• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I vote freddy just saying that Jason can and WOULD rek steel and for that reason to be why Jason has nothing on Freddy and would loose... should... not..,. Count

Grimreaperofjustice said:
I vote freddy just saying that Jason can and WOULD rek steel and for that reason to be why Jason has nothing on Freddy and would loose... should... not..,. Count
When has he ever shown he was strong enough to do this in the movie? Because I sure as heck don't remember him ripping metal apart.

Yes, please count my vote. I have no idea what Grim is implying, and unless he can back up his claim with some actual proof, my point remains.

I just counted the votes, and apparently I miscounted earlier. The votes now stand at:

7 votes for Twisted Freddy

1 vote for Reboot Jason

No votes for Inconclusive.

So, Twisted Freddy has officially won the debate 7-1! Congrats to the new animatronic on the block!

Starter Pack said:
Grimreaperofjustice said:
When has he ever shown he was strong enough to do this in the movie? Because I sure as heck don't remember him ripping metal apart.
Just saying you never seen him "punch" right through metal before? and Ive seen him bend metal so...?

Twisted Freddy's is not just made out of plain old metal, though. The make up of Twisted Freddy's structure is kind of a hybrid of the springlock suit like Springtrap has and the cable-like structure of the Sister Location animatronics. This is shown when the story shows the protagonist getting swallowed by Twisted Freddy and revealed the inside of the suit was covered with springlocks, as well as the description given after the destruction of Twisted Foxy, and later with the rest of the Twisted animatronics getting mangled during the climax. I never said that Jason couldnt do jack squat against him just because he's made of metal, he does have a Lifting Strength edge after all, but in the long run, his standard assortment of weapons will prove fairly ineffective against Twisted Freddy, though he can probably damage him.

The only reason I said Twisted Freddy would pull off a win is because, since Jason is actually human in this rendition of him, he would be subjected to the full effects of Twisted Freddy's chip, which would give him a bit of nausea and dizziness, as well as letting the illusionary effect of the chip go into full effect. It won't seal the victory for Twisted Freddy, not by a long shot, but it should give him just enough of an edge to pull out a win with fairly high difficulty.

ByAsura said:
Pygmy Hippo 2 said:
I'm giving it to Twisted Freddy. Jason has a lot of weapons but doesn't really have the strength to cut through metal efficiently and his arrows are probably going to break on contact. There's also Twisted Freddy's superior durability, superior speed (he possibly scales to Superhuman from Foxy, no it's not on Foxy's profile because FNAF needs more revisions), and superior hax.
Actually, he does, it's seen when he easily cuts through a thick, very thick, metal door in Jason X. He also doesn't need to, he can effortlessly punch through steel, and has torn reinforced steel doors off.
This isn't a vote though, the other reasons are pretty solid.
But, Jason X is 9-B. We're focusing on the 9-C version of Jason, or Reboot Jason.

Back