might be misremembering.

The entire Marvel multiverse was destroyed by pushing all parallell universes against each other in Hickman's cosmology. Then Ewing added a few higher degrees of existence to that, which seems like somewhere in tier 1-C to me.

Kinda, but not really ATM. I don't see why this can't be applied already. Seems simple enough.

Or if it's so controversial, we can create a new key and call it the eight multiverse. Would solve the problem ╮(. ❛ ᴗ ❛.)╭

A new key can probably work for the time being.

We currently rate 7th multiverse Eternity as Low 1-A, due to a few less established levels of existence.

So a new key for what exactly?
Eight multiverse incarnation. They are far more powerful than their seventh incarnation (technically far more than seven and eight but eh)

But I am planning a revision that will give most abstracts a seven and eight key, separating them. Tho I am not sure how long it will take me. It's very low in my list

Eternity already has keys for his 7th and 8th multiverse incarnations afaIk.

Well, I would prefer some more input first in order to make certain.

I don’t mind an eighth multiverse key either, if it makes sense and is better consistency wise.

We haven’t gotten much other input, would it be better to apply, and have staff reopen the thread if they have issues down the line? Or just wait another day or so?

Honestly I'm more comfortable with Low 1-A since I still don't think the WHR is outside the multiverse within Oblivion's True Form. Well that or "Low 1-A, likely 1-A" or something like that since we can have different degrees of 1-A.

Honestly I'm more comfortable with Low 1-A since I still don't think the WHR is outside the multiverse within Oblivion's True Form. Well that or "Low 1-A, likely 1-A" or something like that since we can have different degrees of 1-A.
Does it have to exist outside of oblivion, for it to have a 1-A status? Since I know other abstracts have that status, but are still within his bounds.

Oblivion is the void that surrounds the multiverse. With the exception of the One Above All, I am not sure if it is possible to go beyond that within Marvel Comics.

main-qimg-9153f66e55ae8078d5c8b4a2362f75d1

I might be misremembering, but the farshore is not above the super flow, is it?

The far shore has to be in the neutral zone, or the outside. Because remember heimdall went into the realms beyond, after traveling to the far shore with Valkyrie. Which is the outside.

Considering how most abstracts/concepts exists/live in the Superflow, it would make sense to me. Also since it's a conceptual plane - so mystery would fit into it.

Anyway, is Low 1-A agreeable with everyone? If so, ig it needs to be applied since we already wasted tons of time on it.

Right.

Then I guess we need to wait for more feats/elaboration/statements about the new placement of WHR to see what it is.

Then again, Low 1-A is a pretty BIIIIIIG tier.

I dunno, I think it’s pretty blatant. Personally I don’t think there will be mention of the WHR again, atleast in the current comic where the far shore stuff is from. Since it’s not about the Phoenix at all.

If anything it would only expand upon what we already know, which meets the criteria to be 1-A. But that’s just my opinion. Since it’s not really a disagree upon addition. I think it’s fine.

I vaguely recall that there was a recent Al Ewing comic book, likely during the current Final Annihilation event, that stated that the White Hot Room is both inside and outside of the multiverse, but I may misremember the specifics.

Also, outside of the multiverse does not remotely necessarily mean The Mystery. Even The Superflow is technically outside of the conventional multiverse.

We could always just go with "Low 1-A (current reason), likely 1-A (Proposed Reason)" or something along those lines.

We need to find proper evidence for 1-A first. Didn't you all just decide that we only have sufficient evidence for Low 1-A above?

Although if somebody is willing to check through all of the current Last Annihilation issues at read comic online for the information that I mentioned above, that would obviously be appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back