• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Theglassman12 said:
@Rocker A wind based Jutsu isn't going to help against a wind god. Also Rayquaza is far faster than what he scales from.
That does not mean anything? I really dont get this point. I could pretty much claim Naruto is a wind God in his verse lol.

@Rocker he's fighting someone that's the literal god of wind. Which by default makes wind based attacks useless against him given how the Pokemon world works.

bro that argument is strong. Pokemon who use wind attacks still can get hurt by wind attacks. Also which Naruto is this btw

Theglassman12 said:
@Rocker he's fighting someone that's the literal god of wind. Which by default makes wind based attacks useless against him given how the Pokemon world works.
He is not immune to wind in pokemon, no

Part 2 Naruto STILL doesn't have any TSBs. The last three he had on Earth, were destroyed by Sasuke.

Theglassman12 said:
It's not going to be as effective as it would.
Its whoel sthick is that its AP is not important, so the potency isn't really important as long as it can hurt him

Golden Void said:
Part 2 Naruto STILL doesn't have any TSBs. The last three he had on Earth, were destroyed by Sasuke.
This is meant to be the Naruto that is against Sasuke dude...

thats not how it works at all

just because he lost it during his battle doesnt mean he doesnt get it in this battle.

thats like Saiyan Saga Vegeta loses any match his been in because Goku damaged him in his fight prior to such an extent that he couldnt even move

Golden Void said:
bro we dont even know what naruto this is first it could be the one from the fight wit hkaguya or madara and have all his tsbs

The real cal howard said:
Another thing. If Rayquaza's able to knock Naruto down to earth, assuming Naruto gets up, Rayquaza can take that opportunity to use Rest (and yes, it can sleep in the air), which would heal it completely, including poison or whatever magnet release would be.
Which would leave it wide open to attacks.

I mean, he can still wake up when being struck. It's not like he's put an eternal slumber on him

Raywuaza's pretty easy, as his entire battle strategy is fly into the ozone layer and blow sh*t up from there by any means necessary.
i don't think that's something Rayquaza would do in-character, he prefers using melee attacks and hyper beam from mid-range, he doesn't go for the sniping

Rest if i remember correctly wont stop magent release since that is sealing. also god we're lucky he doesnt have photosythesis lol that high up

Also Naruto Vs Pokemon threads are lit lol this thread is good

BMWFanboy said:
How much is wayyyyy above 0.25 C?
Short answer: Mega Rayquaza is in the topmost echelon of Pokemon when it comes to speed w/o being greater than FTL.

Long answer: At the bottom is Poliwrath, the one with the feat, who isn't even the fastest fully evolved Pokemon, as Pokemon like Jolteon, Manectric, Lucario, and Weavile exist. Any fully evolved Pokemon would get lolblitzed by a Mega Pokemon. And a Mega Pokemon would in turn get the same treatment by any Legendary, take Raikou, Zapdos, or Lati@s. Then there's Mega Lati@s, who'd lolblitz its base form (by the same logic as above), who are in turn, outsped (not blitzed in the slightest though) by the Primals. Rayquaza in base blitzes the Primals, and is widely considered to be one of the fastest Legendaries period. Mega Rayquaza lolblitzes his base form via Mega logic.

Theglassman12 said:
No he won't. He'd be in 100% condition when he rests.
Not if Naruto just does a tailed beast combination Rasenshuriken Rayquaza would straight die considering he would be tanking 9 5-B attacks each with different properties.

Rocker1189 said:
Theglassman12 said:
No he won't. He'd be in 100% condition when he rests.
Not if Naruto just does a tailed beast combination Rasenshuriken Rayquaza would straight die considering he would be tanking 9 5-B attacks each with different properties.
thats not how it works

Which would leave it wide open to attacks.

By the time Naruto gets back into the fray, Rayquaza'd have woken up.

Rayquaza scaled from being very into the 5-B range. If that couldn't kill Kaguya, how is that gonna do the same thing to someone who resists wind attacks?

Shadowbokunohero said:
thats not how it works
Pretty sure it is. Logically. We can not give Naruto a higher tier than 5-B of course using that lgic but we can indeed talk about the fact that each of those attacks have 5-B AP. Unless you are saying his AP splits into 9 for that attack (which in universe is wrong and logically is also wrong).

Does rest stop sealing tho?? Everyone forgets that magent release raseshuriken is not only working on a celluar level but also sealing him. Does rest help with sealing tho?? Next are we even sure Naruto would be getting knocked back down to earth?? He is senses are off the chart

Dragonmasterxyz said:
I should note that the element of wind has no deminished effect on Rayquaza whatsoever.
The wind element only makes it throwable well it provides all the mini shuriken too. Oh read that wrong you are right lol.

Rayquaza still controls wind like Kyogre does water and Groudon does earth.
Doesn't make him resistant. Matter of fact Groudon in primal form is weak to ground moves.

It does neutral damage. Saying it does reduced damage is blatantly false.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
Rayquaza doesn't resist wind attacks.
I mean, I never said he did. I implied that Rayquaza can go like "Oh hey, that's made of wind! Wouldn't that suck if that went right in your face?" or something ovo.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
Rayquaza doesn't resist wind attacks.
I mean, I never said he did. I implied that Rayquaza can go like "Oh hey, that's made of wind! Wouldn't that suck if that went right in your face?" or something ovo.
So he has returned wind based attacks to people?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back