• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Re:Zero Kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu Discussion Thread 16

Status
Not open for further replies.
And carmilla is stated to be equal to her, with typhon, and daphne being stronger.

So the witches are on par with roswaal and puck then.

Also in arc 5 chapter 31 or 32, garfiel was fighting evenly with thearesia, so this means everyone who scales to garfiel is hypersonic+.

Also Gulltony are equal to Typhon which makes then High 6-C which scale to Rem and everyone else

I bet Pegasus fell in love with me now ~

Gluttony equal to typhon where was that stated? And i would't scale anyone to gluttony anyway since they have a technique which allows them to multiply their power, so it's not clear if it's the individual gluttony's or all of them, when saying such things as gluttony being on a certain level.

So, the witches all have passive mind screw, and after echidna transfered her soul into omega's body, she transfered the souls of the witches into a necklace she had, so we're gonna see the witches again at some point later. Info apparently from a short story for vol 15.

I was thinking, do we really need the "At least 8-A tier for Shaula"? having three tiers without any special ability in one key doesn't look good IMO

Shaula fought Reid and forced him to use both hands, that 7-B right there, we don't know if he was using the dragon sword or not so that should lead us to :

At least 7-B possibly High 6-A

What do you guys think?

Agreed 8-A is unnecessary.

In what alternate reality did subaru beat elsa? Cause he got his ass handed to him by her.

As for the hypersonic upgrades, gonna wait a bit until it's confirmed thearesia is as strong as she was when she was alive, being resurrected she got be weaker or something.

Which is why it's a if, cause it makes no sense.

Lol after all this time you still want subaru to be op don't you.

I also think we should make in-universe tiering system for the characters like Toaru pages did, not a complicated one just divided them into "top tier\High tier etc"

Well just like how we used to show them, do you still remember the list pegasus?

I think what we have now is good, trying to figure out who is stronger than who is too much of a headache.

Okay then

srsly tho we should upgrade Subaru to High 6-A because he's the sage in disguise (ÔûÇ╠┐─╣╠»ÔûÇ╠┐ ╠┐)

I would regret mind saying this, but why no one has ever talked about Ricardo? We didn't get much infomation on him like: "When his birthday?" or "What arc will Ricardo will have the spot light?"

There is a short story about ricardo and mimi and her brothers i think, but of course as usual it's not translated. But yea a q&a for him hasn't been done yet.

Nope, my fav characters in order are subaru>wilhelm>julius.

While my shit list goes puck>minerva>heinkel.

I was shitposting but wait! you actually fav Subaru? and here I thought you liked that boring ass Rei-chan because he's strong lol

Puck is still worst character in the franchise tho

Reinhard would be like my number 4 or 5, something like that, and while reinhard is op, there is some depth to his character, he isn't perfect, his sense of justice is warped, and he has had a pretty crap childhood due to shitty father, and the expectations people place on him due to him being op.

Agreed with puck being the worse, he is just a genocidal maniac that cares for nothing except emilia, even minerva who i think is terrible due to killing tens of thousands of people and selfishly trying to heal wounds thereby killing more people, and doesn't give too craps about people's emotion wounds so after she is done healing your physical wounds she doesn't care about you, isn't as bad as puck i think.

Well then...should we expecting that Ricardo would get his own backstory/EX volume like Reinhard and Crusch, Felix, and Fourier, except focus the golden age of Ricardo and the Fang of Iron origin story? Speaking of which, lets hope if we can get to see his official cover for the 5/6th arc.

Highly doubt ricardo will get his own ex novel, he doesn't play that massive of a role in the story, and there have only been 2 ex novels, for crusch, felix, fourier, and wilhelm and thearesia, reinhard hasn't gotten an ex novel for himself, he appeared in ex novel 1 though.

Anyway there are several short stories for different characters, priscilla and al have theirs, ricardo and iron fang have theirs, reinhard has his with him julius, and felix going to vollachia and there are others with other characters. But yea 2 ex novels, several short stories.

Not even subaru has had a cover if i remember right, highly doubt ricardo will, it's usually just the girls on the covers, except for that one with otto vs garfiel.

Ricardo isn't in arc 6 if i remember right, he is in 5 though.

Ooohh. ;-;

But isn't there 1 store exclusive LN that focus Anastasia's backstory? I mean I know there's like 1 chapter of the 3rd tanpenshuu volume, but its only 1 chapter. And isn't there a chapter that appeared Gekkan comic, just like the Royal Section Prequels that...kinda put to the EX/Tanpenshuu? But i mean the story in the prime years before Ricardo met either Anastasia and the Pearlbatons since there was an introduction of a character with 4 arms.

I think if i remember correctly, Al, Felix, 2 of the Pearlbaton brothers(even though they were not in the volume), Wilhelm, and Reinhard(with the terrible cover) got their covers.

I think he was mentioned before.(no sopillers for the 5th and 6th arc for Ricardo pls)

Yea there is a LN anastasia story i think, and the other stuff you're referring to are the short stories i was mentioning before.

Well hey, not saying a ricardo cover could never happened, it might just happen in the future, who knows, just seemd a bit unlikely.

Ricardo is in arc 5, he isn't in 6, arc 7 is apparently gonna be centered around al, so not sure if he will even be in 7 either.

It was a special thing tappei wrote which details what sirius did when she found out betelguese died, she burned down a village and ate betelguese's remains so they could be one, got pissy at regulus who didn't care about betelguese and regulus got irritated and said he would have killed her if she was in front of him and killed one of his wives.

Here it is

Aww, no Ricardo cover? Boo! And Betelguese is not relevent to story anymore and he already got his Sane cover in vol 14. They could've at least put it in this cover in the middle or the last part of the 5th arc. TAT

Sirius is like the first confirmed archibishop that shows up, regulus shows up earlier but we didn't know he was one, sirius shows up and announces herself as sirius romani-conti, and the archbishop of wrath.

She is obessessed with betelguese, which is why he is on the cover. This volume is the first for arc 5.

Howlingwolfjoey said:
Aww, no Ricardo cover? Boo! And Betelguese is not relevent to story anymore and he already got his Sane cover in vol 14. They could've at least put it in this cover in the last part of the 5th arc. TAT
Wished it could've been Juli + Josh or Ricardo(A character that needs a cover Tappei!) in the begining. But now i guess we're gonna wait until the 7th or the 8th arc to hive him a cover...Unless they pull a "Vol 8" on us with the cover. -A-

Damn sloth-chan will be using that invisible hands in many ways ╩ò•ß┤Ñ•╩ö

Once Subaru have threesome with Emillia and Rem in night these hands will be useful as well ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back