• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

READ THE OP. Naruto: The Main Revision

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I see this damn topic one more time... I swear...

Same song, different tune.

Yeah i'm not sure this can really even scale to Madara's attack speed

Only the beam itself is light speed but he has never used the attack in that way

In fact the time he used it he shot the beam out while aiming away from naruto before swinging it towards him

For the dodging

Even if the been is sol madara's head swing is not so Naruto reacting to Madara swinging his head doesn't help him scale to the beam

MostPowerfull said:
@Paul
Dude, stop bringing Naruto dodging from the LF here.

This feat is not part of the topic.
I was responding to the person who mentioned it

MostPowerfull said:
@Paul
Dude, stop bringing Naruto dodging from the LF here.

This feat is not part of the topic.
Technically the whole reason why this topic is a thing is so that the Naruto dodging feat could be discussed afterwards. It was pretty obvious from the opening post.

@Damage

OK ... But this is not relevant here, dude. This feat is not to be dealt with here.

If after this feat is accepted, will start another discussion to be accepted the feat of Naruto in the anime ... As Tata said, is a discussion for another segment.

Please don't make another thread about this. You're just literally taking the baby steps approach, but it's still the same discussion. Anything for FTL Naruto. Even if it's just a crumb. All of this could've been addressed already. I wouldn't be surprised considering it's been discussed in depth on multiple different fronts many times already. What's next? Kaguya's dimensions?

Just because it was rejected with dumb arguments I can't make a thread with good arguments and interpretation? I will make another thread, yes.

Sera EX said:
Please don't make another thread about this. You're just literally taking the baby steps approach, but it's still the same discussion. Anything for FTL Naruto. Even if it's just a crumb. All of this could've been addressed already. I wouldn't be surprised considering it's been discussed in depth on multiple different fronts many times already. What's next? Kaguya's dimensions?
U good??? Your the only staff member so far with this many complaints

I don't think Sera EX's tone was hostile. There is also this Discussion Rules below so i could understand some staffs' frustation with a Naruto's light speed CRT.

• The possibility for Madara Uchiha and the rest of the Naruto franchise characters to move at light speed has already been discussed and debunked repeatedly. Currently, any repetition of said discussion is highly annoying and not subject to discussion.

Thank you, Elizhaa. I don't know who told them this gets a pass but it most certainly does not.

Sera does have a point, there isn't really a difference from this thread and the previous one a couple months back in terms of arguments. But the OP did wait like 2 days to see if anyone will counter his post before adding it.

"It's real light" has already been made as an argument repeatedly. Only thing New is "it scales to just attack speed". Which I'm sure also at some point in time has been addressed before. Now personally Sol attack speed seems fine, but now people wanna discuss Naruto dodging it...again...for the thousandth time. Baby. Steps.

Glad to help, Sera!

Yobo Blue said:
Those discussion rules don't apply if new arguments or logic are applied, which they seem to have been.
In this case, not really, the data book topic has been brought up before. Even, then the data book statemenr is not 100% valid and be aken ccount by a case by case basis. We have a Discussion Rules for it.

• The Naruto databook descriptions should only be used on a case-by-case basis, depending on if the sources are consistent with the manga or questionable hyperbole.

Sera EX said:
"It's real light" has already been made as an argument repeatedly. Only thing New is "it scales to just attack speed". Which I'm sure also at some point in time has been addressed before. Now personally Sol attack speed seems fine, but now people wanna discuss Naruto dodging it...again...for the thousandth time. Baby. Steps.
Fair point, Sera EX. I do believe the "Naruto dodging it" point will happen again and hopefully this CRT conclusion doesn't open this rabbit hole once more.

M3X said:
THIS IS ABOUT THE SPEED OF THE LIGHT FANG, NOT ABOUT NARUTO DODGING IT OR NOT
It is good to read the thread. There is no lightspeed combat speed here, just attack speed. If Naruto dodged the attack, it yields just Relativistic+ combat speed.

The rule can't deny a clear feat. This does not apply only in this case, but in all cases

Then enlighten me. Why do you need to make another thread for Naruto dodging when this thread is nowhere near full and it's on topic? Especially if you seem to already know the result it will yield?

Ok Sera. Now imagine if this thread here was about both subjects; LF speed and Naruto dodging it. Now imagine 3 or 4 dudes spamming comments about LF speed and 4 or 5 dudes spamming comments about Naruto dodging it. It would be a mess and we will not go anywhere.

I mean, the previous topic was concluded. You said so yourself. There's plenty of room left to discuss the Naruto part. Which people already have been doing a bit anyway.

So let's discuss this, here. No need to brag about an unnecessary issue, just to say that the thread here still has a lot of space, very explicit and direct

Just commenting here to say I'm not gonna be able to help with this. I got AP exams, the SAT, and to top it all off I know nothing about Naruto or the context to any of this.

This is more just here because staff are supposed to check out the highlighted threads and I'd like to make it known that I did actually see this, in case anyone tries to ask me in the future.

Hmm, no problem Wok. The first topic was conclued, we will discuss about Naruto now, and when it was done, can you give your opinion?

EDIT: You don't need to know about Naruto, just read the arguments and see the scans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back