• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reality-Fiction difference is not the same as Higher Dimensional difference

I did

pretty much

it isnt flaws, it just makes my argument better

the refutations are not refutations, but just further proof to my argument

No, humans are tier 0 because they have reality-fiction with tier 0 verses
And people already explained that fiction is 2D, and is as such Tier 0.

Depend of the character, if he is tier 0 then he is tier 0, and we see it as fiction, we are just further as tier 0
Not true, already explained that things like Tier 0 characters are because we force our 3D logic onto them, they are still only 2D characters.

Not true, already explained that things like Tier 0 characters are because we force our 3D logic onto them, they are still only 2D characters.
if we force our logic into them, it just prove that we are vastly superior to tier 0 characters, which maks IRL humans tier 0

if we force our logic into them, it just prove that we are vastly superior to tier 0 characters, which maks IRL humans tier 0
That makes literally no sense. My point is like giving a baby a name. That doesn't give much superiority, just that we forced our logic onto it.

Wank
Straight from the tiering system:
At this point, just get a staff to evaluate the thread and move it into fun and games cause it's clear the Bern is just trolling, I'm honestly hoping that Bern doesn't actually believe in any of this cause this paints a very bad picture of him.

At this point, just get a staff to evaluate the thread and move it into fun and games cause it's clear the Bern is just trolling, I'm honestly hoping that Bern doesn't actually believe in any of this cause this paints a very bad picture of him.
Accuse people from trolling without trying to counter the thread with valid arguments? lmao

Also, I am ''Her'', not ''Him''

Fiction within fiction would be lower dimensional
That would be lower dimensional than the dimension which views it as fiction.
If you say that the lower portion of the Cosmology is literally fictional to the higher one, that would mean it was never real in the first place, and hence only the top layer would be real
It just means that difference between those 2 portions is so vast that lower portion would appear as fictional to the higher portion of the cosmology, why would that entail lower cosmology to be tier 11?

This is just extrapolating the usage of reality fictiom to get tier 0, wtf, this is forgetting the fact that we always look for minimuns and lowballs to avoid wanking.

By this logic any character that embodies reality, mathematics, or some concept like that is tier 0 because they would be one with the idea of it, and disagreeing with it means they lack even the potential to be 0, which means whoever sees them as fiction can't be 0 because they don't transcend a potential that doesn't exist.

Disagree hard, this is youtube comment logic

This is just extrapolating the usage of reality fictiom to get tier 0, wtf, this is forgetting the fact that we always look for minimuns and lowballs to avoid wanking.
your argument is so bad that i will not even waste my time reading it, get lost

Back