• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

READ THE OP. Naruto: The Main Revision

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stop with this Blacke, Sera already said that he agrees with SoL attack speed

Sera EX said:
I mean, the previous topic was concluded. You said so yourself. There's plenty of room left to discuss the Naruto part. Which people already have been doing a bit anyway.
If we need to link the thread later on, it'll be far more easier for people to discern which agreements were made on which topics if there are two seperate threads

Or else they and we would need to search through the comments one by one to know where each argument started or ended, it's just for ease of access sake and makes it easier to link threads on certain topics.

Sera EX said:
Please don't make another thread about this. You're just literally taking the baby steps approach, but it's still the same discussion. Anything for FTL Naruto. Even if it's just a crumb. All of this could've been addressed already. I wouldn't be surprised considering it's been discussed in depth on multiple different fronts many times already. What's next? Kaguya's dimensions?
You have no idea.

This is why revisiting past issues is really helpful. I honestly think this would have been accepted anyway, but the little tidbit by Shiro about the meaning of that Kanji, or the more likely meaning, shines more helpful light.

Callsign, if you dont want to help us, please, dont comment here. This thread was already derailed and we dont want more

M3X asked me to close this thread. Should I do so?

So will Madara get speed of light attack speed now?

Okay. I will close this then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back