• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rating the Yuracion Absolon Characters

Dragonmasterxyz

VS Battles
FC/OC VS Battles
Retired
Based on what is presented on their files. Who is the best Yuracion Absolon character as of now in these categories

Best Personality:

Best Hax:

Best Design(For those who have artwork):

Most Powerful:

Most Interesting:

Most Unique:

Most Original:

Most Adaptable in battle:

Most Attractive:

Hmmmm... well from among the characters listed here... I'd have to say...

Best Personality: For me this goes to Zavin Xcelua. Mostly because of the way he's described. A cold-hearted antagonist who is technically full of malice and destruction but believes in being fair and is an honorable person... Yeah you don't really see this type of personality often... well at least I don't.

Most Powerful: On this it really just comes down to Vice, Yvonne and Zavin the three characters with Tier 1-A stats. And this questions is probably the easiest as the answer is obviously Zavin (or at least I think it is).

My reasoning for this is that Zavin absorbed the Akashi Book and gained it's power. Now on the Yuracion Absolo page it's stated that if someone can survive the onslaught of 100 beings equal in power to the Yuracion Devas individually. They will be able to absorb the book and gain its power.

Now from here we can probably conclude that Zavin before absorbing the Akashi Book had enough power to withstand the attacks of literally a 100 Yuracion Devas.

Yvonne is a Yuracion Deva and Vice equals her. Two people with Yuracion Deva level power compared to a person who could survive being attacked by 100 of them and that before he gained a Nigh-Omnipotent weapon. Yeah... my money's definitely gotta be on the latter.

If I'm somehow wrong with my reasoning above. I got a back up. On the Yuracion Absolon page it's stated that Yuracion Devas are ants compared to the Akashi Book and Zavin absorbed the Akashi Book so Yvonne (who is a Yuracion Deva) and Vice (who equals Yvonne) should likely be ants compared to Zavin.

Best Hax: I'm gonna exclude Zavin, Yvonne and Vice from the list of options as I'm deciding this as to me the best bax is the most powerful hax. And I don't really see how anyone would have a more powerful hax than Zavin. So I'd have to choose Shaelin. From her description she seems to be the strongest after Zavin, Yvonne and Vice as she was capable of defeating Shimo was casually stronger than Arcana whereas others with tiers similar to hers namely Chase and Kira defeated Avel and Aceelion beings who are stated to be on Arcana's level... I chose her because of 1) Her power which IMO ranks her as the 4th strongest character among the ones who have pages here and 2) She seems to have a combination of Chase and Kira's powers.

Also quick question on Kira is stated to have defeated Aceelion who equaled Arcana a being who could channel the power of 7 of the Higher Dimensions whereas Chase is is stated to have defeated Avel who equaled Arcana a being who could channel the power of 8 of the Higher Dimensions. Does this mean Aceelion equaled Arcana only when he channeled the power of 7 of the Higher Dimensions or is that a mistake and you meant to write 8 instead of 7.

Best Design: Probably Chase...

Most Interesting: Interesting... Hmmm let's see. Probably Kira. Her being a descendant of Fenrir is my main reason... I'm guessing that the Fenrir you're using here is or at least got inspired by Fenrir from Norse Mythology... So she catches my eye the most in being the most interesting...

Most Unique: I don't really know about this one...

Most Original: Same as above...

Most Adaptable in battle: Probably Shaelin (If ya exclude the three Tier 1-A. If ya include those then Zavin)...

Most Attractive: I don't know about this one... but if I had to choose it'd probably be Yvonne, beauty and power and a deadly combination...

Back