• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Re-Birth vs Void Entity- Battle for 2nd Strongest 7-B (Non-Smurf)

Passive type 1 corruption GG, kuon also lacks Range so Entity can just possess as well which is his other IC move second key

Also, to put another nail in Kuon's already corrupted coffin, he needs Interdimensional range to hit Entity generally, while SBA will put him in-range of the corruption from the void crack made by Entity, kinda, ya know, not being able to exist physically in the normal plane lol

Also, to put another nail in Kuon's already corrupted coffin, he needs Interdimensional range to hit Entity generally, while SBA will put him in-range of the corruption from the void crack made by Entity, kinda, ya know, not being able to exist physically in the normal plane lol
Incon ? I plan on upgrade interdimensional range for Kuon so if you want we can wait for the upgrade (not sure if it accept or not)

Last edited:
Incon ? I plan on upgrade interdimensional range for Kuon so if you want we can wait for the upgrade (not sure if it will accept it or not)
Probably? Didn't see nonexistent physiology at first, though I'd warn its heavily implied the void is a spiritual realm that can either be stellar or universal in size comparing it to the other two realms I know of in RotMG, so that could be an issue

Probably? Didn't see nonexistent physiology at first, though I'd warn its heavily implied the void is a spiritual realm that can either be stellar or universal in size comparing it to the other two realms I know of in RotMG, so that could be an issue
So VE can't interact with Kuon and also Kuon can't do anything with VE due to his size being large as star/universal ?
Isn't the universe/stellar size able to make VE reach tier 4 or 3?

So VE can't interact with Kuon and also Kuon can't do anything with VE due to his size being large as star/universal ?
Isn't the universe/stellar size able to make VE reach tier 4 or 3?
VE isn't that big, it's big enough to qualify for large size 0 yes, but not that big, seeing as other things do exist in the void, albeit completely under VE's dominion and such, if it pisses off to the edge of the void or just remains Invulnerable (which he can do if he just goes down into Pure Evil, IE the stuff of the void), even to hax I might add, to avoid getting hit, that'd also force an incon

If VE is just large size type 0 then I don't see how Kuon can't win this (in case interdimensional range gets accepted), he can just render VE soul, mind and physical body to nothingness to bypass Invulnerability while VE isn't even aware of Kuon's presence

If VE is just large size type 0 then I don't see how Kuon can't win this (in case interdimensional range gets accepted), he can just render VE soul, mind and physical body to nothingness to bypass Invulnerability while VE isn't even aware of Kuon's presence
Depends, if VE knows he's fighting but can't see any opponent chances are he'd just piss off and possess someone in yet another realm lol

He can't possess NEP, plus if Kuon lacks presence at the beginning of the match then I doubt VE knows he needs to fight anyone

He can't possess NEP, plus if Kuon lacks presence at the beginning of the match then I doubt VE knows he needs to fight anyone
Did I say "Possess Kuon" in that comment?

If Kuon lacks a presence at all, that's going to tip VE off that something's wrong, he's overconfident, not a complete and utter moron.

Did I say "Possess Kuon" in that comment?

If Kuon lacks a presence at all, that's going to tip VE off that something's wrong, he's overconfident, not a complete and utter moron.
You mean VE possesses someone outside the match? Does SBA allow it? Plus what will prevent Kuon from erasing the new body?

You mean VE possesses someone outside the match? Does SBA allow it? Plus what will prevent Kuon from erasing the new body?
Yes, he can possess someone outside the match, in fact canonically speaking he's possessing The Marble Colossus, the Forgotten King, The Killer Bee Queen, the Golden Oryx Effigy, The Crystal Prisoner, Malus, Esben the Unwilling, and the Puppet Master at once. That's three seperate dimensions that need to exist by SBA(That VE is in at any rate) and that's assuming Kuon can track VE down throughout all of them and not have him just pop back his main body like what's up hey hello after like a few days or so.

Also the Insulator looks to be a melee weapon, assuming Kuon could actually land a melee hit and not just self-BFR herself because I don't know about you but Supersonic speed isn't about to get across a universe in any reasonable amount of time

Wdym by more than one person? Both have the same ability to possess others, the number of targets doesn't really matter at all
Overpowering resistance or not doesn't matter if VE doesn't have resistance to CM type 3 begin with
Also all In birth have dimensional travel to go across dimensions

Wdym by more than one person? Both have the same ability to possess others, the number of targets doesn't really matter at all
Overpowering resistance or not doesn't matter if VE doesn't have resistance to CM type 3 begin with
Also all In birth have dimensional travel to go across dimensions
Through vastly different means, one moves her conscience(not even her full mind, her conscience alone) about and the other outright completely takes over the mind and soul through both Corruption and his own mind and soul. From what I got from Linne's profile.

does Kuon have MFTL+ speed? If not, going to the void is a fruitless endeavor that only self-BFRs Kuon

I will check again to see if Linne can possess soul and mind or not, but here we use VE instead of Marble right? Because VE doesn't have type 9 at all

He doesn't have such speed, I guess VE can truly appear anywhere throughout the universe? Plus why do we assume that dimension has the universal size?

I will check again to see if Linne can possess soul and mind or not, but here we use VE instead of Marble right? Because VE doesn't have type 9 at all

He doesn't have such speed, I guess VE can truly appear anywhere throughout the universe? Plus why do we assume that dimension has the universal size?
VE can rely on his other selves in those he possessed to just stick around and such, but if it's mind and soul then hey, good on her, buf the method's still different.

VE can however just dissapear and reappear basically anywhere in the Void

We assume it's Stellar/universal in size due to the only two alternate realm to compare it to being stellar in size(Sprite World, literally described as a star) and Universal in size(the "Third Dimension"(even though there's quite a bit of proof of the other realms also being 3-D and such, so it's either a 4-D I can't use to wank the verse or is just a fancy name for a universe full of failed cubes and such).

I mean the method being different doesn't matter if the results are same

So if I understand correctly, he possesses and corrupts those who exist within the void, so if the match happens outside it and Kuon erases him outside it as well, can VE still possess?

I mean the method being different doesn't matter if the results are same

So if I understand correctly, he possesses and corrupts those who exist within the void, so if the match happens outside it and Kuon erases him outside it as well, can VE still possess?
It kinda does, as if the method is as different as it is here, one type of the same power=/=another type, also considering VE leaving the body doesn't kill either that's an issue

He can snipe from the Void... also VE can't be there by SBA, he goes poof into the void and leaves a crack of Pure Evil behind.

"He is the spiritual embodiment of evil itself, but his raw form can only be sustained within the Void."

Back