• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
(Posted here because I don't know how to find the Vs Thread removal board) So previously, a unanimous vote ruled in favor of Nagisa in his battle against pre-god Yuno. However, a particularly detailed (and rather admirable) analysis was later given by @Pisan that put this result into question. However, due to the battle having been concluded, this argument (as well as my own attempt to continue the discussion) was completely disregarded and the thread was closed. While I was certainly somewhat happy that the character I like better won, it didn't sit right with me that so much effort and thought had gone to waste

For all I know, maybe the original result still stands, but I feel like the argument he made at least warrants looking at.

I can copy it onto here, if that's allowed. Otherwise, the original thread still exists.

Unless I'm reading into the OP incorrectly, I'm pretty sure you're looking for this.

If prior reasoning has been debunked within the thread itself, that's cause to continue the match until new reasoning has been found, or until the old reasoning has been made valid in some form again. I'm pretty sure we aren't supposed to close down threads just because someone "didn't point out the holes in people's logic soon enough". My guess is that whoever closed it didn't realize that the prior arguments had been countered.

That's what I mean. Go down to the thread I just linked and explain your case in there. Preferrably post a link to this closed matchup in question and be clear about the fact that the reasoning behind the result was thrown into question before the thread was closed.

There'll most likely be some form of complaint about it, but things should end up being resolved properly once you've gone and said everything you need to over there.

Back