• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reality-Fiction difference is not the same as Higher Dimensional difference

Allow me to explain:

While the Reality-Fiction difference allows the person to see even infinite-dimensional hierarchies as fiction, the same cannot be applied to Higher-Dimensional difference let's see humans can see tier 0 hierarchies as literal fiction because we have reality-fiction interaction with them however the same logic does not apply to dimensionality because humans are tridimensional and if we are tridimensional a tier 0 hierarchy cannot be tier 0 because they are inferior to Tridimensional beings such as humans but when we use the reality-fictional fact it does makes sense so a character with reality-fiction difference doesnt matter in the verse should get that rating but the ones with higher dimensional difference doesnt

Agree: @My_area @Ionliosite @Darksmash
Inconclusive: @Delta333

Last edited:
56c130fe4e04469d9bbc06887b74bef75ea6ff55_00.jpg

are you implying a R/F difference is a tier 0 transcendence? I'm confused by the point of this

I think one reality-fiction layer was agreed to be equal to one dimension up to keep things simple. Otherwise, you could legit get tier 0 just from one layer, which I don't think is necessarily wrong, but it'd make things pretty messy.

Allow me to explain:

While the Reality-Fiction difference allows the person to see even infinite-dimensional hierarchies as fiction, the same cannot be applied to Higher-Dimensional difference let's see humans can see tier 0 hierarchies as literal fiction because we have reality-fiction interaction with them however the same logic does not apply to dimensionality because humans are tridimensional and if we are tridimensional a tier 0 hierarchy cannot be tier 0 because they are inferior to Tridimensional beings such as humans but when we use the reality-fictional fact it does makes sense so a character with reality-fiction difference doesnt matter in the verse should get that rating but the ones with higher dimensional difference doesnt

Agree: @My_area @Ionliosite
Inconclusive: @Delta333
I'm confused, could you explain it in a different manner?

Reality-fiction is one-dimension up unless further proof of the text qualifies it to be higher. Most people don't see a tier 0 reality as fiction, and even if they did it would still only be a layer up.

It doesn't matter.

Reality-fiction differences having the potential to be higher doesn't mean we should assume they're any higher than higher-dimensional differences. Because assuming Tier 0 off that is dumb. Let the fiction itself proves that its reality-fiction differences are higher.
Basically, what you're saying is that R>F transcendences can be greater than mere dimensional transcendence, but don't necessarily have to be. And extrapolating Tier 0 from that is just stupid, correct? Anyway, if this is actually a serious thread, then I disagree for similar reasons as this one

It doesn't matter.
proof?
Reality-fiction differences having the potential to be higher doesn't mean we should assume they're any higher than higher-dimensional differences.
I explained how it is higher becaise even if u take the comparison of a higher dimnsional heirarchy to a lower dimensional one the best that you will gain is a simply transcendence but if u take the consideration of a reality-fiction transcende it allowed the characters to even see tier 0 hierarchy as nothing but just pure fiction so reality fiction interaction is better than higher dimensional interaction by default due the fact that while its contradictory to tridimensional beings see infintie dimensional beings as lower dimensional which doesnt makes sense in a higher dimensional relation it does makes sense in a reality fiction interaction exactly due it being fictional in their nature

proof?

I explained how it is higher becaise even if u take the comparison of a higher dimnsional heirarchy to a lower dimensional one the best that you will gain is a simply transcendence but if u take the consideration of a reality-fiction transcende it allowed the characters to even see tier 0 hierarchy as nothing but just pure fiction so reality fiction interaction is better than higher dimensional interaction by default due the fact that while its contradictory to tridimensional beings see infintie dimensional beings as lower dimensional which doesnt makes sense in a higher dimensional relation it does makes sense in a reality fiction interaction exactly due it being fictional in their nature
That's stupid ngl. We view 2D as fiction. You can draw a square on paper, it's 2D and we view it as fiction. That doesn't automatically make us Tier 0 now. Unless the cosmology allows it, it's not Tier 0, end of discussion.

That's stupid ngl. We view 2D as fiction. You can draw a square on paper, it's 2D and we view it as fiction. That doesn't automatically make us Tier 0 now.
I mean yeah thats the argument and it does make due my argument and u need to debunk it

I mean yeah thats the argument and it does make due my argument and u need to debunk it
??????? That makes literally no sense. If I view 2D as fiction, that, unless there's further context, is the very definition of a dimensional transcendence. No idea where you're getting this Tier 0 idea from other than "it can be Tier 0", which is true, but is based on the cosmology that is viewed as fiction.

??????? That makes literally no sense. If I view 2D as fiction, that, unless there's further context, is the very definition of a dimensional transcendence.
Thats a very definition of a reality-fiction transcendence because we see it as fiction

At this point, the thread should be closed or moved to the fun and games section, very clear that this is a trolling thread

If it's truly a reality-fiction difference, numbers of layers and size of cosmology shouldn't really matter, since they can always add as many layers as they want, and copy-paste the Mathiverse's description into the work, it's all fiction for them so doing it shouldn't take any effort no matter how outlandish they make it.

Thats a very definition of a reality-fiction transcendence because we see it as fiction
That's stupid. By your logic, a higher dimensional being is now Tier 0 lol. Makes no sense. Dimensional transcendence isn't reaching Tier 0 without further context. R>F transcendence = Dimensional transcendence. Should be simple enough for you to understand.

Back