• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I've been wanting to make this match. Today is the day.

Rules
Speed: Equalized to Rayquaza's level

Place: Birth Island

Story and Mindset: One day Rayquaza flew above Birth Island. He spotted Little Godzilla and attacked him with a Hyper Beam, thinking the little Kaiju an alien pokémon. Little Godzilla narrowly dodged the beam. Papa Godzilla saw it and atomic-breathed Rayquaza, declaring war. Both therefore intend to kill the other.

Victory: Death or KO

Versions: Mega Rayquaza vs Heisei Godzilla at the end of Vs Spacegodzilla, so no Meltdown. To save you guys the AP trouble, Godzilla is at a bare minimum of 267 zettatons (stronger than Battra. Fought Mothra and Battra at the same time) while Rayquaza is between 149 and 420 zettatons, depending on which end of his calc.

Rayquaza-for-desktop
Mogegoji
Rayquaza: 0

Godzilla: 0

Inconclusive: 0

Rayquaza.

You see, the Pokemon is planet level striking, while Godzilla's top durability is planet level.

Since the two are at equal speed, I'll leave that out.

Ray takes range because of his crazy Dragon moves.

Intelligence is out of the question. Ray stomps in that category.

Rayquaza wins 8/10 times. Though I will state that Godzilla has a margin of a chance.

MystiTrainer said:
Rayquaza.
You see, the Pokemon is planet level striking, while Godzilla's top durability is planet level.

Since the two are at equal speed, I'll leave that out.

Ray takes range because of his crazy Dragon moves.

Intelligence is out of the question. Ray stomps in that category.

Rayquaza wins 8/10 times. Though I will state that Godzilla has a margin of a chance.
Godzilla is way more intelligent than you think, thought that is besides the point.

Also, is the Spiral Atomic Breath allowed in this match?

Even if they are equal in intelligence and speed, striking strength and speed are deciding factors. As well as mobility, as Rayquaza can fly. Perhaps Godzilla has more of a chance than I thought.

Rayquaza wins 6/10 times.

Back