• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rayquaza VS Godzilla

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shit is about to get down. With recent upgrades for best PokeDragon, he actually stands a chance now. (Small star level Rayray)

Fight takes place in the same city where Godzilla fought Gamera in Death Battle. This is FULLY COMPOSITE for both combatants. Rayquaza can go Mega and Godzilla gets his Super Godzilla form from that obscure SNES game.(Or was it NES?) Fight to the death.

Rayquaza-0
Roe godzilla

And something to listen to while these two titans duke it out.

Pietro Maximoff said:
Bruh the best pokedragon is grintina imo,
I really don't know about this one though...
well technically it's dialga, palkia, and giratina for best pokedragon. arceus if you wanna get technical.

I just said best pokedragon because Rayquaza is awesome. Sure Dialga and the rest are stronger, but you have to admit Ray is bigger badass than them. Best is not = strongest.

Anyways. Any opinion? Arguments? Analysis? This is one fight I need to know who wins. Like, seriously.

For my opinion, I'm conflicted. That's why I need some experts here!

Big G stomps since composite. Sitting anywhere from country to universal due to meltdown being stated to exert energy greater than the bigbang. Also possessing regen and star level dura for taking blows from space Godzilla. Even if you take away meltdown he has to deal with the g that blasted apace zilla with star level attack power. FTL reactions stops any speed advantage ray would have. Also ray dura kinda of weird he has star attack potency but dura wise is only moon level so one attack from G is gonna be his end while G can trade with him blow for blow.

I'm kinda iffy on that "Godzilla = Universal" thingie, but yeah. Island(Showa) to at least Large Star(Heisei). Even though Godzilla has FTL reactions, that doesn't mean he can catch up to Ray. Sure his beams are accurate, but Rayquaza isn't a slouch. He'll probably try to bombard Godzilla from stratosphere then Godzilla will utilize his Atomic Breath to fly. Mega Ray is gonna be a bitch to take down. Godzilla is not walking out of this unharmed nor is he going to stomp.

In a Versus battle, we should try to consideration the other smaller details before going "Stomp" or "Mismatch". Isn't that the purpose of debates? Godzilla will win, but not without sustaining heavy injuries.

But anyways. Godzilla -1, Ray - 0.

Anyone else? I also think that Rayquaza may be at least a little resistant to Godzilla's Atomic Breath since you know, he lives near the Ozone layer, where tons of radiation hits him and he isn't even fazed?

SkyEmperorRayquaza said:
Pietro Maximoff said:
Thought that was kyurem he was stated to be the most powerful pokemon in the world.
Giratina isn't in the world. He isn't even in the Universe truth be told.

Op, you really should have been more specific with which Godzilla you're using. Some Godzillas aren't very impressive while others range from large star level to Universal with lightspeed attacks and relatavistic reactions.

Composite Godzilla can defeat a composite Rayquaza.

By firepower alone Godzilla should take this. He is. At the very. Very. VERY least planet level. I don't think Rayquaza could endure an atomic breath of that potency in the face. Yes. With his speed it would be hard to catch but even then. Godzilla has enough reactions to catch him at least one time. And one atomic breath is all that he needs.

TheMightyRegulator said:
SkyEmperorRayquaza said:
Pietro Maximoff said:
Thought that was kyurem he was stated to be the most powerful pokemon in the world.
Giratina isn't in the world. He isn't even in the Universe truth be told.
Op, you really should have been more specific with which Godzilla you're using. Some Godzillas aren't very impressive while others range from large star level to Universal with lightspeed attacks and relatavistic reactions.

Composite Godzilla can defeat a composite Rayquaza.
Um, I did specify the versions? I said "FULLY COMPOSITE". Did you miss that?

Alice Liddel in WikiLand said:
By firepower alone Godzilla should take this. He is. At the very. Very. VERY least planet level. I don't think Rayquaza could endure an atomic breath of that potency in the face. Yes. With his speed it would be hard to catch but even then. Godzilla has enough reactions to catch him at least one time. And one atomic breath is all that he needs.
I dunno, Mega Ray is dwarf star level. That alone should make him durable enough to take one Atomic Breath.

And also, where's everyone getting the Universal Big G from? I'm kinda iffy on that, I need some proof. Cuz I can't find any mention of it in any of Godzilla's profiles.

ShinyMagicalGirl said:
I dunno, Mega Ray is dwarf star level. That alone should make him durable enough to take one Atomic Breath.
Mega ray is only dwarf level in DC not dura Godzilla pinged a comet traveling at ftl speeds before it even reach earth and hit it did on. Unless ray is packing ftl speeds which he isn't he gets shot down because taging a comet before it even reaches earth in space beats the damn ozone. Not only that ray isn't taking a hit the moment it lands he's done this fight is a mis match whether you like it or not ray doesn't have the dura feats he only gets scaled to moon level maybe planet for taking primal kyo and gros attacks head on. The moment Godzilla gets him in his sights ray goes down quicker than amilia airheart

Minstry of pain said:
ShinyMagicalGirl said:
Mega ray is only dwarf level in DC not dura Godzilla pinged a comet traveling at ftl speeds before it even reach earth and hit it did on. Unless ray is packing ftl speeds which he isn't he gets shot down because taging a comet before it even reaches earth in space beats the damn ozone. Not only that ray isn't taking a hit the moment it lands he's done this fight is a mis match whether you like it or not ray doesn't have the dura feats he only gets scaled to moon level maybe planet for taking primal kyo and gros attacks head on. The moment Godzilla gets him in his sights ray goes down quicker than amilia airheart
Hmm okay. Godzilla - 2, Ray - 0. Anyone else wanna put their two cents?

Also I checked Ray profile. He is also Dwarf Star in durability. Just saying. I also believe Big G would win, but I doubt its a stomp.

Actually Godzilla - 4, Ray - 0 judging from the previous analysis of the rest who replied. So, Notable wins for Composite Godzilla? Unless someone wants to say otherwise?

ShinyMagicalGirl said:
Minstry of pain said:
ShinyMagicalGirl said:
Also I checked Ray profile. He is also Dwarf Star in durability. Just saying. I also believe Big G would win, but I doubt its a stomp.
Sorry I don't mean to sound rude wow dura wise I mean the DC thing was clear but star dura in the mystery dungeon game kinda seems weird. Any how meh you know you also include marvels Godzilla who took classic thors god blast which makes him at least solar system level in dura as well but you know marvel Godzilla was on pre crisis superman level of wtf shit lol so we just gonna ignore all that crazy. But hey I'll go mid difficulty to high difficulty depends on what is taken into account here.

No, I didn't miss anything. I was just saying you should have stuck to one franchise of godzilla due to the larger variety of power levels compared to Rayquaza.

Minstry of pain said:
ShinyMagicalGirl said:
Minstry of pain said:
ShinyMagicalGirl said:
Sorry I don't mean to sound rude wow dura wise I mean the DC thing was clear but star dura in the mystery dungeon game kinda seems weird. Any how meh you know you also include marvels Godzilla who took classic thors god blast which makes him at least solar system level in dura as well but you know marvel Godzilla was on pre crisis superman level of wtf shit lol so we just gonna ignore all that crazy. But hey I'll go mid difficulty to high difficulty depends on what is taken into account here.
Don't worry, you weren't being rude. Even I was surprised about the Durability.

Holy cow, Solar system level Big G? That sounds like a stomp. :(

TheMightyRegulator said:
No, I didn't miss anything. I was just saying you should have stuck to one franchise of godzilla due to the larger variety of power levels compared to Rayquaza.
Yeah, my bad. I just wanted to see how a composite Ray would fare against a composite Godzilla. Someone's writing a fanmade Death Battle with Composite Big G and Composite Ray, so I wanted to know who would win. Yeah, mismatch then. Sorry. :(

Well hey, at least Big G gets another win.

ShinyMagicalGirl said:
Oh. Then he was just desperate to give Godzilla his first lose in dA. Oh well. Sucks to be the emerald dragon.
well this fight doesn't count since it counts as a spite thread. Unless rayqauza recreates the universe somehow....

Dragonmasterxyz said:
ShinyMagicalGirl said:
Oh. Then he was just desperate to give Godzilla his first lose in dA. Oh well. Sucks to be the emerald dragon.
well this fight doesn't count since it counts as a spite thread. Unless rayqauza recreates the universe somehow....
Well you have to admit that its awesome. I like how he wrote it. It's just sad that he didn't choose the right winner, and thus people will think Godzilla is weak. Do you write DBs too?

ShinyMagicalGirl said:
Dragonmasterxyz said:
ShinyMagicalGirl said:
Well you have to admit that its awesome. I like how he wrote it. It's just sad that he didn't choose the right winner, and thus people will think Godzilla is weak. Do you write DBs too?
It's a nice read awesome fight described same for death battle the fights are awesome to watch, but when it comes to research their usually bias behind the creators of fights like these. Ya this doesn't get added into any of their victories or loses. Nah one guy on website one ruin big g's reputation now death battle ruins reputations or do I need to bring up yang and tifa <.<

One last question. I was lurking the comments of that DB and the author said this about outliers.

"As for PIS, I feel I'm going to upset some people for saying this, but I don't acknowledge the idea of "outlier feats". If a character is visably capable of a feat, I don't think it should be discluded for being a little crazy"

Logical explanation or not?

ShinyMagicalGirl said:
One last question. I was lurking the comments of that DB and the author said this about outliers.
"As for PIS, I feel I'm going to upset some people for saying this, but I don't acknowledge the idea of "outlier feats". If a character is visably capable of a feat, I don't think it should be discluded for being a little crazy"

No by those standards pikachu moving faster than most legendaries and harming arceus he's universal with sub relavistic moving speeds. Trust me you will know an outlier when you see one here's another example batman has mftl reactions for taging flash its outrages due to him never performing that high but it happen so ya. Pokemon anime is notorious for CIS and PIS why does ash start over with weak pokemon instead of his better pokemon. Arcues dieing to melted steel or palkia and dialga not warping threats out of reality.

Minstry of pain said:
ShinyMagicalGirl said:

No by those standards pikachu moving faster than most legendaries and harming arceus he's universal with sub relavistic moving speeds. Trust me you will know an outlier when you see one here's another example batman has mftl reactions for taging flash its outrages due to him never performing that high but it happen so ya. Pokemon anime is notorious for CIS and PIS why does ash start over with weak pokemon instead of his better pokemon. Arcues dieing to melted steel or palkia and dialga not warping threats out of reality.
Mostly this. In that same movie Wubbefet reflected Giratina's attack. I find universal wubberfet to be laughable. Next we'll have a universal rattata. That'll make my day...

Yeah, this doesn't end well for Rayquaza, Composite or not, especially seeing how another version of Godzilla also just got buffed to Large Star+ Level, and got Relativistic Attack Speed, and possible Sub Relativistic Reaction speed.

That alone could defeat Composite Ray-Quay Quay... not even bringing in Marvel or Heisei Godzilla to make this even worse.

Best we close this off for now.

Yes, we came to the conclusion that Composite Big G stomps Composite Ray. Now we better close this off before some wanker (Or some delusional Death Battle writer who's name I won't mention) tries to argue.

ShinyMagicalGirl said:
Yes, we came to the conclusion that Composite Big G stomps Composite Ray. Now we better close this off before some wanker (Or some delusional Death Battle writer who's name I won't mention) tries to argue.
Don't remind me of that terrible, cringey, shit. That "banter" they had between "characters" was so forced it actually made me ill.

And the rabid fanboyism and complete lack of self awareness in their comments was ridiculous.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back