• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rat Tries to Avenge Jotaro's Death Battle Loss

Saikou The Lewd King said:
Why is this even considered fair? But-Eaten doesn't ignore durability to the point of being able to pierce someone way stronger than any 8-B Jojos. He can't win.
Its not even that Ken's too durable.

Muso Tensei's EE and Spacial Manipulation means that we don't even need to worry about if the Rat can actually hurt him, because, in the end, he would never be able to hit to find out.

TacticalNuke002 said:
Well, it might not be a stomp if Ken tries to grab the darts out of the air, or if he doesn't activate musou Tensei. His precog is the only reason he's winning, so it doesn't seem like a stomp to me.
Muso Tensei activates on instinct when the user is about to get shrekt.

Yobobojojo said:
Didn't Bug Eaten's poison melt rocks?
According to the Jojo wiki, it melts everything it touches which is obviously not true otherwise the frying pan would've melted. The rocks had holes in them due to being hit with a 8-B force.

Feels like inconsistency if you ask me, how can that happen in jojo?

But seriously, the rocks were pierced, si I guess you could sell if off as that.

Yobobojojo said:
Except the rocks were clearly liquidated tho
The rat sold the rocks kek

I already pointed out that that is contradicted later and that he touched the needles so being punctured still likely happened

Just gonna throw this out there. All of this is implying that an 8-B+ rat that didn't insta-kill Jotaro is gonna win against a Tier 6 with about ten times the hax.

If my thoughts regarding this is headcanon, then so is yours ("likely happened"). There is an actual, in-story statement which isn't even contradicted later.

Exept it is. The statement doesn't mean that he wasn't ponctured.

Also, mine being a headcanon doesn't matter. You are the one making the claim that he has the ability, so burden of proof and all that.

Also, them mentioning that the only the punctured glesh was affected is a contradiction.

That has what to do with my point? It's directly said that only the punctured flesch was affected.

And the statement that just touching it was enough to activate it doesn't really counter it because holding a needle, especially hard enough to stop it from moving at those speeds, will puncture you

DragonEmperor23 said:
quantity =/= quality
10x both quantity and quality. Kenshiro's got crazy hax.

I didn't see Hokuto no Ken, so I didn't see the true power of his precog. My imagination didn't transcend mere martial arts, but Ken's Hokuto Shinken clearly did.

>my imagination didn't transcend mere Martial arts

>We're talking about the guy who makes people explode by touching them

Also I'm pretty sure Ken's durability is not much of a factor. Bees can still insert their stingers into human bodies without being 9-C.

ArbitraryNumbers said:
Also I'm pretty sure Ken's durability is not much of a factor. Bees can still insert their stingers into human bodies without being 9-C.
A 10-C can sting a 10-A or maybe even a 9-C, yes.

This is an 8-B attempting to do the same to a High 6-C.

Difference between peak-end 10-C and low-end 9-C is like 7.5x.

The same scenario for peak-end 8-B and low-end High 6-C is 10^9x. The difference isn't even comparable lol.

Except a bee is not peak 10-C. At all. In fact anything a bee can do is very much low end 10-C.

Using KE with the mass of a bee (a big highball), the length of the bee's stinger and a timeframe of 0.25 seconds (again, probably a highball), the KE of a bee jabbing you would be 8.164656e-9 joules, which is 3.6e+10 times lower than high end 10-A.

So yes, the difference is very much comparable. The difference between BE and Ken is only 1.14x bigger.

Kenshiro is not baseline High 6-C and Ratt is not peak 8-B. This was for the sake of example.

Peak Mass of Bee = 0.7 g (0.0007 kg)

Velocity = 54 km/h (15 m/s)

KE = 0.07875 Joules

Difference between baseline 9-C = 3809.5x

Laughably, stupidly below the difference between an 8-B mouse and Kenshiro.

The problem is that the durability of a human isn't comparable to the durability of fictional character. Durability for living beings is mostly through sheer size. So a sauropod can take 9-B hits. But it doesn't make their skin much more durable than a lizard's for example. It's just that the energy won't be concentrated all into a single point.

The same can't be said about stuff like Kenshiro. His body itself can resist High 6-C attacks, he doesn't just dissipate all the energy with his sheer size. His very skin is far more durable than a human's.

Also Saikou's point, so this may not be a fair comparison, but still.

Rat loses and the ridiculous "well he pierces" logic versus literally all of Kenshiro's hax can be put to rest. JoJos gets absurd sometimes. wew.

Mr. Bambu said:
Kenshiro is not baseline High 6-C and Ratt is not peak 8-B. This was for the sake of example.
Peak Mass of Bee = 0.7 g (0.0007 kg)

Velocity = 54 km/h (15 m/s)

KE = 0.07875 Joules

Difference between baseline 9-C = 3809.5x

Laughably, stupidly below the difference between an 8-B mouse and Kenshiro.
I can concede going by Saikou's reasons, but to defend my initial logic:

You got three things wrong here.

A bee's mass is 0.00025 lbs or 0.000113 kg. No matter how I word the question of "how much does a bee weigh" in google search, I get that same result. So I don't know where you got 0.7 g from.

Also, by those same merits, a bee's velocity is 15 mph or 6.7 m/s, not 15 m/s.

Also we're not taking into account a Bee's Kinetic energy of ramming full body. We're talking about it inserting its stinger into you, which is far far lower.

All of this in tandem adds a lot more digits to the difference in energy. I re-edited my comment; the gap between Kenshiro and BE is only 1.14x higher.

Regardless Kenshiro should still take it due to having infinitely better hax that negates him even having to worry about durability bypassing to begin with.

Mr. Bambu said:
Also Saikou's point, so this may not be a fair comparison, but still.
Rat loses and the ridiculous "well he pierces" logic versus literally all of Kenshiro's hax can be put to rest. JoJos gets absurd sometimes. wew.
I never said that, if that's what you're implying.

Saikou The Lewd King said:
The problem is that the durability of a human isn't comparable to the durability of fictional character. Durability for living beings is mostly through sheer size. So a sauropod can take 9-B hits. But it doesn't make their skin much more durable than a lizard's for example. It's just that the energy won't be concentrated all into a single point.

The same can't be said about stuff like Kenshiro. His body itself can resist High 6-C attacks, he doesn't just dissipate all the energy with his sheer size. His very skin is far more durable than a human's.
B-but I've seen characters have their durability bypassed by simple sharp weapons.

Back