• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Astral. Resistances aren't gonna come up, as Rayquaza doesn't have hax and is stronger by a little more than a factor of two. In order for him to land that attack, he has to get close, as he only uses the ball without it being Super Tailed Beast Rasenshuriken, which would be a fatal error, and there's a low chance of him using it anyway, as it's not one of his main attacks. And I'm pretty sure people forget about Frog Kata because it can't ignore durability.

Rayquaza's been shown not to suffer the negative effects of Outrage, and that's not how it works. It'd confuse Rayquaza after 2-3 uses anyway, regardless on the amount of opponents. And Rayquaza uses Hyper Voice to handily beat out clones.

Bruh... Fire falling under dragon type moves?

would love naruto to win but he's downplayed on this wiki and every naruto debater on this wiki knows it. i'll go rayquaza for the reasons presented in the thread.

Now i remember lol we shouldnt count FRA arguments until the reasons are discussed properly cause most of the reasons have only became "reason" since naruto is more versatile

Oilord said:
would love naruto to win but he's downplayed on this wiki and every naruto debater on this wiki knows it.
i'll go rayquaza for the reasons presented in the thread.
Naruto is Obviously 1-A :^)

Downplay is real

Oilord said:
would love naruto to win but he's downplayed on this wiki and every naruto debater on this wiki knows it.
Please calm down. If you disagree with the stats make a CRT.

Shadowbokunohero said:
Oilord said:
Naruto is Obviously 1-A :^)
Downplay is real
you think this is a joke???? laugh away then. downplay is serius buisness

@Cal i guess yuo havent seen Naruto's profile in a little while huh lol. Frog kata ignore duability to an extent since it sends chakra into the body so yeah..i dont know why people continue to forget that.

naruto doesnt have to get close to use magent release or poison. Both of these can be used with rasenshruiken which he controls from a distance and also ignores durability to a extent

@Astral. I'm aware that he ca use it in a rasenshuriken, as he's done it before. But he primarily uses that specific technique as a rasengan.

The real cal howard said:
@Astral. I'm aware that he ca use it in a rasenshuriken, as he's done it before. But he primarily uses that specific technique as a rasengan.
dude the magnet release is naturally in the rasenshuriken when he uses Sage Art Super Tailed Beast Rasen Shuriken barrage

I...said that above though. His only use of it in Rasenshuriken form was with that move, which wasn't just one Magnet Release Rasenshuriken...

Someone mind adding this

I would but it seems like, based on AstralKing7's comment, some of the reasons for Naruto losing aren't all valid, so I don't want to take that risk.

Golden Void said:
They said the reasons for Naruto losing isn't valid
I voted for him, Seems valid personally It isnt a stomp, just a close match that is decisively in Rayquaza favor. Not much different then other Pokemon wins.

btw, before you close this, you should probably remove Saibamen from Naruto's notable wins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back