• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rat Tries to Avenge Jotaro's Death Battle Loss

So, refresh vote counts?

Kenshiro: 4 (Jasonsith, ArbitraryNumbers, DMUA, Calaca vs)

Bug-Eaten:

Inconclusive:

And bump

My vote is still vastly in favor of Kenshiro. Incredibly low difficulty.

DMUA said:
I'm still sure this is a stomp
So BE cannot be beaten unless it is a stomp/spite? *sigh*

• Remember that bullets can kill 5-As or that utensils can kill High 4-Cs.
  • Or a simple kick would affect 2-A character.
  • Ice Manipulation is super effective against 1-A's.
  • Guns are the most powerful weapon in fiction
Source interested *giggles*

I know that 9-B fall damage can one-shot the Destiny Guardian kek

And nah, Bug Eaten isn't that strong considering literally the only ability is "It negates some durability via poisonous darts". Oh and it kind of negs regen.

Jasonsith said:
So BE cannot be beaten unless it is a stomp/spite? *sigh*
No, Bug Eaten can be beaten with people who aren't billions of times stronger then them and has a ton of Hax to say "no u" to every possible way he could ever win.

Half of that is PIS

PIS

I mean if you've been on FC/OC you know that ain't any kind of PIS, it's just run of the mill hax.

Guns have damaged and even killed

Spider Man who beat up Fire Lord

Captian America who can take an extremely intricate scaling train to scale to the Living Tribunal

Harambe, who should be comparable to the gorillas that damaged Hulk

Thor

A lesser form of guns can kill 6-Bs and should be comparable to their users who had their guns reversed back at them that one time

The Ultimate Nullifier is a Gun

An amped gun was able to Kill Darkseid

Dante (Shin Megami Tensei) possess a pair of 2-A guns

Don't you see? Guns are not to be toyed with.

"Harambe, who should be comparable to the gorillas that damaged Hulk"

Gorilla Grod was too much of a departure from the Marvel theme, I guess?

Not a stomp. If the rat can luckily head shot Ken, the rat may win.

But more likely Ken dodges, waves his hand to create winds, or catches the dart and sacrifice a hand, then punches directly / creates a shockwave / blasts a ki ball and kills the rat.

Saikou The Lewd King said:
We already went over the fact that the rat can't ignore High 6-C durability, did we not?
No, you made an assumption based on the shape of the dart. If you go look at the rat's profile now, its been updated with proof regarding only needing contact.

Saikou The Lewd King said:
We already went over the fact that the rat can't ignore High 6-C durability, did we not?
Unless Kenshiro is naturally resistant to an incorporeal poison that can melt on contact, then no, Ratt negates durability up to a High 3-A level; until they are beyond 3 dimensions.

We went over the fact that it is extremely unlikely to pierce Kenshiro's flesh, but hey, why not put crappy Dura Neg vs Tonsa Hax at a Higher Tier.

We have a weird idea of a fight.

I dunno what that even means but I am just clarifying it never needs to pierce his flesh whatsoever, only touch it.

Which makes 8-B armored opponents very hard for Bug-Eaten, BTW.

Wasn't referring to your comment, more to Saikou.

No worries boyo.

Jasonsith said:
Not a stomp. If the rat can luckily head shot Ken, the rat may win.
Unless Muso Tensei actually functions and causes the dart to cease to exist or just warps space

Judging by his profile image, doesn't Kenshiro wear armor? Wouldn't that stop the bullet, assuming the armor is at all comparable to his own body?

Also, why does the rat have 8-B durability? It's 8-B "feat" literally killed it. It died from it. That contradicts the definition of durability.

@Yobo

Not by bypassing armor, it doesn't. It has to make physical contact; it'll bounce right off the armor without piercing it.

We specifically said it doesn't to armor since it's contact-based poison dura neg isn't going to do much to armor.

And... I seem to remember Kenshiro wearing some sort of breastplate?

I believe that PL found scans for Bug-Eaten actually having melted the frying pan in the manga, and it did melt the rock.

1. Even Ken wears an armour, the armour does not protect the head.

And BE loves to shoot 'em at the head.

2. Ken has several ways to block incoming attacks:

2.1. Standing still. The dart will hit the face and melts the head.

2.2. Catching the dart. Ken loses his hand and uses his other hand to kill the rat.

2.3. Waving his hand. This blows the dart away and Ken continues to punch at the rat.

2.4. Punching at the dart. The wave will blow the dart back to BE and kill it straight. May swell his hand in the process or not.

Ken has 75% winning, this is not a stomp.

Damn. As much as I want to continue Bug-Eaten's hilarious winning streak against people higher than him in stats, I'm going to end it here. Kenshiro uses Muso Tensei and wipes the floor with Bug-Eaten. Kenshiro FRA

TacticalNuke002 said:
Don't vote. Its a stomp due to precog + musou tensei +space bending. BE has literally 0% chance of hitting Ken.
This is not the way to debate in a online character versus debate. This is almost like "when your favorite character win, it is a decisive win; when your character loses, this is a stomp and should be cancelled".

Besides, Ken needs to activate MT to be intangible and he does not always start MT. He does not even activate it right at the start of each battle. He will use it when facing greater foes though.

As someone explained, Ken can see the future, so he'll take the rat very seriously. Which means that he'll activate Musou Tensei immediately. Even if he doesn't he can still bend space and make the darts miss, hence a stomp.

It's a stomp.

...and yet people were making an argument for Jojos anyways.

Kek.

For real, tho. This is a mismatch and a half. Jojos isn't strong enough to take on Kenshiro, it's just a difference in raw Hax and AP. A little bit of dura neg isn't going to overcome this.

BE is a good match for nigh-haxless foes. Keep this in mind.

ArbitraryNumbers said:
Also, why does the rat have 8-B durability? It's 8-B "feat" literally killed it. It died from it. That contradicts the definition of durability.
He doesn't; it's listed as possibly seeing as how he absorbed an 8-B force that ripped through half his body and he still managed to fight for a minute or so.

Mr. Bambu said:
We specifically said it doesn't to armor since it's contact-based poison dura neg isn't going to do much to armor.
And... I seem to remember Kenshiro wearing some sort of breastplate?
The poison has melted a frying pan before so it works on inanimate objects.

Back