• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
There should be more fnaf profiles added since there are other characters like baby,ennard and ballora. Yea the fnaf profiles need revisions And how is the puppet tier unknown?

I never thought I would say this but Twisted Freddy has this one in the bag. Sure reboot Jason can crack a skull but Twisted Freddy can tear people into pieces even without limbs. So yeah Freddy has this one.

It isn't the thread though

This is a fight between Friday the 13th reboot movie and the second fnaf Novel. Right now I think while Jason has the intelligence and arsenal advantage, but Freddy has the hax and strength to help him take advantage of the weakened state Jason will be in.

Jason will be sick and possibly puking, leaving him open for attack. Though this will not completely let Freddy win, I think Freddy could more likely beat Jason with these affects.

@666 you just say "I vote for [Who you think would win] because of [Reasons]" if someone already said what you were thinking you say [Winner] FRA (For reasons above)

@Gnuke sorry I missed your comment, it has been added

Thought you voted for Jason.

You probably already know this but after a verdict, 7 votes for character 1, character 2, or inconclusive, it will be added to the profile of the character. You probably already know that.

This is an interesting debate, and a wonderful introduction for Twisted Freddy. Now, actually, I do agree with some of the earlier statements. The biggest problem going for this version of Jason is that he's human, who can be affected by Twisted Freddy's chip that not only causes him to see the intimidating Freddy in his Twisted form, but also to induce nausea and throw Jason off of his game, even if slightly. And even though Jason does have a lifting advantage, which means Jason could probably break free if Twisted Freddy tries to grab him, I think that Jason's weapons will be mostly ineffective against him, and in the end, Twisted Freddy would come out on top with high difficulty.

Winner: Twisted Freddy

The gaming master666 said:
Lets not trigger jason fans
Eh, I would allow them to put up a fight if it was any other version of Jason. But Reboot Jason? I don't really think he has enough feats to back up a strong argument for him.

Back