• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rebooted Match - Porygon-Z vs YoRHa No.2 Type B

Porygonz
Framed for causing seizures and sent to anime jail.

YoRHa No.2 Type B

I made this match last year but got scrapped when Pokemon got 6-C upgrades, but they got downgraded again, so whatever.

Speed Equalized, Fight starts at Chicago's Navy Pier .

2B :

Porygon-Z :

Cool match. P-Z has a pretty sizeable AP advantage, which gets bigger at the start of the match due to download (stat amp) and adaptability (passive damage boost). I'll take a look in more detail when I get on pc

Schnee One said:
I need to get started with the downgrades already....
Please don't tell me Pokemon is getting revised again. I really don't want 3rd Stage pokemon matches to be removed. It happens every other f*cking month.

Pokemon isn't getting downgraded, I believe he's talking about NieR: Automata

Back