• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reality Gauntlet Downgrade...

Status
Not open for further replies.

LordGriffin1000

Awakened after 1000 years
He/Him
VS Battles
Administrator
As much as I don't want it to happen, It has to be done.

I created a thread to upgrade the The Reality Gauntlet to 4-C because I assumed Freakshow got rid of it. However it only shows him wave his hand across the sky and as his hand passes, a veil of night covers the sky. It doesn't actually show the sun being erased and for feats that get this high, solid evidence is needed but here its just speculation. It's easier to assume he simply just used his reality warping to cover the sky in veil of night. Plus he only covered that area in night. This is shown when he later warps the rest of the planet and there is still light until he gets rid of it.

There is still a statement that the gauntlet is believed to have enough power to wipe out all spectral life aka all ghosts. It doesn't say all at once or one at a time but either way, Vortex would be on the list so the gauntlet would be High 6-C scaling to him.

Wouldnt it still be possible to just remove the sun from that area and place it facing parts of the earth where there is still light?

In fact, I never knew we looked at this as destroying the sun, just removing it.

@ProfessorKukui4Life

We do treat it has him removing the sun but it's not fully explained. If he did move the sun to another side, it wouldn't explain where he moved it next when he warped the planet and the rest of the sky turned night.

It's possible he removed it but that would lead to assumptions and the feat isn't shown well so I simply wish to go with the safe route and assume he put up a veil of night to block out the sun, then did it to the rest of the world.

I think that this seems to make sense.

I've preformed the changes. I'll close this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back