• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Re:Zero Re:Visions 2nd Cour

He literally said she's depicted as the most beautifl girl in the series.
Q: From the author's point of view, around how much of a handsome guy is Reinhard?

A: Emilia is depicted as the most beautiful girl in the story, but the most handsome young man in the story is Reinhard.
I find arbitrarily deciding which desciption is meant to be more impressive silly, you can probably find something similar about someone like Priscialla. I also feel like this is some type of reference to greek mythology because, you know, Pandora...
speaking of that where is it stated she can't control the snake but can direct it? Wasn't in the LN.
Something something WN. I can't be bothered to search for it.

Shaula still has space-time manipulation and immortality, Anastasia's jiwald is still light speed and Felt is still listed as supersonic+.

Speaking of Anastasia, her Jiwald from what i remember harmed the Centaurs/Hungry Horse Kings, and those things can harm Julius and Shaula, probably should be High 8-C with Jiwald.

Satella's range is too high, only thing supporting that is her swallowing the world, over an unknown time frame .

You know, if you see that I've missed something we've agreed on in the revisions, you can just edit it.

The centaur's dura doesn't scale to their AP because even Patrasche was able to bite off its arm and one of them died by Reid simply falling on it from some height. I don't recall them tanking anything, they're glass canons.

Also, "Anastasia's Jiwald" just sounds so wrong when she herself can't use magic and it's just Scarfdona doing this.

Idk what you'd put Satella-tan's range at, maybe you can look at the episode when she showed up in Sanctuary to see how far her hands stretch.

I was gonna do the edits, was just pointing out stuff missed.

You know what i meant with Anastasia, i just didn't wanna write out Anatastia (Echidna).

Satella's range depends on how far her shadows went in Sanctuary, if it was the whole thing, then that's like 100km, though i don't remember how i got that Sanctuary was a 100km, think it had something to do with Patrasche needed a hour to get out of it, and ground dragons move at 100 km/h.

I think in the LN, they reached the barrier after traveling 3/4 of the way from the mansion to the tomb; or the opposite. It was something like that.

Something that's been bothering me for a while: Wilhelm lifting the whale's eye calc. The size of it varies greatly between shots, it's very inconsistent, and these anime measurements is how we ended up with 200+ m whale. I redid it with measurements of the concept art, scaling the eye to the whale itself. The results is 489 kg for the eye, which is way more consistent with statements of characters' lifting strength.

Garf lifting Patrasche:
Dangling by his waist from Patrasche’s mouth, Subaru was suddenly thrown into the ground ahead. When he looked back, Subaru saw that Patrasche’s tail was caught in the great beast’s fangs. Her body which weighed over 400 kilograms was being flailed about like a paper toy.
Ram lfiting Garf's tiger form:
The fist lunging into its torso from below sent the several-hundred-kilogram beast into the air.
Its body arching from the force of the strike, a pained wail spilled from the beast’s gaping maw. Shock waves crashed against the forest as Otto heard the sound of the air bursting.
Emilia kicking away Shaula's scorpion form:
The scorpion was caught by a gust of wind as it desperately tried to land on the balcony. Its body was swept back by the sandy breeze, sending it far off trajectory.
How strong a turbulence would it have to be to blow away the scorpion’s colossal body? It was utterly massive, weighing at least several hundred kilos. Though, things weren’t like it seemed.

Overall, It think they should go down to Class 1 due to the calc which will put Wil's lifting strength at 978 kg with both hands.

I remade the Whale-Tree calc after asking around for a better way of calcing KE of toppling over objects, the result is 9.22 Tons of TNT for the divided Whale.

Last edited:
Idk if this qualifies for summoning or what, but this is being added to Emilia's profile:
Premising on the existence of the opponent’s hindrance, Emilia declared the exercise of her true strength.
At that moment, the atmosphere surrounding Emilia slowly let out a note, and began to congeal. As if obeying Emilia like she was the queen, warriors of ice were created and summonedーー that was, Emilia’s new potential born through further growth from Ice Brand Arts.

She wasn’t able to even test it within the confined watchtower, but should her opponent be in a space so vast, there was no need for her to be merciful.
She had not told Subaru about this, so she hadn’t gotten it named.
Thus, she shall do the naming.

Emilia: “Ice Soldier-san and, Ice Brand Arts……!”

The seven warriors of ice born forth, having taken humanoid shape they all held respective weapons, and gallantly accompanied Emilia’s challenge until the point of their death.

Doesn't Melakuera physically kick things too? Unless i am misremembering things, i have seen weird things like that with non corporeal too.

Summoning for Emilia is fine.

Aside from some Japanese saying about horses kicking people, the only time you can say that Melakuera kicked something is this:
Giving their name, the flaming horse― The Great Spirit Melakuera kicked the ground with his burning hoof, covering the evaporating ground with white smoke. The aftershock of this overwhelming power was such that even the mana comprising Puck’s body trembled.
Still doesn't explaing how he would go about even holding things.

I guess, an unknown rating is fine with me.

Also if he is literally fire, doesn't that qualify for intangibility?

Yea, but dematerializing is something that's activated, while elemental intangibility is his natural state of being. Think we should note that he is made of fire under intangibility.

This would also give Puck, non-physical interaction.

Speaking of Puck, his durability should just be Small City level with barriers, no likely included, his barriers blatantly tanked Melakuera's attacks.

Could have also sworn i remember him punching Melakuera, might be an argument his physicals are small city level too. Though would have to check if that was actually the case.

Idk, not the first time this has happened since the wiki update, pictures just don't show up sometimes.

Usually goes back to normal after a bit.

We should change Carol's pseudo-flight to Mid-Air Jump, which is part of Acrobatics for some reason, because she hasn't been shown using it consecutively to fly.

Since Sphinx is basically just discount Dona in the body of one of the Ryuzus, she should have the same abilities as them like Self-Sustenance and Inorganic Physiology:
Volume 12 said:
“As a result, after the Witch’s death, only the facility remained, and even today the number of replicas continues to grow… It is all a matter of mana. That we require no material resources to live is the single saving grace.”
These words spoken, Ryuzu audibly sipped her tea with the same mouth that had just announced she required neither food nor drink.
“…You seem to drink tea just fine, though.”
“This is a hobby of mine. It is an individual quirk I acquired over the course of a long life.”
Volume 13 said:
“Our replica bodies are not of flesh and blood, but false Odo shrouded in mana. Mana depletes according to how active the body is. It is insufficient for even a full day’s worth of activity.”
“I see, it’s just like with spirits! So to make sure your job doesn’t go unfilled during the time you can’t materialize, a substitute Ryuzu does the job for you!”

I calced that ice spear that Emilia shot at Pete in ep 23, it's 40.487 Tons. This should go for her first key, "8-B with magic", and the second key should probably be "at least 8-B with magic" because she got much stronger after regaining her powers.

Something else we missed, Sphinx has fire magic:
EX Volume 2 said:
He cut his way to the center of the horde, where two zombies stood, unmoving. The undead pressed against him, as if they were trying to protect something. But an overhead chop and two swift kicks delivered a second death. He brought his sword back and was about to stab, when—
“Hrk!”
A gout of flame spouted in front of him, forcing him to jump back. Wilhelm slashed wildly at the approaching fire until the air in front of him shimmered, and the empty space suddenly filled with a small humanoid figure.

Ok, if Stride's speed is below average human, there is no way he could have reacted to Grimm's shield flying at him.

Stride is walking corpse, his speed being supersonic is nonsensical, it's an inconsistency.

At best we can say the Yang Sword maybe boosted his speed.

It has never been stated that the Yang Sword can boost stats. If you have him blocking the shield as an AP feat, you must also have it as a speed feat. Otherwise you should just scrap it as a whole.

Stride himself has never performed any ap feats, and is stated to be a walking corpse, his physical stats therefore are low, however when he used the sword he could deflect something from a High 8-C person, meaning the sword is High 8-C.

Not to mention said sword also harms him, clearly it's above his normal abilities. Denying that the sword is above his normal abilities, i don't think is a viable solution.

However to say that the walking corspe of a man is comparable in speed to superhuman characters, makes no sense.

This doesn't have to be an all or nothing situation.

That makes no sense. It's one thing if he injured a High 8-C character with the sword, then the sword would simply have dura neg or something, but he blocked a High 8-C attack with it. The weapon being strong does not get around the fact that when it and the shield clash Stride's arm which is holding the sword will experience most of the force that was behind the shield hitting it. To get around that fact the sword would need to have the ability to nullify force or something which it doesn't. It's just a strong sword that burns things, that's it.

So you want Stride to be High 8-C in stats with Supersonic speed, despite the fact he is suppose to be weak and doesn't himself fight instead using pawns?

Or you want him to just be Below Average Human in all stats then, despite the fact the sword is a 1 time use that would have also burned him alive if not for him cutting his own arm off? Not to mention we don't know much about the sword besides its a light sword that burns things.

Both of these options have inconsistencies.

Come back to this later, have to leave now.

If there is confilcting information, our only option may just be putting him at Unknown.

We may not know much about the sword but that doesn't mean we're free to assume it has abilities it has never stated, shown, or implied to have. And the reason why the sword burned his arm is because he's no worthy of it. You can see that even Priscilla's father was burned to ashes when it came time for the emperor selection, even though he must have been worthy of holding the sword up to that point and fought all of his half-siblings to the death with it in order to become emperor.

Chapter 82 additions

Whatever the hell this technique is:
As if assaulting Ram, Batenkaitos swung both of his feet around whilst midair.
The following instant, the created distortion of space came in contact with Ram’s shoulder, and slashed her clothes, skin and flesh. A leftover souvenir of a blade invisible in the air, an impudent trap brought forth by wind magic.

Ram: “Something of this levelーー”

Ley: “You’re saying that you will blast it away with wind? Won’t do won’t do, useless useless! As it’s something that’s been fixed in space, you see~! Even nee-sama wouldn’t be able to kick it away, how unfortunate, too ba~d!”

Seeing through her plan beforehand, Batenkaitos, with a bloodstained smile, kicked the air.
Though he was not truly kicking the air, but was using the blades which had slashed Ram as a foothold, walking aeriallyーー using those whose positions were known only by him as footing, he freely flew about the spiral staircase, which heavily made use of the tower.
Howeverーー,

Ram: “ーー『Clairvoyance』.”

Even if she weren’t able to capture that within her perception, should she be able to overlap with the field of vision of established humans, she could grasp the hiding spot even with the slightest change in consciousness.
As『Gluttony』tried to escape upwards and upwards into the air by using his traps as footings, Ram overlapped with her opponent’s field of vision and using the same as footing, bolted towards him with conviction.

Ley: “Huh ~tsu! Ahahahahahaha! Seriously, nee-sama? Are you for real!?”

Ram: “What a Barusu-like thing to say. ーーIt’d help if you’d stop this tug of war.”

Batenkaitos was surprised, and having jumped through the air faster than his ascent, Ram looked below towards his creepy face.
And, she mercilessly drived in the bottom of her shoe towards that face, with an opened mouth lined up with sharp fangs.

Ley: “Bh.”

Ram: “Alright, let’s see how many times you will be able to get a taste of Ram’s shoe until you fall below.”

With his snout crushed, Batenkaitos’ petite frame rolled over midair.
With the vigour of his ascend killed off, this time『Gluttony』was made to fall directly below due to the strength of Ram’s kick at the same pace.
Pursuing him, Ram raised both of her hands towards the heavens, yielding wind her palms and swiftly downwards, towards the falling Batenkaitos’ face, hammered a second kickーー no, the third, the fourth, and continued hammering kicks in.

Mercilessly, Ram’s heel kicked into his nose, his teeth, his chin, his forehead with each shot.
She had found that sneering face, and that mouth which time and again called Ram “Nee-sama” to be unpleasant.
She intended to spoil them both, as their descent yet resumed.
By the wayーー,

Ram: “It’s not Ram’s fault even if you get hit by the traps you laid. You reap what you sow.”

Ley: “Gh! Ghya! Higi~i~i~ ~tsu!”

En route to fall by the kick, the invisible blades he had laid in the empty air cleaved Batenkaitos’ body.
He was bleeding, and it seemed a few of the wounds had gouged his flesh as well, but Ram shall not ignore them.

Rai can also use Solar Eclipse on his own, but the side effect is that his personalities start getting mixed up.

Addition for who, Rai? He already has spatial manipulation, if it's about the the invisible blades he uses to jump, invisibility i guess.

Just the technique in general, it should go under notable attacks. It gives him some arial mobility too (Ram will also use this in a few chapters, I think). And I honestly think we should just change that to short range teleport, spacial manip is just one of the ways teleportation is achieved.

Back