• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Re:Zero Kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu Discussion Thread 16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tappei already said betelguese has no interest in sex, and has never used his hands to do anything like that.

Subaru can still only use 1 unseen hand so not much help there, better than nothing i guess.

Pretty sure it's only one, unless i am forgetting the details, at least sure in arc 4 and 5 it was only 1.

No it's just character designs being released, imo i wouldn't expect an anime sequel till like next year. Clind and annerose should up in ar 4's interludes.

Arc 4 is done in the ln, but it's not enough for a 25 episode anime like before, and 13 episodes would probably be a little rushed, i think their plan is to do arc 4 and 5.

Arc 5 in the ln should only be like 3 or 4 volumes if tappei doesn't add on to it, so by the end of this year if what i think is right they would have enough material.

I don't think seperating both 5th and 6th arcs is a good idea. I think they're gonna do is put the 4th arc as a standalone arc, and put so many content while put arcs 5 and 6 as season 3.

One arc for 25 episode is little too much, people were already complaining about Arc 3 dragging for too long, especially considering Re:Zero have repetitive nature in general and Subaru act cringy and making idiotic mistake every time doesn't help the issue at all

Then i'll bet they would reduce the episode max cap a bit like AoT, like up to 21 episodes or 18 cuz the arc is so long. And the 6th arc is not finished yet. So if they were to rushed the 4th arc, and i wouldn't mind if the 4th arc gets rushed, then maybe put in 4, 5, and the 6th arc together if the WN is complete.

This may be an unpopular opinion, but i wish the 4th arc gets rushed in the anime cuz it overstayed its welcome and i'm sorry, but i now hate Garfiel for that matter, worse than Subaru, and the plot draggs on. I just want to get to the important arc: the 5th arc so i can see Ricardo-chan.

Arc 4 is as long as Arc 3, it will get 13-14 episode at best, which leave about 10-11 episode for arc 5, we don't know what tappei will do with arc in the LN yet so that remain to be seen

I am not fan of arc 4 either, Author himself the arc was too long and repetitive for no reason

>Thinks it's too good to be true

>Checks the link and sees subaru, yep was too good to be true.

It seems the ova will have multiple side stories, the mayonnaise stuff and the one called some like it cold, sadly not reinhard vs cecelius.

Oh and a new wn chapter is out apparently. It's been like a year since the last one.

Doubt it will have ricardo in it, if i had to guess it will have all the mansion side stories so, some like it cold, king game, mayonnaise panic etc.

Apparently the ova will be in theaters

Illustration from volume 16, wondering when subaru will finally wear something other than the track suit, still wearing it after over a year.

Re zero vol 16 1

Say what you want, Subaru will restore his past power as the might sage a and will defeat after all this suffering, all while Rei-chan doing nothing and saying he the strongest

Don't remember that? Was it the one where rem and emilia got drunk?

Rem is a light weight when it comes to holding her liquor.

Yeah when Emilia and Rem got drunk and according to Subaru they were getting "too" close, he wanted to take pictures of this so badly but couldn't do it in the end

>TFW you have 2 love interest and they are going full yuri mode in front of you ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°), threesome seems more possible now, my boi Subaru strike again ╩ò•ß┤Ñ•╩ö

We all know subaru will die a virgin before this series is over, just like we know return by death takes him to different parallel worlds not reset time and the ones he was in before continue on, so he hasn't saved those people who died there, why? Cause it adds to the suffering and we know how tappei likes to torture subaru ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°).

How can you be so cruel? Subaru has gone through so much shit, I would make him bang Emillia at the very least by now

there on harem IF where he bang everyone, even Felt and Petra so there still hope

That if was just wish fulfillment for the fans, cause it will never happen in the series lol.

I have been joking around but subaru has been too too much shit for me to think this guy will get a good happy ending, always gonna be pessimistic when it comes to subaru, if good stuff happens great, if not then it's just as i expected.

If tappei is finally merciful, but he hasn't been so far.

Maybe after putting subaru through hell he finally gives him his happy ending, or maybe he just tortures him to the end, time will tell.

Arc 7 will focus aruond al, 8 i forgot what it was gonna be about, 9 is probably lugnica vs vollachia, 10 i think is when all the witches will come back, 11 will be the final.

Celestial Pegasus said:
Illustration from volume 16, wondering when subaru will finally wear something other than the track suit, still wearing it after over a year.
The city reminds me a bit of Italy. X3

Also, a bit off topic...a friend of mine on the rezero wikia are betting that Ricardo is either straight or homo...or bi...what are your thoughts...

I am not that curious really what his sexuality is, since he honestly hasn't been a character who has been developed much so far imo, the whale fight, and arc 5 with the archbishops that's about all we have seen of him.

All i know about him is that he is the leader of the iron fang, and is sort of a father figure to mimi and her brothers, don't know much more about that.

But hey re zero is a series with a bunch of liekable characters, so people liking a variety of characters is expected.

I can't read kanji, if you want that translated you can go to the official translations request thread.

Cause his gate is broken and he has no affinity for magic, who needs magic when you can wish for anything you want anyway.

Reinhard is a physical fighter which is why he can't solve things which don't involve using physical force, he himself think that's a weakness for him, exhibit a regulus who exists in some sort of other dimension which means him unable to be damaged by purely physical force, which is why reinhard while stronger had trouble with him, also due to regulus's space and physics powers.

I wonder if he can wish for a blessing that can "repair" his gate and gain affinity with magic.

Anyway, shouldn't Reinhard and Satella have Limitless stamina? Fighting in an endless battle is not only Extremely High.

Doubt it, if he could have, he would have, his "wishing for anything" clearly has limits, he couldn't just wish himself a blessing to kill regulus, he can wish for any blessing that exists, which means conversly he can't get a blessing which doesn't exists, obviously a blessing to fix his gate or kill regulus doesn't exist.

As for limitless stamina, reinhard and satella can fight each other in an endless battle, but i more so took it to mean that there would be no winner between the two if they fought, and they would draw, i am not too sure on endless meaning literally they will fight forever until the end of time or something ridiculous like that.

Overall i am not too happy with any of the character tierings above 8-B cause we have so little info to work on due to the lack of translations. Speaking on translations, ex 2 novel is coming out this month and it's based around fighting so i expect some feats.

And why can't Reinhard simply atomize Satella? Immortality type 2 is useless against that ...

Re zero top tiers to god tiers are vague, we have never seen these guys fight sans puck vs reinhard which was a slaughter in reinhard's favor. As i said before we have little to work on here due to no translations.

All we know about reinhard vs satella is what the author said, that it would be an endless battle, it's speculative how that would go down. It's theorized satella has all the other witches abilities which would include type 3 immortality but again it's speculative it's not confirmed and we have little to no info on satella.

All we know is she never ages, withers or dies, which is why she was sealed, not dying is vague, so the best we can work with atm is type 2 immortality she could have something broken like mid godly regen or she could simply reverse time or something every time she dies, who knows ┬»\_(Òâä)_/┬»

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back