• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Professor_Voodoo

Joke Battles
Administrator
Match Rules:

Win by Death/Permanent Incapacitation

High 6-A Heisei Mothra (Imago) vs High 6-A Base Rayquaza

Speed Equalized (Due to Rayquaza having an Unknown to MHS+ ratio)

I hope this battle actually goes somewhere....

Vote Tallies

Rayquaza: 8 (Aparajita, Darkanine, Byakushiki, Cal, Weekly, Carmine, TLT1, & Lina)

Mothra: 0

Mmm... i think Rayquaza should take this, but i haven't seen much of Mothra except the ancient movies of Godzilla.

This is a great battle!

I don't know much about Mothra and her page is rather bare so forgive me if I mess anything up. Rayquaza seems a lot smarter, and has more variety in his moves. He also seems a bit more experienced. Other than that they seem to be on equal footings. I think ultimately Rayquaza would win out due to his greater movepool.

Darkanine said:
He also seems a bit more experienced.
A bit? Rayquaza has been fighting Kyogre and Groudon for a thousand years, at least. I think that he should win due to experience and movepool.

Recap: 2 votes for the green dragon, 0 votes for the moth, let's hope this thread doesn't die out like my last one...

My vote is for PokeZiz for the reasons above. Experience and intel would definitely go in Ray's favor, and he has the movepool to pull out a decisive edge.

except the poisonous powder and antenna laser posing somewhat of a threat I see Rayray have much more useful and versatile abilities.

This is pretty much like any Mothra vs Godzilla battle, Rayray is pretty much a flying Big G, while Mothra always appears to be a peaceful motherly guardian that does not attack unless absolutely necessary

My vote to Rayray

Cropfist said:
Aparajita's vote has no reasoning.

He said.

A bit? Rayquaza has been fighting Kyogre and Groudon for a thousand years, at least. I think that he should win due to experience and movepool.

Granted not in his original post.

What Darkanine said. Anyway, thanks to TLT1, that makes 7. If no one else votes in about 4 hours, (i know it's supposed to be a day, but my threads get little attention anyhow) i'll close this and add the results. (If i can get the permission)

I will be voting for Rayquaza due to his more varied abilities, as well as his access to Dragon Dance, which increases Rayquaza's physical capabilities, including speed.

This will cause Rayquaza to outpace Mothra eventually. Voting for Rayquaza.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back