• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Re:Creators Revision Thread PART 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've edited the OP as per what you and Kal or Kal and I or me and you agreed upon and removed the ones that were disagreed by you and Kal.

Even with the explainatios and Kal's acceptance I still don't agree with some of this (mostly to the extent it has been described), but I'll address my remaining concerns soon. It looks a lot better, though.

Well it's cool. We can sort them out later. I added three new stuffs btw that includes Non-Physical Interaction, Extrasensory Perception+Enhanced Senses, and Nothingness Manipulation. See the reasonings above.

Fine with everything except:

7) Passive info analysis- Altair could just be very smart, unless we have statements of it being info analysis that i am missing?

8) Conceptual absorption- This is just possession, she didn't literally absorb sirius on a conceptual level.

10) Reversal- This just plot manipulation, it removes all the plot twists and brings a plot back to the beginning, no need to slap time manipulation on it. You technically could argue all her powers are plot manipulation though, so i am not massively oppossed to her having time manipulation.

20) Void manipulation- Is it ever said she has control over the void or something, don't see why we should assume destroying a universe=void manipulation

@Celestial

7. I agree. Altair is very intelligent.

8. Altair didn't absorb Sirius, Sirius absorbed Altair. Matsubara states that, because of Altair's conceptual nature, they are unable to erase her from existence. Sirius' response to this problem is to use Movement 66, which "becomes" the target. She completely absorbed and swallowed up Altair.

The only reason this didn't outright end Altair is because Sirius was a duplicate of Altair with no personality one possible outcome for Sirius' personality was becoming Altair. Altair forced her into that possibility and thus indirectly became Sirius. The first feat is absolutely and undoubtedly conceptual absorption.

10. In a way, but turning away "plot twists" is a bit of a misnomer. She brought her target back to a previous state. If this was used on Goku, for example, he would go back to being a child since his original depiction was that child form.

20. I agree with this. Just because she temporarily appears in a void doesn't mean she can manipulate or weaponize it.

Celestial Pegasus said:
Fine with everything except: 7) Passive info analysis- Altair could just be very smart, unless we have statements of that that i am missing?

8) Conceptual absorption- This is just possession, she didn't literally absorb sirius on a conceptual level.

10) Reversal- This just plot manipulation, it removes all the plot twists and brings a plot back to the beginning, no need to slap time manipulation on it.

20) Void manipulation- Is it ever said she has control over the void or something, don't see why we should assume destroying the universe=void manipulation
7) Guidebook Specifically stated that Ionion Aphoria was a super secret ability and newly created just to Kill Altair and Yet Altair could explain every single mechanics of it despite it being completely new to her

8) Sirius was going to take over her via 66th movement after which Altair would completely cease to exist. Altair has that ability too since she's a Holopsicon user

10) Targeted Time Reversal because it was able to revert Hikayu back to her initial state. Like I said before, most of her abilities are Plot Manipulation but it's how the ability is applied in the context. Here plot manip was used to revert back to the initial state aka a time Reversal feat.

20) Because creators can do similar things like erasing stories and characters so it's safe to assume her Low 2-C version has the same thing. And besides, we have characters like Zeno or Toppo that have void manipulation for erasing universes and creating a blank fake void even tho they have no statements of control over the void.

@Lancer

7) See i have no idea what that japanese scan says, but even so what you're making here is an assumption, it's not directly stated to be an ability of altair that lets her passively know abotu things, her being incredibly intelligent also covers this.

20) She no doubt can erase stuff from existence, but there is no proof she does this on a universal scale. Zeno is stated to be able to erase anything, and has done this many times on a universal scale, so not the same as this. This is another assumption.

Also don't think she should have spatial manipulation for creating a universe, unless every universe creator also gets that.

@Celestial

7. Still agree.

20. She does so this on a universal scale in all likelihood. She wanted to leave and begin to create infinite stories, and when she uses her holopsicon for the last time we know of, the world around her fades into white and a white Void of nothingness remains.

Why does Zen'o have Void manip at all? He erases stuff with his own power; he doesn't manipulate a Void to cause the erasure.

20. Don't think its' really definitive, but it's possible, i would be open to a likely or possibly rating for it.

Don't know, he just erases stuff from existence, maybe cause he erased the future timeline and there was just a white void left afterwards.

Celestial Pegasus said:
@Lancer

7) See i have no idea what that japanese scan says, but even so what you're making here is an assumption, it's not directly stated to be an ability of altair, her being incredibly intelligent also covers this.

20) She no doubt can erase stuff from existence, but there is no proof she does this on a universal scale. Zeno is stated to be able to erase anything, and has done this many times on a universal scale, so not the same as this. This is another assumption.

Also don't think she should have spatial manipulation for creating a universe, unless every universe creator also gets that.
7) You can check the scan for yourself but if it's not gonna be accepted then it's cool and her intelligence level should be increased

20) She did Erase the Universe and even the Guidebook supports that her 9th Movement Voids out anything

Her Spatial Manipulation comes from two things: 1) Being empowered to a status as a Creator and 2) the bottom left scan which supports the first point and says that in her Parallel Universe she created for Setsuna, she recreated the exact same scenario and time when Lake Unyu reflects the constellations in the night sky

@Celestial

I'm fine with that.

I'll make a thread for Zen'o. Leaving behind a void is just what universal EE does; it doesn't mean he manipulates it to erase things. The God King does that.

@Lancer That's just creation or reality warping though, logically if someone creates a universe they also create space-time but we don't just give them that ability, unless i am missing something.

Nah I meant the scan implies that she has some sort of Space-Time had to be able to recreate the exact same date and time and Spatial view of the Place.

Also creators could retcon things in their stories and can also manipulate every aspects of their stories and she can do the same as a Creator too. Though if it isn't definite then a "Possibly" should be added.

I mean technically if she can warp reality, she can just recreate it from her imagination.

But it's not really a big deal for me, i don't mind if she gets the ability.

Well I'm neutral on this. If it's not definite then a "possible" should be added and if it isn't accepted then it should be removed.

Oh btw I was thinking why not give her Complete Arsenal??? I've heard that it's been used before but not accepted due to it being NLF. However, we could actually change the description of it instead of copying everything from Powerlisting Wikia and give the ability to those who have been stated to possess an absurd amount of Hax or can create new haxes.

The notable users would be Characters like Rimuru Tempest, Ajimu Najimi, Satou (Death March kara Hajimaru Isekai Kyousoukyoku), Altair (Re:Creators),etc

What even is Complete Arsenal? "Has every ability"? If so that is extremely NLF and not exactly what you want out of an indexing Wiki for how lazy it is.

Idk about it being having a lot of hax, but the ability to create new abilities would be ok.

That wouldn't be complete arsenal, just being able to create new abilities, don't know what it would be called though, synthesis or something maybe.

Adaptation and reactive evolution is due responding to threats, or adaptating to situations, this would just be plain creating new abilities.

Its stated to be "Has Every Ability" but instead of using that definition, we could use it for Characters who were stated to possess an absurd number of abilities or can create new abilities and were strongly hinted to do/display so should get this Ability. Examples as I've given above.

Using what was said in this thread in addition to the draft made by Lancer, I made updated Altair's profile.

If anyone has any questions about why certain changes were made past the draft feel free to ask, but I think her page looks pretty good now, so good job to everyone involved here.

Also, I propose we delete Sirius. The fact is: she is functionally identical to Altair but just lacks personality. It's basically the same character with a redesign and is superfluous to have on the Wiki.

I'll go ahead and delete her, then. If Lancer comes back and can't stand her being gone I'll restore and copy-paste Altair's abilities for her.

I'm cool with it

Also a couple of Abilities were not added in the page despite all of us agreed with them.

If everything is cool then both this and the first revision thread should be closed. In the future if any sort of Upgrades come in the form of Light Novel Translations or DVD Guide Pamphlets or canon Spin-off stuffs, then another Revision thread would be made. But for now these threads should be closed since almost everything is concluded so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back