• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Randy Orton (WWE) vs Loid Forger (Spy x Family)

At the very least it's way higher AP than his normal attacks. Depending on the storyline, he legit one-shots people stronger than him with PK.
It counts as Dura neg I have this ben 10 character cartoon character who also one shotted someone and knock em out considering the fact that Randy not only knock them off but snaps their neck this count as Dura Neg.

I forgot which thread was it lol you make it.
Also this is out of character move for Randy he only uses against people like HHH, Shane, Edge who had a personal rivalry against him and went to attack him in his house Randy does not use Punt Kick in character, He uses RKO, Drop kick etc......unless Loid makes this fight personal only then Randy would use this as a last resort.
It really depends on which Randy you use. 2008-2009 Randy spammed PK on literally everyone, and it was way stronger than RKO at the time too.

It counts as Dura neg I have this ben 10 character cartoon character who also one shotted someone and knock em out considering the fact that Randy not only knock them off but snaps their neck this count as Dura Neg.
It doesn't always snap necks though, it depends on the storyline.

WWE characters should have multiple keys split between their normal selves and their selves in certain famous storylines. I would have proposed it if I knew we finally accepted the WWE universe on the site.

Loid also has the training to kill opponents in the most efficient way possible, so he would most likely have the skill advantage.
As for skill, Randy Orton has faced John Cena in multiple matchups, and has even won some of them. Cena has faced Kurt Angle on a couple of occasions, and even beat the guy. Kurt Angle is this skilled, and was named the greatest shoot wrestler ever.

When it comes to outright killing opponents, Loid is far better, but when it comes to H2H/CQC, Randy is just as, if not, more skilled than Loid.

Not to mention the AP gap Orton has, as well as having the home field advantage here.

So is this a wrestling match ? If not it's just two people at WrestleMania 31 going all out infront of 70,000 people it that's the case environment plays a huge role Randy can use Steel chairs to block attacks too.

So is this a wrestling match ? If not it's just two people at WrestleMania 31 going all out infront of 70,000 people it that's the case environment plays a huge role Randy can use Steel chairs to block attacks too.
No. It's not a wrestling match, but Randy can use his environment to his advantage and make it a wrestling match. Heck, he can just use his wrestling skills to fight on par with Loid in general.

Tbf, Loid can use the steel chairs as well when he realizes that you can find weapons under the ring.

Is this sarcasm or am i getting senile. What exactly is stealth mastery there? The fact that he slid in in a disguise? The fact that he moved into the room and those 4 dudes noticed him with a slight delay? Or the fact that he beat them up... In complete darkness.

Like no, I'm genuinly confused at this point
That mean your IQ is low as temperature of Alaska

Thats because it went from outta nowhere!
Alright imma head out
images
I like the way you think

Can anyone who's knowledgeable on Spy X Family give any input on this?

The information we got for Loid is pretty bare bones so far.

Its barebones because the information within the series itself is rather barebones. We know that hes a pretty good streetfighter, capable of cleaning up groups of fire armed goons, but thats it. His best feats are gun related. I mentioned above already that Loid matches right now are illadvised, because we are currently in what is basically Loids combat arc.

Give him guns and he would fold Randy, but as it currently stands, Randy has too many advantages over Loid, such as higher AP and more hand to hand feats.

Its barebones because the information within the series itself is rather barebones. We know that hes a pretty good streetfighter, capable of cleaning up groups of fire armed goons, but thats it. His best feats are gun related. I mentioned above already that Loid matches right now are illadvised, because we are currently in what is basically Loids combat arc.

Give him guns and he would fold Randy, but as it currently stands, Randy has too many advantages over Loid, such as higher AP and more hand to hand feats.
Damn.

I chose Loid because I thought that Yor would be a bit too much.

Added some abilities (Analytical Prediction, Information Analysis, Preparation. Rewrote the justification of Intelligence and added scans to P&A. Added his equipments from manga to Standard Equipment.

Basically everything here.
Looking at Loid's profile, here's my overall verdict.

While I do believe that Randy can hold his own in terms of skill, I feel like Loid's abilities would be able to overwhelm him. Orton can most definitely find ways around it, especially since he has the home field advantage, and he won't hesitate to play dirty. He also has a 2.92x AP advantage. I just feel like Loid would be overwhelm Orton with his relatively broken senses.

A better opponent for Loid would be Jericho tbh. He's more skilled than Orton, and he has better ways of countering Loid's senses.

Loid takes this mid-high diff.

Loid slams.
He will always be five steps ahead if his senses, observation skills and info analysis is that good. His analytical prediction also will be useful.
Whatever strategy Randy thinks, Loid most likely expected it and has a plan to counter it.
Even if Randy has the hometurf advantage here in Wrestlemania, it probably won't matter since Loid can just check out and analyze the place and use everything he could get his hands on efficiently

Randy's only win con here is the Punt Kick, which would likely one shot Loid since Randy's damn near 3x stronger. The only problem is that Randy has to connect the move, which is going to be hard to do considering Loid's broken senses. Loid won't be impossible to hit by any means, especially since Randy should be skilled enough to land some hits, but it won't do much. And while Randy does have a pretty good physical advantage, it would only delay the inevitable.

Voting Loid FRA, and counting the other votes.

Back